#four

Second Chance

Eunjung pov

"it's okay now" seungri said and hug me.

" thank you, i don't know what will happen if you didn't come" i said trying to smile.

" i will always be there for you" he said.

" okay, idon't want to interupt your romantic scene,  I just don't understand and confused now, what is really happening here?" Daesung who is stay silent all this time suddenly said.

" you don't need to understand hyung" seungri said. 

Suddenly, someone run toward us.

"yah, what's happening here?I heard that Hyomin scold you again." Jong suk ask.

"umm neh, but it's okay now since Seungri had save me" i said.

" i have to go now Seungri-ah, see you later." I said and smile waving at him.

" you like him don't you?" Jong suk ask me.

"umm maybe but he just my friend not more than that." I said.

_________ in the house___________

i arrived at home like usual when suddenly Hyomin come.

" you! How dare you fool me In front of the new kid!!!!" Hyomin said angrily. 

" it's not me, you are the one who always scold me!" I shout back.

" then what???!!!!" She ask shouting at me.

" now you get mad of me because your own fault?????such a freak!!!!" I said shouting back.

Then my mother come toward us.

" yah, both of you stop it!!!!" She said.

" she fool me and now trying to harm me" she said.

" Eunjung-ah!!!! What do you think your doing???!!!" My mother shout at me.

" it's her fault not me" i said.

Suddenly Hyomin mother come toward us.

" what!!! You trying to harm my daughter!!!?" Hyomin mother said as she pulling my hair.

" but it's her fault"  i said crying like a baby.

" i don't care!!! If you still want to live here say sorry to her now!!!!" Hyomin mother said.

i look at my mother who start to cry. I know she want me to apologise to Hyomin.

" Hyomin-ah mianhe , iam so sorry i promised that i won't do that again" i said. Tear started rolling down to my cheek. I can't believe i should apology something that i didn't do. It's not my fault!!!!!!!

______ in my room_______

" omma, why did you always back up her??" I said a little bit angry

" you don't understand Eunjung-ah" my mother said.

"Anyway, you have to stay away from the boy that Hyomin said before" my mother said.

" what!!!, but why?" I ask.

" because Hyomin is the first who meet that person right?" My mother said.

" what!!! But i know the boy since long time ago, before we worked here, how could Hyomin be the first???" I said unsatisfy.

" i don't care, you need to stay away from him arraso?"my mother said.

My heart broke into peices.

" but why???? Omma why???? You really want to torture me?? Who am i to you??? Iam your daughter, it's been 18 years now, i am the one who always to be blame, i've been sacrifice everything even my happiness for her, and that was what you want????" I said crying so badly.

" i don't know that you feel that way" she said.

"Now you know, and that's it iam not your daughter right? Iam just someone who always burden you so goodbye " i said still crying.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fourth chapter.......

Hope you enjoy it ^^......

Don't forget to comment......

ENJOY!!!!!!!!