Time to give up on Niel

Maybe we just were not meant to be.

CAP thought back to the ways things used to be...

 

-TWO YEARS AGO-

All of them were on stage performing Supa Luv. CAP watched Niel the entire time, sometimes so distracted he forgot his moves. Yet no body noticed and everything was fine. 

I got that Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv
That Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv
She want my Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv
My Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv
eomcheongnan teukbyeolhan ddo jjarithan
I got that Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv

Yeah, See what I'm tryin'a say baby
Is, your love, plus my love, Supa Luv
You know you want it, how that sound?

Ljoe finished off the song and they all headed back to the dressing room. CAP came from behind him and automatically wrapped his arms around Niel and rested his head on his shoulder. "Good job Niel-ah!~" CAP said to him. Niel smiled and turned his head and said good job to him as well. They grinned and CAP squeezed him tighter. "YAA!! I-i can't b-breathe!" Niel managed to say and CAP quickly lessened his grip. CAP chuckled and spun Niel around, and pecked his cheek. Niel turned tomato red, "W-what do you think you're doing now?" and pouted, touching his cheek. 

"Becausee~~ you're just so cutee~" CAP said and with as much aegyo as he could he said "Buing Buing~" and with his fists curled up. CAP was about to vomit just hearing himself but held it in. "But of course I'm still cuter" and stuck out his toungue. He would always act that way towards Niel, and  only Niel.  

With the rest of the members he was a bossy, rude leader. Yet being with Niel made his image just dissapear. He would suddenly turn into a clingy cute bear and his voice got higher. 

Back then Niel and CAP would constantly be together. Wherever, whenever, CAP would be clinging onto Niel. And of course Niel was happy to being clinged on. Yet Niel wouldn't understand CAP's feelings even though they were together. Niel thought of him only as a friend, and nothing more. CAP, on the other hand, was dying to have Niel love him back, to have his soft full lips pressed against his. To have each other's back and be there for them. Well, they were already, but still...CAP wanted more, more, of his cute lovely Niel. 

When will you ever notice me as more than a friend Niel-ah? CAP grew desperate and stalked him even when Niel would go home. Taking pictures and constantly looking at them, jerking himself to the sight of Niel's cute face on the picture. 

Then, everything changed.

Once Niel sang Dont wanna try with Ljoe, something changed about Niel. He stopped hanging out with CAP as often and instead would be by Ljoe's side. They would constantly be laughing and playing jokes on eachother. 

Since then, CAP hated Ljoe and hated him for taking his man away. Niel's mine. But he never could get him back. Never could get Niel by his side like he used to. 

 


-FLASHBACK OVER-

I wish I could go back in time. I wish I could still cling to him without getting hateful glares from Ljoe. I wish I could have made him fall in love with me before...then none of this would've happened. I wouldn't be suffering alone like this. CAP thought as he faced reality and how cruel things were now. I'm tired of being alone...tired of waiting for Niel. But I guess we just weren't meant to be.

His sobs grew louder and louder as he thought of Niel. "How can I ever forget you? You meant the world to me!" He screamed into the darkness. Suddenly, he heard the door open and footsteps. Niel, is that you? Are you really coming back to me now? The person then sat on his bed without saying anything. "Niel-ah! Do you know how much I've missed you?" CAP was just too happy and didn't even think as he pulled that person down and climbed next to him kissing him. It felt so good...so electrifying...who knew such a simple kiss would feel so amazing? Well, of course...it's Niel. With those y plump lips. CAP held in his tears as he continued kissing him, thanking God for bringing back his love to him. 

CAP suddenly noticed something...these lips..don't feel as plump as I thought they would be. He kissed the boy under him even more rougher and they're toungues against eachother, then CAP nibbled the boy's lips. "Ahh..C-CAP hyung..w-wait.." The boy moaned. 

CAP stopped after finally hearing this boy's voice. It wasn't Niel...sounded so familiar. The room was dark and he squinted to see the person under him. He gasped at the realisation and apologized, "Ohmygawd! Ricky! I-I'm s-so so sorry...I thought you were Niel! I'm so sorry!" He could see Ricky was still shocked by the kiss and just lay there stunned and mumbled "...t-that was my f-first kiss h-hyung" Ricky said and began crying. "Whyyyy...my first kiss with a guy?! What the heck CAP?" He pushed CAP away.