We meet again

Is it all just an act?

Woo bin once again watched Jong suk flirt with Bo young  behind the scenes. It hurt him everytime he saw them, but he just wanted to see him. To see Jongsuk again. He looked the exact same as he was when they were filming for they're drama, School 2013. His role was pretty much the same, high school boy who was a tough guy. A good fighter, witty, funny. Cute. 

Woobin was hiding a safe distance away from them behind a statue as he secretly watched them starting to film. "Here." Jongsuk said pointing at his own cheek, trying to tell Hye sung there was a mark on her face. However, she misunderstood and kissed his cheek. 'Soo ha' kept a poker face as he told her there was a mark on her face. Then he walked away grinning like a child and touching his cheek. 

When Woobin saw her kiss his cheek he felt his heart break into a thousand pieces. He's mine. 

"CUT!" The director shouted. "Good..good...we can have a break now." Jongsuk asked people if they needed any coffee, and went out to get something to drink. Woo bin heard him coming closer, but was too late. Jongsuk saw him and was shocked, "Oh... woo bin-ah? Why are you here?" 

Because I love you... because I want to see you, because I miss you. Woobin thought, but then regretted that, Oh no..please don't read my mind...please don't "Umm...I-I was just curious to how the drama was going." He stuttered and looked at the ground. Jong suk grinned and said,"It's great! Bo young is real nice to me. The drama is really good too, you know..I could read minds!" Jongsuk said and stuck out his toungue. He stared into Woobin's eyes deeply and for a moment he thought he really could be seen. But it was just an act, of course he really couldn't read minds. Jong suk was the most clueless boy in the world. After so many months spending time with Woobin he never once thought that Woobin had feelings for him. 

How can you be so clueless Jongsuk-ah? How can you not know? Woo bin wondered. 

"I'm going to get some coffee for everyone, want to walk with me to the vendor machine?" Jongsuk asked. "Sure." Woo bin agreed and walked with him. "So do you watch the drama? Do you like it?" Jongsuk asked Woobin. Woobin liked the drama, the interesting plot, liked seeing him being such an irrisistable cutie. Everytime he saw him smile, he would grin as well and wanted to just kiss his T.V. "Yeah, other than the fact you're in it the drama is good, you make the entire drama " Woobin lied. Jongsuk laughed and shoved him playfully "What??!!"

They both laughed and hit eachother. Like the good old times. Woobin waited for the moment he would joke around with Jongsuk like this. He felt so happy to finally be with him, just like this, he wished Jongsuk would stay by his side forever.

Just like in School2013, he left. Jongsuk left him, leaving him...broken and confused.