You're too cruel, Niel

Maybe we just were not meant to be.

My Niel-ah...my lovely niel...how did this ever happen. CAP thought to himself as he watched Niel sleeping on L.joe's shoulder, with their hands intertwined. Ljoe stared at Niel lovingly, CAP was watching them and held the urge to get up and rip them apart. Resisting the urge to punch ljoe in the face and taking Niel by his side. 

They were in their van, heading to their next schedule which was a fanmeeting at Suwon.

Why? Why is Niel making me suffer like this? Why did he have to leave me? CAP was full of questions as he thought back to the good old times...when they were a couple, when they were in love.

Niel...I miss you, I miss the times when you would lean your head on me. I miss your smile, your cute wide smile which would always be for me. I miss all those times we would act stupid and be such dorks. But...now you're gone. Now you belong to him...to L.joe.

There was still at least an hour before they would arrive at the event so CAP decided to sleep as well, tired of watching the two holding eachother like that.

The van finally stopped and everyone awoke. One by one everyone was out of the vehicle, and already there was a huge crowd of screaming fans reaching for them. They hurriedly went into the building and prepared themselves.

Once they finished dressing up they greeted the fans outside. Fans were screaming crazily and Teen top was so lovely and smiled and waved. From the first second they woke up, Niel smiled sweetly at L.joe and watched his every move. L.joe as well, was smiling at him and they kept playing around, L.joe hitting Niel softly on the head, causing niel to whine and complain..but with a huge smile. 

They finally sat down, CAP at the far left, Ricky next to him, Changjo next to him, Chunji next to him, Niel next to him, and L.joe next to him. L.joe was drawing hearts on the table and smiling at Niel. Niel laughed and drew lips on the table, they both giggled as they continued filling the table with their drawings. 

CAP stretched his neck as far as he could to see Niel, but still couldn't see well. Ricky was in his way, trying to sneak a look at what the couple was doing as well. CAP wondered why Ricky was also looking at them. He noticed how the maknae has always watched Ljoe with a saddened look on his face. Why? Does Ricky like him? CAP thought. The poor boy. It seems like everyone has their eyes on L.joe. Niel, Ricky, and especially Chunji. Changjo wasn't constantly chasing him, but I'm sure Changjo also has feelings towards that mishevious rapper...what a player!

But he's not. L.joe wasn't in fact a player. All of the members felt that way though...since L.joe would constantly joke with everyone and smile that cute irresistible eye smile...such a cutie...

L.joe loved all the members equally. Well, of course Niel was No.1 for him, but the way he acted towards Ricky and the others were the same. He just thought of them as friends, but they all wanted to be more than just friends to him. He unknowingly hurt the members and caused them pain by just playing with them. 

Soon, the fans came one by one. They kneeled and handed their CDs, posters, and other things to sign. They all forced a smile as they signed. There were at least a hundred of them today. Most of the fans went to Ljoe and not so much went over to Niel or CAP. 

Niel got up since he was so bored. He walked around a little until he noticed his shoes were untied. Niel kneeled down to tie his shoes as CAP came over standing next to him. Niel-ah...I love you...CAP thought as he took off his jacket and threw it on top of his former lover. The jacket fell off on the first attempt, so he put it over him again. CAP sighed and looked at the ground I miss you so much Niel...so much it hurts.

Niel finally finished tying his shoes and noticed the jacket. He was clueless to who's it was...but a second later a name appeared in his mind Ljoe!~ Niel hurriedly walked past CAP who was completely unnoticed. CAP was curious as to where he was going.

Niel took off the jacket and walked over to L.joe who was still busy with fans. Niel smiled sweetly as he slowly wrapped the jacket around L.joe. L.joe was too busy signing so he just looked at Niel, then resumed signing. Niel patted him on his back thinking L.joe hyung...I love you...

He walked back to CAP who was furious. CAP was heartbroken to see Niel put it on L.joe so sweetly like that. It hurts so much...this pain...make it go away..please...stop it Niel. He glared at L.joe with anger thinking I'll make you pay L.joe...I'll make you suffer for taking my Daniel away. 

As for you Niel...I'll also make you suffer as well. Mianhae