A New Home

I'm L's girlfriend (This is a Death Note Fanfic)

 

The next day, I woke up quickly and rose from my bed. Crap! What’s the time? Oh…it’s just 8:30am. Wait, what! Holy ! It’s eight-thirty! I hurriedly panicked (as usual) and rushed to dress up. I gave myself a one of those, eat-and-go meals and watched the clock.

 

I was done just under ten minutes and eagerly waited for their arrival. When the clock struck 9pm, the doorbell rung and I ran to get the door. Standing there were the Professor and Watari.

 

‘Good morning Professor, Sir.’ I bowed as I greeted them.

 

‘Good morning Ms. Falls.’

 

‘I assume you have your things ready?’

 

‘Yes, Professor.’

 

‘Don’t worry about your possessions, dear. It will be taken care of after.’

 

‘Thanks, Sir.’

 

‘This is strange, without Ryuzaki here. Where is he, by the way?’

 

‘He’s waiting to greet you Ms. Falls at your new residence.’

 

 ‘That’s nice.’

 

‘What’s the time?’

 

‘Um…9:05am.’

 

‘Thank you dear. I forgot my watch at home.’

 

‘That’s all right Professor.’

 

‘Now, why don’t we get onto the car, and show you your new home?’

‘That would be great, sir.’

 

We got on to the car. The car trip was very awkward in so many ways. But most of the time, we had mini conversations between ourselves and I just stared at the car window looking at the amazing scenery. We arrived at my new dwelling and it was truly amazing.

 

‘Wow. It’s amazing.’

 

The enormous mansion, or should I say palace was covered in a rich green scenery, with forests surrounding it, whilst the front of the house had a magnificent flower garden and had fields of blooming roses, of all sorts of colours and sizes.

 

‘Can I take a picture? It’s absolutely breath-taking.’

 

‘I can’t see why not?’

 

‘And you both, including Ryuzaki, live in this, huge house?’

 

‘That’s right.’ A voice I haven’t heard of before was standing right beside me.

 

‘Ryuzaki!’ I hugged him cheerfully. He seemed kind of shocked as I pounced on him.

 

‘You live in this? All by yourself? Woah!’

 

 ‘I’m not the only ones that live here, including Watari and Professor Castora. We also hold a school for children. Gifted children.’

 

‘That’s amazing! I still can’t take my eyes away from it. It’s stunning.’

 

‘Would you too, mind if we excused both me and the Professor?’

 

‘Um…sure sir. No problem.’

 

‘Could you show me around please Ryuzaki? Maybe a tour?’

 

‘Sure. Why not?’

 

The entire day was built up of me saying ‘Woah’ and taking pictures and me wanting to explore the whole house. It was grand. Totally. Lastly but not least, I got to meet the children that attended the school and also lived here. When we had got there, Watari was with the kids and was letting them go outside. Until he saw us walking by.

 

‘Ms. Falls, would you like to introduce yourself to the kids?’ He asked warmly.

 

‘Um…I’m not sure, sir. I’m not very good at talking to kids. I’m sure Ryu-‘ I turned to look at Ryuzaki, but he disappeared somewhere. Guess I’ll have to go through this by myself.

 

I pulled myself a chair from one of the nearby tables and sat down in front of all the gleaming and stares that the kids were giving me.

 

‘Umm…hello, guys. How are you?’

 

They all looked at me quiet with anticipation.

 

‘Well, if I’m going to introduce myself, I might as well start with myself. My name is Miki Falls. I’m a college freshman, or I’m in the first year of college. I’m an only child and I like reading. I’m also 18 years old. Now, can you children introduce yourself?’

 

They nodded their heads.

 

‘How about you stand up and introduce yourselves. That would be nice. How about you, you look nice and very pretty with your blond pigtails. Why don’t we start with you?’

 

The blond girl stood up.

 

‘My name is Taylor Pacy. I’m 5 years old and I’m in prep. I like to draw very much.’

 

‘That’s nice Taylor. How about you?’

 

That continued for about 15 minutes Watari dismissed them to go outside. I saw a bunch of kids inviting another one, but he didn’t say anything. The others left him there with his silent answer and left him alone. He was playing with a lot of toys at the moment, and then I realised I didn’t know who he was. He wasn’t even in the round of kids.

 

I came and sat next to him.

 

‘Hello, what's your name?’

 

‘Hi. My name is Near.’

 

I didn’t know, at the time this person was going to become a big threat to Kira, nor help us at this investigation. I didn’t know this guy was going to become well-known to me … at least.

A/N I'M SO IN SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE IN LIKE...I DUNNO THREE MONTHS OR MORE. IT'S BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT JUST WRITE WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT. AND FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS I WASN'T BOTHERED TO WRITE AND I DIDN;T HAVE ANY IDEA'S YET FOR THIS FANFIC. PLZ DON'T SUBSCRIBE EVER! IT'S JUST I GOTTEN A FEW (CHANGE THAT A LOT) OF OBSESSIONS LATELY. I'M SORRY! So how do you like my new character? hehehehehe