#five

Second Chance

Eunjung pov

i walk and walk doesn't know where to go i just can think about Seungri, but i can't tell him. If i tell him he will make me stay with him. No!! I can't do that. He lives with his friend. What would they say if i staying with them. Hmm maybe I can tell jong suk. Yeah!! Good idea Eunjung. 

i take out my phone and dialled Jong suk phone number.

" hello, Jong suk-ah, umm can you help me?" I ask.

" help you with what?" He answer.

" can i stay with you?" I said a little bit scared.

" okay, but where?" He ask.

" no, i mean can i live with you?" I ask.

" hmm sure, but why?" He ask confused.

" i tell you later okay?" I said smiling.

" okay, but where are you now?" He ask.

" umm, in front of the Sweet Bakery where i always buy my favourite food, iam sure you know right?" I said.

" okay, just wait and don't go anywhere ok, i will be there soon" He said.

iam waiting for him patiently. There he is.

" i thought you wouldn't come " i said happily.

" iam here now" he said.

" so why you want to live with me? Don't tell me that you love me" he said and smile.

" never okay, i just hmm, can i tell you later maybe at your house?" I said hoping that he will agree.

" okay" he said grabbing my hand and we walk to his house. 

Seungri pov

I was bored in the house so i decide to walk in the city. Suddenly I see a couple holding hand, laughing and chatting happily. Wait,  is that Eunjung? ??? No!!! That couldn't be her right? ?? So I go to the couple. It was Eunjung and Jong suk? ?? Oh my god this couldn't happen. I smacks Jong suk from the back and start a fight. What am I thinking? ???

"Yah!!!! Both of you stop it!!!!!" Eunjung shout and run.

I looked at her and suddenly there's a bus coming from behind her.

"Eunjung-ah watch out!!!!!!" Jong suk and i shout and run toward her trying to save her but

Unfortunately, we failed and the bus hit her.

"Eunjung-ah please wake up!!!!" I shout at her but it's useless she's dying slowly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again you

How's my chapter five is it okay?????

Anw, please leave some comment so that i know if you like this chapter or not......

Sorry because Eunjung is dead here but i will make sure that she will be alive again at the next chapter.......

And sorry again because it's just a short update.........

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!