Kai (Kim Jongin)

EXO One Shots

Sorry, this chapter has not been proof-read yet so there might be some grammatical errors. Please pardon me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren’t sure if Kai (or you would call him Kim Jongin) really had the power of teleportation or he can literally be with you within a snap of a finger (or just be near you).

For example, you could trip over and fall over nothing, and Kim Jongin would appear out of nowhere to catch you just before you hit the ground. “Gotcha!” he would say as his arms wrap around your waist. His voice would tickle your ear with, “Be careful, princess!” He places you back on your two feet before slyly pecking your cheek and running off. There are times when he didn’t manage to catch you in time (which doesn’t happen often), he would always appear a minute later with Pororo band-aids and disinfectant. He would pout while attending to your wounds. "My princess is hurt, " he would say. And after attending to your wounds, he would piggy-back you home, regardless if you could walk perfectly fine or not.

You could be happy over the moon and two minutes later, Jongin would knock on your door with a big smile plastered on his face. He would carry bags full of soda drinks, movies and food. “Let’s celebrate!”

You could be angry and minutes later Jongin would appear and listen to you rant about whatever things that makes you angry. It’ll normally take you two hours or so, and then he’ll treat you to ice cream. No, Jongin wouldn’t find it annoying for listening to your rants that long. He finds it quite amusing actually. You would use hand gestures and funny impersonations of people that made you angry. It was quite funny actually. And it wasn’t often that you got angry over something. That has to be something really big to make you angry. You usually had quite a good temper.

You could be feeling like it’s going to be your worst day ever and Jongin would appear in your house with a tub of ice-cream and some comedies. Yes, he has a key to your house since he found it too troublesome to always knock on your door and you finding it too troublesome to open the door for him.

You could feel like wanting someone to hang-out with or having a study session with but not wanting to annoy anybody, instead roll on the bed bored. Jongin would always come by with something fun for the both of you to enjoy. You could get stuck at a question on your homework and Jongin’s head would pop up next to yours and help you with your homework.

You could feel like wanting a shoulder to cry on but you don’t feel like annoying anybody or calling anybody at all. A panting Jongin always appear in front of you with the warmest smile you have ever seen, his arms open wide, “Come here, princess.” And you would willingly enter his embrace and let your tears fall.

It’s like those times, you weren’t sure Jongin really had the power of teleportation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next up; Byun Baekhyun (I think). I'm not really sure though. But the story should be up earliest by tomorrow. Anyway, it's 11:03 pm here and yeah, I gotta sleep!

Nights!

- junwoonie