Me too

Maybe we just were not meant to be.

Ricky scooted away and sat a few feet away from CAP afraid he would suddenly kiss him again. He pouted and shouted, "I hate you! I just came in here to check up on you and then you kiss me? My first kiss..." Ricky continued whining and rubbing his lips with the back of his hand. CAP shouted back, "How am I supposed to know who you were? Walking in all of sudden without knocking...wait..why'd you come in anyway?" "Well..I heard you crying from outside...what's wrong?" Ricky asked worriedly, for a moment forgetting the kiss. 

CAP turned away and said quietly, "It's none of your business." Ricky's curiousity grew and he leaned forward on the bed staring intently at CAP. "C'mon...tell me! tell me! I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." CAP decided to give in and told him, "It's Niel. I just don't know what to do anymore. I love him so much. It hurts...to see him with L.joe" 

Ricky leaned back and nodded understandingly, "Ahh...that's what happened. I understand how you feel." He sighed and looked down biting his lip. CAP scooted closer excited, "You do? Can you help me? I'm just so lost and don't know if I should give up on him...what do I do??" Ricky looked up at him, "Help you? How am I supposed to do that? Anyway, the person love is L.joe. But he just doesn't seem to notice me at all."Ricky sighed again. Yet he was happy to finally tell someone, he was about to explode from holding it in. He also wanted someway to forget L.joe. To give up. But he just loves him too much. Ricky, same as CAP, has been watching over his crush and inside he felt crushed. Felt his heart break into pieces as he watched L.joe be with Niel, watched as L.joe leaned his head on Niel's shoulder. L.joe's mine. He would always think, but he'd never become his. "It's just so hard for me too, I just don't know what to do anymore. I want L.joe to belong to me, to have him be by my side laughing with me, playing together. I miss him so much." Ricky sighed.

CAP looked over at Ricky and felt a deep connection. It just felt...like meeting his long lost twin. He's suffered through the same pain, understands me, and I understand him. He just makes everything feel a bit better. To have someone to lean on. To have someone who finally understands me. Ricky stared back at CAP, and thought the same thing. Without saying anything, they just understood eachother.