CHAPTER 4 - 'Troubles Coming'

LOVE STORIES : "Our Fake Relationship"

“Wanna go outside?” asked Kyuhyun when the bell rang.

“No. I’m bring my own lunch.” Yoona shooked her head. She took out her novel book and her lunch box. She then turned her head to Kyuhyun who keep stay still in his seat and playing his phone. She then sighed.

“Don’t you want go out?” she asked.

“Nope. If I let you alone, they might be catch you.” He said without looking at her.

Yoona sighed and her shoulders shrugged down. It’s been three days since they had been ‘dating’ each other. And Kyuhyun never let her go everywhere alone, except to the toilet. He keeps her like he’s her bodyguard. Also, when she bring her lunch to the school, she had to share it with Kyuhyun.

“Let’s go outside then,” Yoona said.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun raised his head and looking at her.

“Let’s we go outside. It’s a little bit hot here,” Yoona said and dragging Kyuhyun’s arms. Bring her lunch box and her novel with them. Jessica and friends was around and she felt her class was like hell because of their glared.

“We sit here,” Yoona said and sit on the bench under the tree in the school park.

“Why we should here? We can eat at canteen.”

Yoona shooked her head. “You know, my head going to explode when seeing their glares to me.” She said and Kyuhyun just chuckled. He was right, she’s too different with ‘her’.

“So, what you bring today? Is it your made, or the maid? If it yours, I won’t eat it. I’m already taste it.”

“YA! How dare you said my food was distasteful!” Yoona patted Kyuhyun’s arm. “It’s better mine than Sooyoung.” She added.

“Ah! It’s hurt you know! If those girls saw you, they might be more hated you.” Said Kyuhyun.

“I don’t care. Whatever they like to do.” Yoona stuck out her tounge.

Yoona open her lunch box and prepared her chopsticks. Since two days ago, she likes to bring her own lunch than, buy at school. She can use her money to save, and if the money is enough she’s going to buy a new IPhone.

“Is it really your made?” asked Kyuhyun after she feeding him a bite.

“Are you didn’t believe it?” Yoona raised her eyebrow.

“No, just the taste was different from yesterday.”

“I told you right? I’m cooked well than Sooyoung.”

 A girl then walked toward them. She tapped Yoona’s shoulder and smiled guilty when Yoona and Kyuhyun turned her head to her. The girl turned her head at her friends who stand away behind her, then facing Yoona again.

“Can I help you?” asked Yoona when that girl didn’t let out a words.

“Umm, the school magazine team will gathered in the magazine room after school.” she said and gulped.

“Oh, okay. Thanks for tell me.” Yoona said and smiled. That girl turned her body and run faster as she can to her friends.

“What’s going on with that girl? She’s weird.” Mumbled Kyuhyun.

Yoona turned around and sighed. “Oh, right! Those girls was around again.” she mumbled and Kyuhyun turned his head around them. A lot of girls was eyeing them far. Even the boys was joining watching them. They still curious, where’s the girl named Yoona that be a girlfriend of a hot new comer? Is she that y, beautiful, and charming?

“Just don’t mind them.” Kyuhyun answered. “So, you’re going after school?”

“Yeah, like what you just heard.” Yoona eat her food lazily.

“It’s really unlucky, because I have the same schedule to attend the basketball briefing and practice.”

“Don’t worry, I can protect myself.”

“Jeongmal? You even always slipped when running. How can you protect yourself?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“YA! Who told you that one? Did Sooyoung, or Grandpa?!” Yoona pointed at Kyuhyun face with chopsticks on her hand.

“Not them. Just, there’s someone else told me that.” He said and laughing seeing Yoona’s mad expression. So cute and adorable!!

***

“Call me when it’s over, okay?” Kyuhyun remind Yoona and she just rolled her eyes, the sighed.

“You was told many times. I’ll call you when it’s over.” Yoona grumbled. She tidy up her books and ready to leave. Yoona got some punishment, because she didn’t did her assignment, so she had to do again her assignment and added five more essay question from Mr. Lee, her Mathematics teacher.

And Kyuhyun was sat on the table waiting her done the punishment. It’s very lucky he’s there, so her assignment can done faster. Mr. Lee even startling how can his lovely student dating a girl like Yoona who was really bad at Maths.

“Should I accompany you go to Mr. Lee’s office?”

Yoona shooked her head. “No, he will obvious why you accompany me to give this papers.” Yoona stand up.

“Then, I’ll just wait outside.” Kyuhyun said and left first.

Yoona sighed. How can he’s very stubborn?

Yoona’s POV

“Here, the papers.” I give Mr. Lee my papers. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“If you didn’t do my assignment again, you’re stand up in the field.” He said warn me. I just nodded. “By the way, did Kyuhyun help you done this? It’s a new record of you done my assignment.”

Oh right! He guess it like what I expected. “Umm, yah. Just show me the formula.” I said and smiled.

Mr. Lee just nodded. “Okay. You can out now.” he said and I hurriedly come out from his office. It’s really like hell.

“So?” Kyuhyun was stand with his back rested on the white wall.

“Like I was expected. He guessed it!”

“Oh, c’mon! Maybe he thought I’ll teach you so you can be better on his lesson.”

“Yeah, I hope he thought like that.”

We’re walked to the school magazine office that passed the basketball field. His friends—that I just know named Minho, Changmin, JongHyun, and Hankyung—was waving his hand toward him. Kyuhyun waved his hand back at them, then turned his head at me.

“Are you okay if go alone?” he asked.

“How many times I’m told you, huh? I’m okay! I’m not afraid of those girls.” I crossed my arms. God! He’s just my ‘fake’ boyfriend, but he acted like REAL!!

“Arasso.” He finally nodded. “Don’t forget what I said before.” Kyuhyun my hair and walking toward his friends.

I’m caressed my hair. It’s should be a happy time for me. See? I’m a girlfriend now, and I must be happy because of my boyfriend attention. But, you know the real right? We’re fake and just played role in front of the people. When you saw us out from the school gate, he looks like the first time I saw him come to this school. Cold and never talks much. I always tae something up, but he just replied with ‘oh, really,’ or he just nodded.

I can’t happy of what he always doing to me. Being a romantic boyfriend ever. Kyuhyun always shows how he cared about me and acting romantic perfectly in front of people. And me? I’m forbidden my heart for thumping faster than normally, and changed from blue to purple or pink, or more bad, the flower inside will blooming.

“So, we’re here to talking about the school bazaar next month.” Said Yunho, my sunbaenim and also the president of the school magazine. “We’re prepared for the interview crews and also the photographers.”

He discussing who are gonna be the interview crews and the photographers for the bazaar. He taling with the vice president and the secreatry. I can feel glared around me. I looked up and saw Tiffany eyes glaring on me. She’s the second secretary of this club. And also other girls around me. Fortunately, I’m sitting around boys so I’m sure there’s no violence will happened to me.

Yunho picking me as the photographer team and I have to followed Sulli and Luna, the interview crews for take a photo of the activity.

“I think it’s enough here, and I hope we can working well for this big event of our school. Don’t forget the deadline a week after the bazaar. Don’t late for the deadline!” he said and go out with other members.

I’m still tidy up my notes when I realize someone was approached me. I looked up and saw Tiffany was stood in front of me. She crossed her arms and glaring at me.

“We need talk,” she said coldly.

I sighed. Seems like something bad going to happened. I’m looing around and found her others friends who not from school magazine club was stood in front of the room. O-oh! She’s going to talked about me and ‘him’. “Just talk here.” I said coolly.

“Not, here.” She said, sparks of anger was on her eyes. She walked approached me. “Come with me.” She pulled my hand and dragged out from the room.

Tiffany’s friends, who’s come from others class smiled when they saw Tiffany pulled my hand out from the room. They helped Tiffany to drag me into Tiffany’s car and the driver, who I recognized was Hyoyeon smirked when I was inside the car.

“Let’s move before he knew.” Tiffany command and the car moved to someplace not far from school. It’s Tiffany’s house.

There’s someone waiting on the couch when Tiffany bring me inside her house. I know it’s quiet because Tiffany’s parents was worked on the USA and just come back in the weekend.

“Sit here.” Jessica said coldly and Tiffany pushed me to sit on the chair in front of the couch. There’s three girls around me who hold my hand.

“YA! Why you all hold my hands?!” I’m shouted at them.

Jessica just smirked and walked around me. “Just prepared when you want to run away.” She said and back to sit on the couch, right in front of me.

“So, tell me that you’re lying.” Jessica said coldly and glarign at me.

“Lying? What do you mean lying?” I asked and frowned.

“Yeah. It’s impossible if you and Kyuhyun-oppa suddenly dating each other.” Answered Tiffany.

I’m rolled my eyes. This girls are really!!! “Can’t you see? We’re real!” I’m shouted back at them and sighed . “Are jealous of me? Because Kyuhyun didn’t like you back?!”

“Of course we are!” they shouted in union.

“I’m really don’t know what Kyuhyun see from you. You’re such a shikshin but unlucky you’re stay still skinny. You’re not a known person, but compare with us to get Kyuhyun. I swear you used something. A magic spell?”

I’m frowned and jaw dropped. Am I that low?! “What do you mean huh? Did you think I’m a witch that always get what I want even for a perfect and popular boyfriend?!”

“You can guess what we’re thought about,” Hyoyeon smirked.

Geez, this people! If they know the real! They must be kneeled asked for my forgiveness. “Listen, I’m not that low that use a magic spells or what. But, for sure. He’s the one you all should asked. He’s the one asked me. He’s the one confessed to me! How can you judge me like this? This is unfair!” I’m shouted at them. I can’t sand anymore!

BRAKKK!!!

I turned my head and and saw someone was stood on the door with worried face. Here the main actor.

End POV