CHAPTER 1 - 'The Begins'

LOVE STORIES : "Our Fake Relationship"

“My name Cho Kyuhyun. Just call me Kyuhyun or Kyu.” All the eyes was on him, especially the girls. Finally after waiting for the newbie fresh look, they finally got it. But, he’s very cold and he speak without smile. His face just plainly. He’s Kyuhyun, the new transferred guy from Japan.

“Oh, my. He was sooo cooooollll!!” shouted a girl.

“What’s so cool? I’m also cool right?” reply a guy from her back. She turned her head and snorted when she saw who’s that guy. Eunhyuk, that guy just smiling.

“YA! Don’t you ever say you’re cool anymore!” said Hyoyeon arrogantly and turned her face back to Kyuhyun.

“Hey, class. Can you stopped it?” asked Miss Kim, their home teacher. The class back to silent again. “Okay, Kyuhyun. You find your seat.” She said and pointed at the empty seats.

Kyuhyun nodded and looked back at the class. He was decided to sit beside that brunette girl. Since first time. She didn’t pay attention to him like other girls. Yoona was laughed with Sungmin and Ryeowook since he entered this class. Sungmin was jealous to Sunny, his girlfriend who sit in front of him, never ever stopped looked at Kyuhyun, like he was Super Junior member or else.

All the girls was acted provocative. Hope he will sit near them. But, Kyuhyun took the other way.

“Hi,” he greeted. It’s sounds very horrible. He even said without smile. Yoona looked up and her face puzzled. How can be that guy stand in front of her? “Can I sit here?”

“Uh, ummmm....” Yoona looked at Ryeowook. He said he will sit there to accompany Yoona since her seatmate was absent. “But...” she looked back at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun was sit beside her. occupy the empty seat beside her. “Ryeowook said he want to sit there,” she said scaredly. Kyuhyun stared at the guy named Ryeowook.

“Oh, gwenchana! You can sit there. I just want to accompany her so she won’t alone sit here.” Said Ryeowook and smiled. He faced at in front of the class because of Miss Kim was ready to start the lesson. Yoona was pouted when Ryeowook said that. How annoying!

Kyuhyun was looked at her. He always eyes her from the start. She look... different from ‘her’. From her who was now won’t appear anymore. All because of him.

***

Flashback

It’s a beautiful Sunday, so Kyuhyun asked her to go out. He got his first motorcycle, so he asked her to hang out and ride his first motorcycle. She was agreed and they ride go to the hill.

“Let’s we challenge the wind!” she shouted happily and spread out the red scarf.

Kyuhyun ride his motorcycle in a full acceleration. Since primary, he loved to race with motorcycle, and now, after he got first ranking in his first grade on senior high, his father gifted him a motorcycle, as he wish.

They go along the road. It’s suddenly raining on that day. They planed to go to the tea garden in the hill,her favorite place. But the weather is very disadvantage. Kyuhyun want to be slow, but Seohyun forced him to go faster. She likes to challenge the wind. And Kyuhyun increase the acceleration and they go along road to the hill.

The road was slippery, and Kyuhyun’s eyes were blurry because of the rain heavily. Seohyun never can be this happy. She’s really like to race motorcycle with him and her on the back. Kyuhyun keep going even the rain was hard. He can’t see what in front of him, and suddenly he bumped the safety fence in the side of road. Seohyun was threw away, almost a hundred meters away. She finally found in the tea garden lying and died. That’s how she end her life.

Seohyun’s family blamed Kyuhyun on Seohyun’s died. Even Seohyun’s brother, Seo HeeMyun, swore that he will kill back Kyuhyun to revenge on his sister’s dead. If there’s no body who hold him, Kyuhyun now must be dead.

Kyuhyun always blamed himself. If he that time, choose to be careful, Seohyun won’t pass away and he still have a good time with her. His sister always told him that it’s not his fault. It’s God destiny to end Seohyun’s life, through Kyuhyun. so kyuhyun just be mediator to bring Seohyun die.

Kyuhyun can’t believe it. He was the one who killed Seohyun. He was! Kyuhyun tried another way to make him died so Seohyun’s family also will be happy, and he can met Seohyun in heaven. But, God have another destiny. He was on ICU and coma for a month, but he still alive.

Seohyun’s mother told the citizen to stay away from him. “Don’t go with him. He’s a murder!”

Kyuhyun and his family finally moved back to Korea. His father was mutated from Japan back to Korea. His family hope, with the crowded of Seoul, the capital city, he can slowly didn’t get frustated and try to kill himself again.

End Flashback

***

Yoona looked at the out of window. She can’t sleep since night so she taker her study chair and put it near the window. She just looked out for an hour. She still can’t believe. How can a guy like Kyuhyun want to sit beside her? She’s very surprised and it’s feel unbelievable. She afraid if this all was just a dream, and she scared to sleep, so this dream will go away. But if its dream, she won’t wake up and choose to stay there.

KRINGGGG!! KRINGGG!!!

Her alarm clock rang and she walked to her bed. She push a little knob in the top of her alarm clock, then the rang was stopped. She giggled seeing her clock.

“You’re late! I was woke up early than you!” she said and walked out form her room.

She hurriedly shower, dressing, make-up and settle her books for today’s lessons. Fortunately, she did her homework from Mr. Hwang. If she didn’t, Mr. Hwang will kill her to stand up in the field until his lesson end.

Sooyoung, her cousin who was sleep in her room tonight wake up lazily and looked at the ready-to-school Yoona. Sooyoung widen her eyes and hurriedly got up.

“! What time is it? Am I late?!” she cursed and settle her books.

“It’s six o’clock,” answer Yoona calmly and Sooyoung stopped what she doing.

“What? Six o’clock?! You’re kidding me? Why you’re so early today? Look at you! It’s very possible you’re wake up this time. You still walking on your dreamland.” She said and back to sit on the bed. Looking at Yoona who stand in front of the make-up desk. “Ah! I know! you want make copy for your test?”

“YA! Sooyoungie! Am I that low? I got the third rank since senior high! How can I mae a copy for test?” answered Yoona and she hit Sooyoung’s arms.

“That’s your fault entered that school.” Sooyoung stuck out her tounge and Yoona just rolled her eyes. Sooyoung and Yoona was entered the different school. Sooyoung was entered Art Academy School, than Yoona, she choose the favorite high school in Korea, Leonhee High School.

Yoona walked entered her class, when she suddenly stunned. All the girls in her class was gathered around. She looked at her watch. It’s six forty five, but the girls are coming already? Yoona thought she’s be the one who came first at school, but she wrong. She counted the girls and the amount was same like all the girls in her class. She thought the girls were complete now.

Yoona looked at her seat. Jessica, the Queen of her school, was sit in her seat. Then, Tiffany sat on Kyuhyun’s seat. Also, the seat around her and Kyuhyun des was full of the girls. Yoona snorted and looking for another seat to sat, for a while. She felt so irritating to them. She need to complete her assignment, but they just occupy her seat like that? It’s her favorite seat! She won’t let anyone occupy her seat, except her.

“What’s happened here?” asked Kyuhyun coldly after he found out that his and Yoona’s desk full of the girls, even from other class, or the sunbae and dongsaeng.

“Hi, Kyu!” They greeted seducingly that’s makes Yoona going to puke seeing it.

“Get away, I need my seat.” He said cold and politely. Yoona just see it from afar. Now was seven fifteen, and the school began at seven thirty, so that’s why all the students were come and the school look more crowded.

Tiffany didn’t get away. She keep in her position. Sat on the Kyuhyun’s seat. Yoona knows Tiffany because she was in the same class when she in the first grade.

“YA! Didn’t you hear what I say?! Get away from my seat! I need this seat!” shouted Kyuhyun, made us shocked. Yoona were gasped when she saw it. It’s very horrible. It’s more scared from the last day she mets him.

Tiffany were stiffed and pale in Kyuhyun’s seat. Kyuhyun yelled at her again and hit the table. Tiffany gulped. Her face look more pale. She stand up stiffly and walked, the run away, crying.

Kyuhyun occupy his seat like there’s nothing happened. His eyes then fixed on the little box in front of him. It’s a cheese cake box with a lot of cherries and strowberries in top of it. “Who’s the owner of this?” he asked and he pointed at the cake.

“Umm, actually. It was for you, Kyu. I made it for you,” Jessica said shyly.

“Do you think I’m like a hungry person?” replied Kyuhyun coldly.

“Uh, it’s okay if you didn’t hungry,”

“Fortunately, I’m not hungry.” Jessica words was cut by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stand up and walked toward the boys who gathered in front of Yoona. “Here, eat it all. And don’t left anything.” He said and put the cake in front of Shindong and Eunhyuk. Their eyes were sparkling.

The boys were happy. They eat the cake without nothing left in the box. After the cake empty, eunhyuk walked to Jessica and give the box to her. “Jessi Honey. You’re really smart! Thsi cake was the tasted cake I ever eat.” Eunhyuk said exaggeratingly. The other boys laughed in happy expression after they can see Jessica face. She looks going to puke when Eunhyuk called her Jessi Honey.

“How a good wife for me,” Eunhyuk added and showed his gummy smile.

Jessica snorted and walked away. The girls following to left after their Queen left first. Kyuhyun just smirked when he saw all the girls left with Jessica’s annoying face.

“Hey,” Leeteuk tapped Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona turned her head. “You should go back to your place.” He said friendly.

“I’m afraid, Oppa.” Replied Yoona as she shooked her head. “Can I just sit here? For today?”

Leeteuk chuckled. “Don’t ask me. Ask Heechul,”

“Why you called my name?” asked Heechul.

“Oppa,” Yoona called him and Heechul raised his eyebrows. Yoona was like his own sister, so everyone thought they were brother-sister. “Can I sat here? For today?”

“Why you should sat there?” Heechul frowned.

“I’m afraid of my seatmate. He’s very horrible.”

Heechul laughed. “Yah! I know what you feel, but it’s my favorite place. And I won’t trade my seat even for a second to other person.” Said Heechul. Yoona pouted.

“Gwenchana, Yoong.” Said Leeteuk. “Kajja, I accompany you back to your seat.”

“But, Oppa. I’m afraid if he yelled again,”

Leeteuk turned his head to Kyuhyun then face back to Yoona. “Seems like if its you, it’s okay. He choose to sit beside you. Even though, there’s other empty seat in our class.

“Oppa,”

“So that’s why I will accompany you back to your seat.”

Yoona finally give up. She walked lazily to her seat and sit down a little awkward. Leeteuk poked Kyuhyun’s shoulder and whispered something to him.

Kyuhyun turned his head to her. She was take out her book and a lunch box. It’s still morning, but she eat already?

Yoona was very happy know that Miss Kim won’t attend the class today. So their class free for two hours. She bring her lunch box and a books she had red this days.

“Umm, it’s not for you.” She said when Kyuhyun looked at her lunch box. “So, don’t worry.”

Kyuhyun going to laugh but he hold it. It’s very weird of he suddenly laugh. Like what he expected, she eats the food alone while reading the books. She didn’t realize if he were stared at her. trying to find anotehr side about her and learn her habbit. Then, an idea was popped out form his mind. He really need her to complete this plan.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry for the late update. this is the first chap. hope you all like it. : )