#six

Second Chance

seungri pov

Here iam now standing in front of her grave.  How could i just stand there watching her being hit by the bus. Ahhhh!!!!! Iam going crazy now. I don't believe i lost her now.

"seungri-ah,stop it you just wasting your time it's not like she will come back if you crying and stay like this" Jong suk said.

"but I can't believe i will lost her" i said half crying.

"i know what you feel since she is someone special for me too" he said.

"do you mean you have feeling toward her?" I ask.

"yeah, something like that, bit it's okay i will never bother you and her cause i know you have feeling toward her" he said and trying to smile.

"but it's no use now, she's gone" i said.

"hmmm, maybe you need a space for yourself so i am leaving now, but remember she would never like it if you stay like that" he said and leave.

Suddenly there is man aproach me.

"i see, your love was too strong you could'n take this situation" he said and smile.

"thanks because understanding me." I said wiping my tear.

"maybe i can help you" he said.

"but how?" I ask.

"how about i give you a second chance to be with her again" he said and smile.

I was shock. Seriously can i trust him.

"but remember if the time has come she will be dead again, so never waste your time" he said.

"can't i do anything to change it, i mean can i make her life more longer" i said.

"of course you can, but just remember one thing there's a thousand life out there maybe there will sacrifice their life only for her and maybe you are one of them." He said.

"so, will you take this chance and be with her again?" He ask.

"yeah i will" i said.

And then it was like the time have been switched to the day before our trip to Korea.

"yah, seungri-ah are you listening?" Daesung ask while shaking my body.

"what you just say just now?" I ask confusely

"i said i don't believe that we will go to Korea for real!!!" He shout at me.

" it's tommorow right?" I ask.

"of course it is, don't say that you forget about it?" He ask.

"iam not dreaming or sleeping just now right?" I ask ahain.

" haish this boy are you amnesia or what, you helping me pack our bag just now." He said.

"whoah it's real!!!" I shout.

"what?" He ask.

" nothing hehehehehehe" i smile happily.

"you're crazy" he said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

so how's my sixth chapter??????

they have twisted the time so that mean Eunjung is alive now *happy*.........

don't forget to comment.........