3. Hate you?

Dear Diary, I fell in love with Park Chanyeol

Dear diary,

i don't know what has happened to me and Chanyeol.

We have not been contacting each other for 2 months straight or neither giving each other a glance. it is the holidays now. I have been debating to myself whether i should just give in (tbvh, i still don't know what mistakes are) and apologised but Baekhyun and Chorong told me not too because they told me that i did nothing wrong and he is the guy, he should give in and apologize instead.

It has been hard for me to make a decision, but i have decided that i shall just ignore Chanyeol's existence for the next 1 year and not do anything to fix it up.

Ok, i might have come to that decision, but hey, i still have feelings for him? ignoring him is just gonna kill me but i have to do it. i have to move on and forget about him. He was not worth my time.

Sadly, moving on was never easy especially when he still appears on my twitter timeline, in school and in class. I know, it is going to he really hard right?

 Park Chanyeol, hating you would be a big lie but you are one scumbag who have hurt me alot yet i am still holding on to you?! Why must it be me who fell for you and not other million girls?! it hurts alot having feelings for you because knowing wht sort of guy you are! You are too ignorant towards girls' feelings towards you for goodness sake! Even when Eunji used to likes you, you still can say "oh, we are just friends" 

Hey, do you say it to evey girl that likes you?!

Gosh, you Park Chanyeol! Why must i even fell for you?! (Your derp face is just literally everywhere TT)

lots of love,

Yoon Bomi,

18/11/13