I love you, you bastard

Is it all just an act?

Both of them awoke to the sound of birds chirping out their window. Jong suk widened his eyes in shock and started screaming. Woo bin rubbed his eyes, confused to why he was screaming. "What the heck Woo bin? Why were you hugging me while I slept? Wait..why am I even here?!" Jong suk shouted before he leaped off the bed. "YAH! Quiet down you bastard!! Yesterday you were real drunk and I carried you here. And my arms...just...wrapped around you..." Woo bin said, looking down not wanting Jongsuk to know how much he enjoyed embracing him last night. Jong suk sighed and said, "I'm going home now." Woo bin got up and quickly grabbed his arm. But then soon let go. Jong suk looked at him confused, "What is it?" 

"U-umm..just wait...can't we talk. You can't just leave..." Woo bin said, looking for excuse to make him stay. "What? Hurry up." Jong suk said and puts his hand on his hips. "You..you should just give up on Bo young." Woo bin said. Jong suk scoffed, "Why?" "Can't you see? She.doesn't.like.you! She's getting married next month!" Woo bin said, hoping Jong suk would stop chasing after her. Jong suk sighed, his face turning serious. I know I should...I know but I just can't. Can't get my mind off her. But instead he hid his true feelings and laughed, "What?? You thought I really like her? Of course not! It's all part of the drama! All part of my act!" 

Woo bin was shocked and happy at first. So does it mean...you like...me? He wondered but soon had doubts. If he didn't truly love her, then he probably truly didn't love me. What we shared in School 2013...that love...was fake? Everything that you've done meant nothing? What am I doing here going crazy thinking about you whereas you didn't mean a word you said in the drama. How could I be such a fool...how could I fall in love with you so easily. But it's too late now. Too late for me to back out. I love you...I really do you bastard. Woo bin gathered up all his strength, taking a deep breath, "So all that you've said and done...in School 2013, and behind the scenes...meant nothing to you?" He tried to keep his voice from shaking but failed. Jong suk once again laughed and it hurt Woo bin so much. "Of course it didn't! Was my acting that good? Do you really think I liked you? What the heck Woo bin, you and I are just friends. I'm not gay okay." Jong suk managed to say after laughing. 

Woo bin was sick and tired of hiding his feelings. "Well I am you bastard! I actually enjoyed working with you in School 2013. I got carried away and I ...I fell in love with you bastard. I love you so much..." He broke out in tears, collapsing to the floor and grabbing onto Jong suk's leg. Jong suk was speechless and didn't know what to say or do. His friend that he so suddenly got back together with was confessing to him. He just didn't know what to do. Didn't know what else to do but run away. 

He shoved Woo bin off and ran out the door. He just ran and ran. Not sure where to, or even why. His legs just kept moving, one after another. His mind somewhere else, What is this? Woo bin likes me...Woo bin likes me...