CHAPTER 3 - 'Let's Start The Party'

LOVE STORIES : "Our Fake Relationship"

“Yoona!”

Yoona turned her head and saw Kyuhyun was chased her. Yuri frowned when Kyuhyun run approach them.

“Hi,” he greeted.

“H-hi,” Yuri looked awkward seeing him greeting someone. This was her first time met him. She just heard a lot of him from Yoona. Yoona said he was very cold and always make her scary everytime.

“Oh, Kyu. This is my bestfriend, Yuri-unnie.” Yoona pointed at Yuri who stand beside her.

Kyuhyun just smiled at her, and Yuri also reply with smile, but still puzzled. “Yoong, we need to talk.” He said and his face look serious.

“Oh, okay.” Yoona nodded, she understand what he going to talk about. “Unnie, I’m sorry I can’t accompany you go home. Kyuhyun wants to meet Siwon-oppa.” Yoona mention his cousin who was be the best basketball player and he success entered the national team.

“Don’t worry. I can walk by myself. No need to accompany me.” Yuri said and excuse to leaving with puzzled.

“Let’s go to my car.” Said Kyuhyun and Yoona following him to his car which parked on the parking lot.

“By the way, who’s Siwon?” asked Kyuhyun when his car start to move and go out from school gate.

“He’s a butcher.” Said Yoona shortly. She won’t told Kyuhyun, afraid that he might be atracted by the topics. Moreover, he was join te basketball club and being one of five main player.

Kyuhyun hold his laugh and frowned. Of course he didn’t believe of what Yoona said. “Then, why would I’m going to know him?”

Yoona giggled. “Two years ago, he was a basketball player and success entered the national team. Then, because of accident, his legs broke and he choose to be a butcher.” Yoona really going to laugh of what she said.

“Oh, I see.” Kyuhyun know she was lied. It’s very impossible if a national basketball player choose to be a butcher after got accident. It unreasonable!

“You wanna going talk about ‘that’ right?” asked Yoona.

“Hu-um. So? How? Did you think it?”

Yoona nodded. “Yeah,”

“And the answer?”

“Can I answer I won’t?”

Kyuhyun laughed. “I’m so sorry. The answer just ‘yes’, or you ‘want’.”

“That’s it!”

“Yoong, please. I’m really really needed your help.” Kyuhyun begging her.

Aigoo, this person! Yoona grumbled inside her heart. “But, why should on Jessica’s birthday? It’s too shocking!”

“That’s it! I need something shocking.” Added Kyuhyun.

“But,”

“Wait, wait.” He said and move side to the side of street. “We stopped for a while. It’s very difficult if we talk while I’m driving. It’s okay if you going home late?”

“Yeah. Mom will scolded me.”

“I’ll talk to your Mom later,”

Yoona just nodded heard what Kyuhyun said. She’s too busy calmed herself. Especially, her heart. It’s beating too faster so she cursed it for many times. Don’t be lie this okay? Just cooperate with me!

“So, what are we going to talk about?” Kyuhyun asked.

“About ‘that’. How if people asking about us? What should I answered?” Yoona clicked her tounge. In her mind, she can imagine how was the face of the brokenheart girls. It’s very scared than a boy.

“You can say I was liked you, and I confessed to you. Just say we’re fall in love in the first sight.” Yoona frowned. The reason is too absurd. It’s a clise reason. It’s need almost three weeks to know person, and they seemed like never ever closed since the first day.

“And, this maybe the most part of girls going to ask.” Yoona said carefully.

“What’s that?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“How you confessed to me?” Yoona asked carefully.

Kyuhyun trying to thinking. He turned around and finally, his eyes was on his back seat of his car. He moved behind and took something on the envelope that lying there. He took out something inside and finally, he grinned seeing there’s a lot of paper inside there.

Yoona just frowned when she saw what Kyuhyun’s doing. She stunned seeing him grinned seeing of those papers. Kyuhyun turned the papers and she can see what’s on the papers. It’s a photo. Sunset photo for the truth.

“Which one do you like?” he asked.

“Why I should choose one?” Yoona asked and scratch her nape.

“Tell them that I confessed you with this one of photos. Said that I’m going to bring you in our honeymoon after we married in future.” He said and giggled. “They must be believe and felt brokenheart. Finally!”

Yoona jaw dropped of what she heard. Especially, the first words. Honeymoon? Married in future? How can he thought about it? They even just a fake couple. FAKE COUPLE! NOT REAL!!

***

Yoona was busied choose what should she wear for Jessica’s birthday party. She’s not that rich like Jessica, but also not that poor. At least, her parents still can fulfill what she want and what she need.

“YA! Didn’t you should ready at this time? It’s one hour to go!” said Sooyoung and sit at Yoona’s bed.

“I’m confusing! What should I wear?!” she said frustatingly and throw a dress to the bed.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and stand up. She stand beside Yoona and crossed her arms. “The dress we buy last month was still good. You can wear it.” Sooyoung pulled out a dress with soft-pin colour and the pattern of flowers.

(Just looking at Yoona okay? pretend like her dress was like that.)

Yoona let out a breath. “Thank you, Sooyoungie!” she hugged Sooyoung and going to put on make-up with the help of Sooyoung. She never put on make-up except for the important events like this.

“By the way, who’s the one will pick you up?” asked Sooyoung and brush some blush on on Yoona’s cheeks.

“My friend,” she said shortly.

“Boy or girl?”

“What?!”

“C’mon! Just answer it!” Sooyoung smile teasingly.

“Okay. It’s boy, are you satisfied?” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“I’m very satisfied!” shouted Sooyoung and looed at the mirror. Her works never got wrong. “See, you’re more beautiful. And I can sure that Jessica girl must be envy of you, Cousin!” Sooyoung giggled. “Hurry up dressing! Your prince going to fetch you.” Sooyung push Yoona to go to bathroom.

Yoona come out from the bathroom and she found Sooyoung was nowhere. Maybe she was looking for food and Grandpa will scolded her who always ate all the time. It’s very lucky that his father sent them a lot of money every months, if it’s not, maybe Sooyoung always sulked for not allowed eat everytime.

She looked herself at the mirror. With that short dress, and her wavy short hair. Sooyoung put a flower hairpin to hang her bangs. She jaw dropped looked at herself. She looks.... gorgeous!

“YA! Don’t open your mouth! You will look terrible!” said Sooyoung and Yoona turned her head fast to Sooyoung who popped her head in Yoona’s room. “Hurry up find your stiletto and your bag. Your friend named Kyuhyun waiting outside.” Sooyoung open wide the door and sit on Yoona’s bed, again.

Yoona looking for her bag. Her stiletto was stand by there near the door. She still looking for her phone, her powder, lipgloss, and comb.

“You never told me you know that handsome guy! How you can know him? I guess he’s very popular in your school right?” Sooyoung chuckled. “Aigoo, Yoongie is dating the school prince now.”

“I’m not dating. Accidentally, we’re seatmate and he’s the newcomer from Japan.” Yoona asnwer still looing for her things.

“How lucky you are! And, he ask you to go with him to Jessica’s party?”

“Umm,” Yoona stopped and looking upside. “It ‘s a kind like that. For the truth, he’s begging.”

“Jinjja?! He’s begging you to go with him?” Sooyoung’s eyes widen.

“Yeah. But, we’re just friend. He told me for many times, and so I. I just considered him as my friend, and my new seatmate.” Yoona corrected Sooyoung’s words. “I think I need to go. It’s near the party going to start.” Yoona looked at a little watch on her left wrist. She used her stiletto, not her’s but Sooyoung’s, since Sooyoung was very fashionable, and always following the new trends.

Sooyoung followed Yoona downstairs and met their Grandpa was on the living room, talked comfortably with Kyuhyun. Yoona was heard a little what they did talked about. Grandpa even asked Kyuhyun to jogging together, since it’s been long time he didn’t go out for doing some sports.

“Seems like Grandpa interesting to him. He never want to talk with our other boy friend. This is the first time.” Sooyoung whispered in Yoona’s ear. “Maybe Granpa blessed you two for dating?” Sooyoung chuckled and Yoona step on her feet.

“Auh!!!” shrieked Sooyoung and hold her feet.

Grandpa and Kyuhyun turned their head to the voice. Yoona looking at them with smile, than Sooyoung holding her feet and rubbed it.

“Oh, Yoona is ready!” said Grandpa happy and Yoona just smiled.

She bowed her head. She can feel her cheeks were red. Kyuhyun is too handsome today. Handsome than usually in school. Wearing a black pullover, a black coat, and a black denim jeans.

“Sooyoung, why you like that?” Grandpa frowned.

“Yoona,” Sooyoung closed after get a glare from Yoona. She then smiled. “Yoona is ready, and accidentally, my feet bumped on the chair when I followed her.” She said and Yoona nodded.

“Okay, then.” Said Grandpa. “You two, go hurry up! You will be late to come the party.” Said Grandpa.

“I’m going, Grandpa.” Yoona kissed his hand and his left cheek then walking out.

“I will dismiss,” said Kyuhyun and bowed.

“Take care of our Yoongie, okay?” shouted Sooyoung before they go out from Yoona’s house gate.

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. He opened the car’s door for Yoona and he turned to hopped in the car. He started the engine and the car start to moving.

“You know where’s Jessica’s house?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Uh-um,” Yoona nodded. “Just go straight with thsis road, and after the thrid traffic lights, we’re turned left. That’s Jessica’s neighborhood.” Said Yoona.

“Okay,” Kyuhyun nodded.

For five minutes, the silence covered the atmosphere between them. It’s very awkward, weird, and there’s something clumsy there. Yoona trying to breath normally, to control her heartbeat. She’s really going to died!

“So,” Kyuhyun opened the conversation. “Sooyoung is your cousin?” he asked.

“Yeah. We’re lived together with Granpa since we’re five years old kids. Her mother died because of sick and her father working abroad to England.”

“How about your parent?”

“My parent lived in Japan. But, I choose to lived here with Sooyoung and Grandpa. Since Grandma died before I was born, Grandpa always lived alone. Actually, with my parent. But, my parent moved and just there me and Sooyoung, his granddaughters.” Yoona told him. “Actually, I have a twin brother. But they lived there, with my parent in Japan. I never know that my Mom was pregnant and born a twin babies. They’re still two-years old, and Mom said she’s going to come here this weekend.” The story flow just like that. “Mom said she will leave their son here. I’m so happy that there will be a new comer in my house. Grandpa always hope that he going to have grandson, and finally he haved it.” Yoona chuckled. “You must see how his face when he heard that news.” She told him everything, and she didn’t realize they started to entered Jessica’s neighborhood.

“Excuse me,” the security knocked Kyuhyun’s car window. Kyuhyun opened the window and the security smiled to us. “I’m sorry for disturbing. Can I see your identity card?” he asked politely.

Kyuhyun took out his wallet and showing his identity card. The security read Kyuhyun’s identity card. “Are you Miss Jung Jessica’s friend? Are you two invited to her party? Can I see the invitation?”

Yoona showing the invitation and the security nodded. He give back Kyuhyun’s identity card. “Sorry for disturb you two.” He said and bowed. He give a code to his friend who stay at the post nad the gate opened.

“Thank you,” Yoona said before Kyuhyun’s car moved to entered the neighborhood.

They finally arrived at Jesica’s house. It can’t be a house, it’s a palace. It’s very big and glamour. Yoona know Jessica was the richest girl in her school. Her father was the CEO of Jung Company Group. She has a sister named Jung Krystal, and she’s the best model even she’s still on the junior grade on senior high.

Jessica suddenly run out from her home after her security told her that Kyuhyun’s car was arrived.

“What did Jessica doing waiting in front of the gate? Shouldn’t she get inside her house? Her guest maybe looking for her.” said Kyuhyun, but Yoona just looked at Jessica who waiting with bright face in front of the gate.

Here, her hell life going to start from now on. She know the big risk, of this. All the girls maybe stay away from her because she was stole their prince. Her hands suddenly become cold.

“Hey,” Kyuhyun poke her shoulder and she startled. “Are you okay?”

Yoona nodded.

“Don’t worry, I promised you’re save after go out from the party. Don’t go around without me.” Said Kyuhyun. “Let’s out.” Kyuhyun opened the door and he go out. Jessica’s eyes suddenly sparkling brigthly after seeing Kyuhyun. But, someone has opened the others door. Yoona come out and gulped when she saw Jessica’s dumb face.

They walked toward Jessica who stunned in her spot. Kyuhyun hold Yoona’s hand and he can feel that girl is shaking seeing Jessica’s eyes that full of madness.

“Hi,” Kyuhyun greeted Jessica.

“H-hi,” Yoona waved her hand afraid to Jessica. She even bowed her head.

“Happy birthday.” Kyuhyun offered his hand. Jessica shake it lifelessly. She planed to hug Kyuhyun when he offered his hand to shaking hands.

“Jes-si-ca,” Yoona called her stummered. “Happy birthday, and this is our present for you.” Yoona offered a cute small box with pink ribbon to Jessica.

“Thanks!” Jessica said harshly. Yoona just smiled, and scratched her nape.

“Let’s go inside.” Kyuhyun whispered and pulled her softly to inside Jessica’s house.

Jessica followed them with angryness around her. The negative aura covered her body. She gritted her teeth and looked sharply at that clasped hands. You’re dead, Im Yoona!!

Like what Yoona expected, every eyes was on hers. Not hers, but them. And that hands who clasped together. Jessica’s friends who make a gang and sat near the birthday cake jaw dropped seeing Yoona. They’re really burning in angry. How can she stole their prince?

“You’re come?” asked Minho, his basketball friend from others class. He looked surprised when he saw Kyuhyun approach him with Yoona’s hand on him.

“It’s great seeing you here, Bro!” Changmin, the basketball captain, their sunbae tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder and smiled a little to Yoona.

“And by the way...” Minho gazed at Yoona. Yoona bowed her head. She’s really embarrassing.

Kyuhyun shooked his head and mouthed ‘dont here!’ to them. Minho and Changmin nodded understandly.

“Let’s go,” Kyuhyun bring Yoona to met his friends. Kyuhyun realize that, once he released Yoona’s hand, that girl must be died in those angry eyes.

“I swear, I’ll kill you, Im Yoona!!” Jessica greeted her teeth. Around her, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and her others friends nodded.

“How dare her stole him from us?” added Tiffany. She crossed her arms and looking at Yoona and Kyuhyun who seemed enjoy the party without care the girls glared around them.

“Just wait and see, Im Yoona. I’m really going take him back.” Jessica murmured.

Kyuhyun take Yoona everywhere. He won’t let her go alone. Even she needs to go toilet, he had to wait and look after her. Maybe those girls using a general place like this, so the men can’t enter it. Kyuhyun bring her home after he get enough of what he want. They just need to show if there’s something between them. And also, Yoona looke uncomfortable with those glare. Jessica just pouted and didn’t have any appetite to eat her birthday cake. It’s her worst birthday party.

***

Yoona looking around. She can’t believe what she did saw. All the girls were looking at her. The boys narrowed his eyes when looking at them, Yoona and Kyuhyun.

“I can’t believe it! the news spread too fast than I expected.” Mumbled Yoona.

“You don’t know the speed of girl mouths? You’re a girl by the way,”

“Yeah, but I’m not like that you know.”

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder and walk peacefully. Yoona still surprised. In one day, the news was spread out, even last night Jessica just invite some of her close friends and her classmates. Seems like her life going to be hard. Yoona took a breath before she waled peacefully to the class with her hand in Kyuhyun’s. She had to face it, no matter what. To help Kyuhyun.

Yoona bowed her head. There’s something clumsy on her. Something different and seems like was changed on her. Looking those pitiful eyes made her can’t reject this wish. She’s a caring person, so when she looke somebody sad, she also felt sad and do anything she can do to make him/her cheer up. But... those brown eyes make something inside her arise.

Yoona hold her chest and she felt it’s beat faster. So, this thing was change. Her heart beating faster when he around or when she thought about him. AISH! It’s impossible if I like Kyuhyun. he just my ‘FRIEND’ and I’m here just to help him. Just that!!!

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

maybe for two weeks ahead, I can't update the story. i'm busy with my holiday, and the internet was worse at my grandma's house. please support, comment and subscribe. kamsahamnida!!!