First meeting

Dracula-ver.exo-the dead ,the undead and everything in between

Our story begins on top of a lonely mountain. It is in this mountain that there exists a house, looking like a castle right out of a 15th century novel. Why this house is so important you might think. Well it doesn’t have much reason, except for a slight fact that whoever enters this house is never seen ever again. Where did they go? Well who knows? Locals living nearby believe it is some sort of phenomenon, kind of like the one about the devil’s triangle; a cursed place where exists a monster that eats humans. Well they’re right about that….to some extent. The house is a home, to an unearthly creature, something that exists only for our imagination and which would’ve been better if it existed only in stories or fiction. And this is the story that tells of a man who actually went inside this house….and lived.

On this particular day where storm clouds seem to be clouding the skies, a traveler arrives at this house, riding a donkey. It’s close to sunset and he has travelled a long distance to get here. He’s clad in warm traveler gear, but he appears to be visibly shivering due to the cold. There’s a single backpack that he has brought. He’s supposed to meet the owner of this house.

Park Chanyeol was the typical normal dude who had a pretty normal life. As a lawyer he’d handle court cases with ease and for a normal life he’d simply just hang out with his friends every now and then. Of course his life would change, dramatically. Especially, since he had to handle a case of a foreigner trying to buy a house in Seoul. And it is for this sole reason that he had to leave the comfort of his office and climb high into the Himalayas, to meet this client. Of course at the beginning of his journey, he’d never have imagined what lay for him in these dark scary mountains.

As soon as he reaches the door, he gets down from the donkey and walks up to the massive doors. There’s knocker there shaped into one of a bison’s head. He grabs the knocker and then knocks three times on the door. A loud cracking sound is heard somewhere inside the house.

“Who goes there”, a deep voice speaks out from behing the door.

Chanyeol is visibly stiffened by the creepy voice.

“Umm yeah.. I’m Park Chanyeol, this is the home of Mr. Dracool isn’t it?”

The door gives a cringe as it opens and then suddenly, there’s a man standing at the door. The light coming from inside the house doesn’t allow him to see the man’s features.

“Ahh yes”, the man responds. He then steps out the door.

“I am the owner of this house Kris Dracool and I welcome you to my home".

In the little light of the dusk, Chanyeol is able to see his features.

A man who’s only just slightly taller than him with well built features stands in front of him. He appears to be in his 20’s or something and wearing the traditional mountain clothes only difference is he’s wearing a cloak as well. He seems to be normal even though he has a scary aura around him. But the creepiest thing about him are his eyes, they’re pitch black in color. Chanyeol admits he’s the most handsome man he’s ever met in his life, even with the creepy eyes.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Park Chanyeol”, he extends his hand out for a handshake and give him gorgeous smile.

After that smile from this gorgeous man Chanyeol’s unable to form any sort of response at all. He’s too engrossed by the smiling guy in front of him. The guy’s teeth seem slightly off, although what it is he’s not sure of. After a few seconds of constant staring, he gains his thoughts, mentally slaps himself for being so captivated and grabs the guy’s hand. The first thing he notices is that the hand’s cold…too cold, and it feels hairy?

After the handshake the man gestures for Chanyeol to come inside. “Please enter my humble abode, Mr. Park Chanyeol”.

x-x-x-x-x

what the heck is it that i'm writing...i don't knowww OTL.

More action in the next chapter, hehe.

please do subscribe and comment