2nd: Charades (Missing You); Wooyeol

When Authors Lose Their Creativity (Request Dump)

A/N: This...is probably the most ridiculous fic I've written in my entire non-carreer as writer and as you know, everything I write is ridiculous, so. YAAAAY.

Anyway, this is for
Nicti2323. You requested Wooyeol from me. Basically, it's your fault.

So, what to say. Massive cheese, creepy!Sunggyu, and sneaky!Donggyu which I manage to put everywhere.

YAAAY.

Not.


Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

 

Sungyeol.”

 

Hmmm?”

 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

 

What...exactly are you doing?”

 

Sunggyu had just woken up from a heavenly peaceful sleep, finally having been able to sleep in a little, and the first sight that had met him when he'd left his room was Sungyeol sitting at the kitchen table, staring at an alarm clock perched in front of him. His elbows were propped up on the edge of the table, his fingers interlaced, supporting his chin as his already wide eyes widened even further, looking strained, almost as if on the verge of popping out.

 

Sunggyu had seen some weird in his 24 year old life already (especially concerning said person staring at the alarm clock as if to make it explode with his telekinesis...then Sunggyu thought that Sungyeol should never ever ever be able to use telekinesis. It would mean the world's end.), but this definitely got into the Top 10 of things that both confuse and perturb Sunggyu so much that he thinks he just might give up on life altogether.

 

Trying to make the time go by faster,” Sungyeol replied, eyes never leaving their fixation. Then he apparently reached a point where his eyes couldn't stay open anymore and he started blinking rapidly, before once again staring relentlessly.

 

Creepy, Sunggyu thought and looked anywhere but those humongous eyes. Those huge, glassy, cow-like eyes which made him feel like stabbing them with a fork or something.

 

I'll regret asking this,” he said, “But why?”

 

Suddenly those eyes were directed at him and Sunggyu had the weird urge to duck behind one of those counter doors, lest Sungyeol started shooting lasers from his orbs or something. And in Sunggyu's book, lasers aren't a matter to be joked about.

 

The only thing that was shot at him though, was an 'are-you-ting-me'-look, facial expression complete with the raised eyebrow. The leader just shot him an equally quirked eyebrow back, leaning back onto his hands on the kitchen counter and crossing his feet in front of him.

 

Well, duh, dummy, because it would be awesome?” It wasn't really a question, though it was pronounced as one and Sunggyu let out a snort, lips quirking up into an almost-but-not-really smile. Sometimes that big baby was adorable. Kinda. In a creepy, holy--what-am-I-thinking way.

 

I can't understand how Woohyun puts up with you.”

 

Immediately, Sungyeol turned his face away and let out a loud huff. “Him putting up with me? Yeah, right. It's more like me suffering through his cringe worthy aegyo, every. Single. Day.

 

At this the older started laughing loudly, getting up from his position and moving to leave. As he passed by the younger, he shortly ruffled through his hair and bent down next to his ear. “You love it,” he murmured cheekily and left the younger to his own devices, probably to stare at the clock some more.

 

What the leader didn't know, was that Sungyeol had blushed the moment the elder brought Woohyun up, and that he really did adore said man's aegyo, and that actually, in a way, Sungyeol was just counting the minutes until his boyfriend finally came home. Smiling to himself, the tall boy started following the clocks second hand's movements again.

 

Oh, and Sungyeol?” Said person nearly jumped through the roof as the leader's voice was right next to his ear. Grabbing at his chest, he took deep breaths to calm himself and his wildly beating heart.

 

Holy , old man! You wanna kill me?! And how did you even do that, are you a freaking ninja or what?!”

 

Sunggyu only laughed some more.

 

Something like that,” he grinned, “But what I wanted to tell you, he'll be back by two, so stop counting the seconds and staring at the clock, you cheesy creep.”

 

Sungyeol immediately fell into sputters, stammering about “How?” and “When?” and “Why?”, rosy blush covering the apples of his cheeks and Sunggyu just grinned wider, pinching them.

 

Gosh, you're cute sometimes.”

 

And with that, Sunggyu made his leave.

 

I'm not- ! What- ! You are cute! I mean, no! I don't really think you're cute, but-. ARGH! Hyung! I wasn't counting seconds!”

 

Sure you weren't,” Sunggyu's voice rang from somewhere in the dorms and Sungyeol just kept on blushing.

 

Damn that stupid hamster.

 

(-.-( –.– ( ---.--- ) –.– )-.-)

 

Oh, Woohyun, you're home,” the leader cheerfully greeted his best friend, juice pack in hand and steadily on the straw. The voice in which he said it was loud and really weirdly pronounced, as if he wanted somebody else to take notice of what he was saying. Woohyun, who was in the middle of toeing off his shoes, raised an eyebrow at the cheeriness but then smiled back brightly none-the-less. Because hey, leader Sunggyu in a good mood? It must've been his lucky day.

 

Hey, Gyu,” he greeted with a wide cheeky smile, showing his cutely crooked teeth and eyes like crescent moons. Sunggyu only seemed to mimic said expression, and the seemingly tender bromance moment quickly turned very awkward, making Woohyun's smile falter.

 

Looking left to right, the leader then finally started moving, much to the other's relief, and hooked one of his arms through Woohyun's. He dragged him to the kitchen, the latter stumbling after him in confusion, socked feet slipping on the smooth wooden floor several times.

 

Gyu, what-”


“Shhhh. Look, he's been sitting there for three hours straight,” the older pointed to a certain figure still sitting in front of an alarm clock, arms crossed and feet tapping impatiently.

 

Sungyeol? Three hours? What, why?”

 

Before Woohyun could go into his worrying mother-hen mode, Sunggyu whispered into his ear, “He's been counting the seconds until your arrival. Pretty creepy, if you ask me, but nothing beats you staring at his face while he was napping, and that for two hours straight, looking for any signs of a nightmare just to wake him up with a kiss... that was the single most horrifying thing I've experienced in my entire life,” Sunggyu said amusedly, once again slurping his juice with a smirk, watching Woohyun go red and slap his arm half-assedly.

 

Shut up!” he hissed, “That was a long time ago!”

 

And I still remember it like it was yesterday,” sang his best friend and then he left the scene, almost like floating away. Woohyun stared after him with an intense glare, hoping that it would make him explode or something. But then again, he didn't really want his best friend to die...most of the times. Seemed like it was one of those days for Sunggyu. Where he just played mindgames with the weakest minds.

 

Go bother Dongwoo, you jerk!”

 

He's not at home, babe~”

 

Don't call me babe, Dongwoo is your babe!”

 

He faintly could hear Sunggyu's loud laughter and he crossed his arms with a huff, wishing that his best friend would be snatched by wild fans. While he was asleep. .

 

Sighing, the black haired male made his way into the kitchen, immediately smiling at the sight of his most adorable boyfriend with a pen and what seemed to be a piece of paper, written full with numbers. Leaning down to press a kiss to those chubby cheeks, Sungyeol startled, what caused him to draw a line straight through his notes. Staring down at his notes, baffled, and then back up at his recently arrived boyfriend for a few seconds, it seemed like realisation finally hit him.

 

648 032 seconds!” was the first thing that left his mouth, an accusing finger pointed in his boyfriend's face. Said boyfriend went cross-eyed for a moment, staring at the slender fingers for an instant, and then returning his attention to the face of the accusing male.

 

Hello to you too, babe,” he smiled as he lowered himself onto the kitchen chair next to Sungyeol, turning sideways to look directly at him.

 

Don't babe me here, Mr. I'll Be Back Before You Know It. It is not 'before you know it', because I know, because it has been 648 032 seconds since you left! What is your explanation?”

 

Woohyun tried not to laugh hard at his boyfriends cute angry face, but instead covered his mouth with his palm and tried to look remorseful. Sometimes Sungyeol could be a little of a nutcase, he had to admit.


“I had vocal training. For three hours. Like always.”

 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes, smashing down his finger onto the paper repeatedly, claiming, that '648 032 seconds are more than three hours'. Woohyun only raised his eyebrows, not even daring to disagree with his boyfriend. It would be hopeless, anyway. Somehow Sungyeol would find a way to twist all Math rules existing just to underline his argument, and quite frankly Woohyun didn't have the energy to perform a thorough internet search on additions and substractions.

 

Awww, come on, honey. I'm sorry that I took so long. Forgive me?”

He made big, puppy dog eyes, jutting his bottom lip out and emitting whimpering noises. Quite skilfully, he might add. If somebody could get out of trouble with Sungyeol, it would be Woohyun. Not only because he was his boyfriend.

Said tall male crossed his arms and turned away, biting his lips in a show of resistance, which both knew wouldn't preserve anyway. When Woohyun started tugging on his sleeve, he presented him with only a glance. Which was his mistake.

 

Woohyun's eyes had gone wide and wet, just like a little puppy's who had just been woken up, and he was mumbling “Forgive Woohyunnie,” repeatedly. Clenching his fists in a last attempt at keeping himself together, Sungyeol finally gave up, letting out a loud sigh.

 

Alright, alright. Fine.”

 

Woohyun squealed happily and hugged his boyfriend tightly, to which Sungyeol reacted with a loud laugh.

 

This whole act of faking to be angry, of begging for forgiveness and finally making up, it was all only a show. A farce, you could say, a let's-pretend, a shenanigan. Because everyone knew, everyone, the couple just as their members, that it would all end in the same way. With both of them being all lovey-dovey, forgiving and whatever. Maybe they just looked for a reason to be like that, something that they could use as an argument for acting like teenagers, so that they could say 'hey, we just had a fight, and now we are making up' and usually people would be understanding, would say 'oh, alright, continue' and everything would be fine and dandy. And maybe it was okay like that, maybe that was what was to Woohyun and Sungyeol, Sungyeol and Woohyun. Because they were puppy love, cheesy gestures, silly games, pillow fights and mock arguments. That's what made them special, in a way.

 

Finally pressing their lips together, everything felt all right again. Let the love-fest begin, one could say.

But when suddenly a face was right next to theirs, pursed lips taking a loud, long slurp from a juice pack, and the whole atmosphere went down the drain.

 

Jumping away from each other with loud screams, Woohyun falling off his chair in the process, Sunggyu smirked with a sense of accomplishment.

 

Instead of scrambling after his boyfriend and looking after his well-being, Sungyeol laughed, a mix in between heavy, after-shock panting and loud guffaws. The end result sounded like an old man having an asthma attack.

 

Woohyun on the other side was not amused.

 

Holy , dude! Call Dongwoo, seriously! You are insufferable when you are bored!” the dark haired male grumbled as he slowly righted himself up, giving his elder a (not so) menacing glare.

 

Sunggyu only shrugged.

 

Hyung! Stop sneaking up on people, it's scary as hell! And where do you get those juice packs from?” Sungyeol added after his laughing/panting streak ended, eyes fixed on the metallic packaging of the beverage.

 

Oooh, come on. Stop being . Oh, and by the way. 648 032 seconds are three hours, just divide it by 60 and then the result by 60 again. That's three hours and 32 seconds precisely.”

SHUT UP!”

 

GO AWAY!”

 

At that moment the front door opened and a very unsuspecting dinosaur enter their dorm, cheerily whistling some song from the radio. When he was tackled by three people at the same time: a desperate Woohyun and Sungyeol, and an overly happy hamster.

 

You have to help us,” Sungyeol whispered, dramatically falling onto his knees and tugging the blond's sleeve.

 

He's,” Woohyun paused, for dramatic effect, and then continued, “bored.”

 

He whispered it as if it was the worst thing that could happen to anyone, and speaking of Sunggyu, it just might have been. Dongwoo, however, just laughed and cupped the exited hamster's cheeks and gave him a peck, finally dragging him to their room.

 

Sunggyu looked back with an evil glint in the eye, making Woohyun and Sungyeol uneasy. Looking at each other, they finally managed to shake off that feeling of dread and Woohyun held out his arm to the other, smiling brightly.

 

Wanna go shoot the out of zombies while listening to girl group songs?”

 

You bet,” Sungyeol replied, and they walked off into the faint glow of the television screen.


Or something.