That Creep

A Bad Girl

Ding dong~

Did Ashley forget her keys again? This girl. I make my way towards the front door with a glass of water in hand before opening the door.

"You always forget yo-" I look up to find an individual far from my expectations, "oh, what are you doing here?" 

"To see you. Have you eaten yet?" He gives me a smile.

I stare at the glass of water i'm holding, "no, not yet."

"Good. Go change, we're going out," he nudges me inside as he enters the complex.

I stagger my way back in absentmindedly and stand in place not knowing whether I should listen to him or not. 

"Why? You don't want to?"

I look back to see him taking off his shoes. It is now or never. I need to get this straight. 

"How is this going to work?"

He makes his way to the couch easily.

"We'll date and i'll pay you for your activities," he pauses, "that didn't sound right." 

I eye him suspiciously as I sit down beside him.

He chuckles, "i'm your boyfriend. Just act like how you did in your past relationships."

"A boyfriend who I don't know the name of?"

"Uh, just call me," he stops to think before smirking, "jagiya."

I cringe at the way he said each syllable with so much aegyo.

"Look, money isn't a problem okay? I'm a man who keeps his words, so don't doubt me. Just accept my help."

Why is this man so keen on helping me? How did he even know i'm in need of money? That I have a goal? Either he is a crazy psycho stalker of mine or just really kindhearted and let's just say, the latter doesn't seem to be winning right now. How in the world did I get myself into this? What if he really is an obsessed fanboy of mine? How could I let him know where I live? If he has a different motive then...i'm dead. Ugh, he doesn't tell me anything, but expects me to just believe everything that comes out of his mouth and go along with it? We need to have a mutual understanding.

"I need more than just words," I finally spill.

He quietly sighs, but smiles at me before I could comment, "alright." 

I see him reach into his back pocket to pull out a wallet.  

"Here. I prepaid for the day," he hands me a check in an amount larger than my regular day's worth of wage, "now do you trust me?" 

I look at him once again questioningly before looking back at the check. If I receive the same amount each day. I'd be 'that' much closer to my goal.  

I break out into a smile, "now we're talking." 

I quickly rush to my room to get ready for whatever he had planned for us. I smile at the check in hand and kiss it. Assa! I've definitely hit jackpot. This man might not be so bad after all. Ah, who cares. Once I reach my goal, he won't even matter anymore. Oh, and I should probably find a new place for Ashley and I.  

--- 

"You like pancakes right?" He ask as we got seated in the diner. 

"Yeah, how did you-?" 

"It's our first date. Order up." 

I hesitate for a while before picking up the menu. Can this guy get any weirder?  

"What can I get you guys to drink?" The waitress politely asks us. 

"An orange juice for the lady and," he thinks for a bit, "i'll have the same." 

Orange juice? I froze. First pancakes and now orange juice? I rub my arms in an attempt to calm my goosebumps. 

"Are you cold?”

"No, no. I'm fine."  

He must really be a stalker. How did he know I liked pancakes and orange juice for breakfast? He even ordered it without asking me. Ugh, talk about creepiness. 

--- 

"You're back?" I asked as I hear the front door open. 

"Yeah," Ashley replies on her way to her room. 

"Where did you go?"  

"I just had um a couple errands. I'm just going to get my stuff and head to work now." 

She disappeared into her bedroom before reappearing a couple minutes later. 

"How was your morning?" she questions as she puts her shoes back on. 

"It was eh, okay I guess. Have fun at work," I wave her off as I continue watching the drama playing on tv. 

"Make sure to tell me more later." And I hear the click of the door closing.

——————————

It’s been years since I last updated this story, but I recently came across this ‘half’ chapter I had written back in 2013 for this fanfic and it brought back all the memories and I felt like I should share it with you guys. Enjoy.