Creepy things

Dracula-ver.exo-the dead ,the undead and everything in between

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

Okay I finally made it, to this creepy place. It’s just too cold and not so welcoming here, I mean the days are so short, and all you can see are mountains and rocks and bits of snow and stuff. And the roads, ughh don’t even get me started; the donkey ride has officially caused my to crack. I mean how the heck I even agreed to ride that thing, I seriously don’t remember. And how the heck did I even end up here. Oh yeah it was that stupid bet. Baekhyun’s soo gonna pay for making me do this.

So it was already evening when I got to this Dracool’s place; turns out the dude went by the name Kris. He insisted I call him that, saying we’ll be much closer if we call each other by our first names. Like hell if I’d want that. But I gotta admit, the dude’s freaking handsome. And even in those clothes, sheez he could really just pass for a model or something. I could hardly even control myself from ogling at his awesomeness and if I hadn’t remembered that I was a guy too, I’d probably start squealing and fangirling right then and there. But he’s creepy and well creepy.

Well his hands are cold maybe it’s just due to the high cold atltidue or something; he speaks like some high class aristocrat or something the kind that goes behind a person they’re serving and rubs his hands together plotting evil things and stuff (even though I admit his voice’s is totally awesome, despite its creepiness). But the most important thing is his eyes, it has this disturbing color, and it seems so ancient, as if it has seen things that I can’t even imagine, so cold, and so unusual for a good looking guy like him.

Anyway, so this dude showed me my room that I’ll be staying for my visit. The whole place seemed to be lit by nothing but candles, making it seem something right out of a ghost movie. Anyway the room seemed okay I mean there this fireplace and a usable bed and some furniture lying here and there. He left me to ‘refresh’ myself and asked me to come down to dinner. So I did just that. I noticed a window in the room and I looked out of it. There was faint moonlight and I just noticed the side of this side of the house faced a stiff cliff; a fall from here would definitely result in death. What a weird place to build a house. Someone must’ve spent a real fortune to be able to build something like this here.  I went down to eat dinner and the Kris dude was waiting for me at one end of the table. He asked me to sit at the other end.

Funny thing was only my side of the table was laden with food. It was simple dish of meat with some vegetables. I asked him if he was having any to which he replied no, that he’s already eaten. The meal tasted quite good. Most probably cause I was just so hungry. And Kris kept on talking about these lands, how it’s remained unchanged throughout the years and how he wanted to go someplace new. I asked him if he lived alone, and he replied “hmm, maybe. It is a question to which I do not have a definite answer” and I was like what?

So I figured he stayed alone with occasional guests or something.

Then he said, “Ah no. you’re the first guest I’ve had in years”.

Yup. The dude’s definitely making no sense.

Then he asked me something that I hadn’t expected.

“Do you believe in the supernatural, Chanyeol?”

Supernatural? Seriously? In this day and stuff. No, I answered him.

“Well these mountains are home to some very unusual beings; perhaps staying here will change your views on that. But remember, to try and be careful. You never know what will pop in front of you”

Yup. The dude is definitely on crack.

So after dinner Kris accompanied me back to my room and asked me not to stay up too late and that we’ll discuss the important things tomorrow. He said goodnight and left me there. I decided to go through some papers before sleeping. Who knew that it’d be really difficult seeing in the candlelight, it must’ve been horrible to live in ancient times, I mean my eyes are straining. I practically had to keep on rubbing my eyes over and over again; I bet they look like some kind of bunny eyes now.

 Since I couldn’t take it anymore, I just thought I’d call it a night. I was about to change my clothes when I heard a loud distinctive bang.  Then something happened that caused chill to run down my spine. A single howl followed by many numerous howls. I figured it must have been the wolves, wait there are wolves here? And then the weirdest thing happened; there was this strange tapping noise outside the window in my room, the one that faces the cliff. I opened it up and what I saw practically made me jump.

It was a bat hanging upside down, on the roof that stretches out above the window. And I swear it was the size of a pit-bull or something, well at least it looked like one. The bat was looking at me so eerily, and occasionally it would shift its hind legs right and left. And as I kept on looking at it, our eyes made contact. i guess the bat and i just started this staring competition unknowingly neither one of us blinking. Then it did something that scared the living hell out of me.

IT SMILED AT ME showing all those little bat canines.

Then I heard a creepy voice.

“Hello”

And then I fainted.

x-x-x-x-x-x

i wonder who that bat is..nyahahahahaha

leave the comments please and don't forget to subscribe.