I can't bring myself to ever hate you

Is it all just an act?

I want to hate you Jongsuk. I wish I could hate you and forget you. But I can't...it's so hard not to love you. I miss you...Woobin let his tears fall as he lay down on his bed.  You bastard...why do you always do this to me? Reliving the drama once again... "You bastard!" Woobin shouted to the ceiling, he felt so alone and desperate. He shouted and cried into the darkness of his room.

Woobin had returned back home, seperating with Jongsuk once again. Why? Why can't I hate you? You once again ruined my life yet I still forgive you. I must be crazy. Woobin thought to himself.

Miles away, Jongsuk had finally finished filming for the day. Exhausted he dragged himself back home. He smiled to himself remembering how Bo young had acted so strong and won the case once again. She's so prettty...I just love her smile, and how she takes care of me. She's so sweet. Jongsuk grinned, excited for the next time they would see each other.

Jongsuk was so heartless and could barely even remember spending time with Woobin, who was only an acting partner a few months ago. He didn't even care about what he was doing at this moment, which was crying in bed, praying for Jongsuk to love him back.

It just hurts so much. More and more tears running down Woobin's cheek as he thought of Jongsuk.