Why can't you love me?

Maybe we just were not meant to be.

CAP contantly bullied Ljoe the entire week. He would take away his games, pushing him around everytime he saw him. He hurt both L.joe and Niel. Yet Ljoe held in his anger and only smiled sadly whenever CAP acted cruely to him. 

CAP wanted to take away what Niel loved most, which at this moment was Ljoe. He wanted Niel to feel what he feels now. This emptiness in my heart as I see you be with him. This madness...I feel so much hatred for you and him, you won't even understand how much I've suffered. So this is what you get Niel, you will suffer. 

 

 

I should've known. No love ever lasts forever. You and I...I guess we weren't meant to be. CAP let his tears fall as he lay down on his bed. 

I want to hate you Niel. I wish I could hate you and forget you. But I can't...it's so hard not to love you. I miss you..." ARGHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME NIEL! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME! WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING GO BACK TO HOW IT ONCE WAS!" he shouted to the ceiling, he felt so alone and desperate. He shouted and cried into the darkness of his room.

It just hurts so much. More and more tears running down CAP's cheek as he thought of Niel.

 


Hey~ The reason I changed the title is because I kinda changed the storyline so umm...don't try to hope for nap anymore because they're over. T.T yes..it's time to face the truth.

But don't you worry guys! Someone will love him ;D