Finally the chance to embrace you

Is it all just an act?

The memories finally came crashing back to Soo ha. The fishing area. Hye Sung. I love Hye sung. My dad. "It wasn't me that started it!!!!! It was your father!!!!" Min joon gook shouted. Soo ha collapsed onto the floor, his head in his hands. NO! NOOO!!! No...that can't be...of course not.. not my father...so that's what I wanted erased from my memory. He screamed, sweat dripping from his forehead, shaking, That's not true...no..

"CUT!!!!" The director shouted. Soo Ha then transformed into the cute Jong suk. He layed down, exhuasted, wiping his sweat with a towel. Nobody wouldv'e guessed that just a second ago he was screaming and shaking in fear. Jong suk got up and walked over to Bo young. "Good job once again Lee Jong suk!" Bo young praised him and patted his head like a dog. Jongsuk grinned and felt so proud of himself. 

Aww...isn't he adorable. Bo young shook her head, what am I thinking? I'm about to get married for Pete's sake! She mentally slapped herself for finding Jong suk adorable once again. I don't want Jong suk to misunderstand. I better not get too involved with him. Bo young flipped her hair and turned away.

Jong suk pouted as she left the room. "Okay! You can all go home now and get some rest! We're done for today!" The director shouted and they all sighed in relief. Jong suk went outside and Bo young was nowhere to be found. He sighed thinking, Why does she always have to leave me like this? Well...she is getting married to Ji Sung, it would be wrong to have a relationship now I suppose. He looked around again, hoping he could find her, but instead he saw Woo bin. He ran up to him and smiled, "Oh you came again Woo bin?" Woo bin looked down and nodded shyly. 

Woo bin came again so he could see Jong suk. He couldn't deny how much he's missed him, how much he wanted to be by Jong suk's side. The night before, Woo bin gave up and risked everything. He didn't care if he would get hurt, painfully hurt as he would watch Jong suk and Bo young fall in love. Woo bin didn't know if Bo young would really ignore the adorable Jong suk and marry Ji Sung. But either way, he still wouldn't hate Jong suk. 

"Hey! I'm hungry, you want to eat ramen with me? It's been a while since we ate ramen together right?" Jong suk grinned. Woo bin smiled and agreed, he sure did miss those times when they went out to eat. Jong suk hooked his arm with Woo bin and searched for a ramen restaurant. Woo bin smiled, happy to have his old friend back with him going to eat. 

Soon, they found a restaurant and walked in. They sat down and ordered "Beef ramen" at the same time, chuckling at how they said it at the time. As they waited, Woo bin admitted he hasn't been to this particular restaurant before. Then the ramen finally came and they both eagerly stuffed their faces with ramen. "Owww! hot hot hot!" They both screeched as their toungues burned. 

"YA stop copying me..."Jong suk pouted. Woo bin laughed and blew on his noodles this time before eating it. Jong suk blew on his ramen as well, and Woo bin stared at his lips, those full lips, with a slight cut on the bottom lip, puckering his lips and blowing, hoping to cool the noodles a bit. Damn...those lips...oh how I missed seeing them in person. And continued eating. They ate in silence until they were done. They both sighed in satisfaction happy with the food. 

"Hmm...I'd really like some soju.." Jong suk murmured. Woo bin agreed and ordered themselves a bottle. Soon Jong suk was a drunken mess, cursing, and his face red. Woo bin smirked, holding in his laugh, he's never seen Jong suk so drunk. He stopped himself from drinking too much so he can enjoy Jong suk.

Jong suk was tilting side to side slurring his words, "Whaaat the -k is wrong withh Bo y-youngg~" "How can she NOT like meeeeee, this handsome kingg...kekeke..." He continued, "Aishhh..." slamming his head on the table. Woo bin laughed before he pulled him up, yet he didn't even budge. He was snoring. Woo bin scoffed, "YAA! You bastard! What do you think you're doing? Sleeping here? YA! Get your up!" he yelled at him yet Jong suk was already unconsious. 

Woo bin scoffed again, then smiled watching Jong suk peacefully sleep for a moment. Aww isn't he the cutest thing ever? I can't believe he's still after Bo young... ​ After it was clear to Woo bin that he would not wake up anytime soon, he picked him up and carried him on his back. Woo bin was so happy to have his best friend/crush, cling onto his back while mumbling in his sleep, his head buried in Woo bin's hair. Woo bin smiled as he walked faster to his house.

They finally reached his house and once they went in he threw Jong suk onto his bed a little too hard. This guy...has he gained a few pounds? He's seriously heavy. He sighed as he massaged his back. He looked at Jong suk who clutched the blankets tightly and grinned, he's such a baby. Woo bin layed down beside him, pulling the blankets on top of Jong suk and smiled, watching him as he slept so peacefully. He stared at him and felt so happy to have Jong sukkie beside him sleeping. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Jong suk. Ahhh~ this feels so good. I can finally wrap my hands around my lovely Jong sukkie.  I can finally share the same bed with him even if we're not....doing...anything. Just laying here...feels so good. "I love you" He whispered and pecked Jong suk's forehead and shortly fell asleep, tightly embracing Jong suk.