Stone Heart~

Tutti-frutti Bubblegum :3

 

"Sunbaenim~ Will you go to the cinema with me?"

A young woman with shoulder-length black hair smiled widely while put her greatest puppy eyes as her hand raised up, showed two pieces of papers; tickets for a movie. The older one who she talked to was just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Yah, Unnie!!" she quickly chased after that girl, "What your answer? You want to go with me? Yes? Yes? Yes? Yes pweaaase~"

That woman immediately stopped on her track and turned around for facing her annoying junior. Dejection was clearly written all over her face as she shouted, "Oh please shut up, Jung Yongjoo!!"

"You know that i will shut my mouth up if you say yes to my offer, Hara-sunbaenim.."

"I will never go out with you, Nicole," she crossed her arms while threw her gaze around the hallway. There were many of their school-mates passed by but none of them stared at them with such suspicious eye. "I don't like you."

Nicole blinked a few times, but her puppy eyes were stayed still even though she said nothing.

"I don't like you," she repeated again. "So stop disturbing me and just go out with someone else!!"

"But.." the latter blinked again, "But i like you, Sunbaenim.. Go out with me, pwease?"

With that, Hara finally exploded.

"THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, DAMMIT!! I DON'T LIKE YOU, I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, CASE CLOSED!!"

The slightly younger girl simply shrugged while put the tickets on her hand back to her jeans back pocket, "You know that closed case could be open again and time limit for open the closed case is five years. So.. I could say that i have five years to ask you out, every single day. Kekeke~"

Thus, Hara face palmed herself. She growled and looked at her junior with evidently angry eyes.

"... You crazy, Nicole."

"i'm not crazy," she smiled softly. "It's just you who the one too hard to get."

"I like someone else."

"... Gyuri-unnie?"

Hara rolled her eyes again and started walk away without utter any single word anymore, left the younger girl standing there with broken heart, again.

 

Jung Nicole happened to be in love with her senior like from their very first met. She was just simply stunned by the older girl's beautiful face and playful smile. And as a brave Nicole was, she has always approached that girl, tell her bluntly about her feeling and ask her to go out. For thirty times already. And thirty times of getting rejected.

 

She dragged her two feet to the school gate lifelessly. Who said that she wasn't affected at all by Hara's harsh rejection? She just acted as though she didn't. Nicole was broken even more every time she asked the latter out, but she couldn't give up. She just liked her too much.

 

Hara really have a stone heart..

 

She chuckled softly,

 

I'll break that. I know that i could..

 

But, she liked someone else. The short haired girl stopped walking when those thought crossed her mind.

 

Gyuri-unnie.. But.. Gyuri-unnie didn't like her in that way..

 

Yes, Gyuri already like her own big sister and they were pretty close so Nicole knew whose Gyuri like with more romantic feeling that time. Obviously that wasn't Hara.

 

Why she must fall for Gyuri-unnie? I'm here, unnie..

 

 

* the next day..

 

She saw such familiar figure was coming closer to her class and she couldn't help but felt nervous. That girl again.

 

Dammit, she is coming..

 

Hara really wanted to run and hid herself in the bum somewhere so she musn't witness with that annoying young woman.

 

"Hara-sunbaenim!"

 

.Why did she always call me sunbaenim when she is just months younger than me?

 

Slowly, she turned her head and glared sharply to the new comer.

"What do you want?"

Nicole happily approached her with big grin plastered on her face, "Go out with me tomorrow, pwease?"

The dark-brown haired girl raised her brows, "Tomorrow? Sorry but i'm planning on visit Gyuri house. You know, THE GIRL I LIKE."

"T-tomorrow?"

"Yes, why?" she smirked, "Problem?"

Nicole's eyes went blank for a moment before she could regain back herself and voice out, "But.. There's nothing fun in her house, really!! You'd better go with me and-"

"Shut up."

"... Trust me, Hara-unnie.. You'd better not coming tomorrow.."

"Don't tell me what to do, Nicole. And stop bothering my life because i will never say yes to you, forever, doesn't matter how much you try to get me! Do you want to do those ing five years of asking me out? JUST DO THAT BECAUSE I WILL NEVER CARE WITH YOU!!"

 

Everyone in the class went silent as Hara's angry voice echoed in the whole room. Hara herself seemed surprised by her own sudden yell, but she kept glaring at the younger girl. Nicole stepped back, shock was could be seen evidently on her pale face. She bit her lower lip before nodded and answered, "Okay if that you want.. I'm so sorry for disturbing you all of this meant time.."

She bowed deeply then dashed out from that class.

"You break her very badly, Hara-yah.." one of her classmate commented.

"... I don't care.."

 

 

***

 

She should have known about that from the very beginning. That Gyuri didn't like her in that way, didn't see her more than an ordinary friend. Hara leaned her back on the wall, staring blankly at her toes with blurry vision. Tears were started rolling down on her cheeks and she didn't bother to wipe that out. Why the hell she must saw that on the very first place? Hara shook her head, tried to erase the scene she saw earlier, but she couldn't. Image of how Gyuri her beautiful goddess kissed that girl, Seungyeon, was planted on her brain already.

Oh why did she must came right in time and spotted that heart-aching moment?

Hara kept sobbing, felt weak and helpless.

"... Hara-unnie.."

Familiar voice echoed from her side and she didn't need to turn her face to see who the intruder.

"Get lost, Nicole," she stated with her crack voice. "You just wanted to laugh at me, right? Laugh now, then leave me alone!!"

"Unnie.. I've told you to not coming today.."

Heard what Nicole just said, Hara immediately lifted her head up and stared at the younger girl, "You knew?"

She saw Nicole smiled sadly, "Yes. Gyuri-unnie told me since week ago that she had planned on confess to Seungyeon-unnie today.."

Bitter chuckles made an escape from Hara's throat as she wiped her tears harshly, "And you just tried to distract me from coming instead of tell me the truth."

The short haired girl lowered her gaze to the ground, "... Because i knew the feel, Unnie.."

"Huh?"

"I knew how hurt you would feel.. I just.. Didn't know what to do.. I'm sorry.."

Hara went silent, her cloudy orbs never left the shorter girl who suddenly looked so fragile and scared.

"I do hope that i have something similar with Gyuri-unnie so maybe you could fall for me too.." Nicole's head hung even lower, "And make you forget about her.. I didn't want you to experience how painful it is when your beloved one didn't love you back.." and she continued with a silent whisper, "... Just like how i feel.."

 

But, Hara heard that.

 

I understand now.. Maybe this is my karma..

 

They were stood there, in the middle of the empty street, in a deep silent, until Hara decided to break that down.

 

"Do you still want to go out with me?"

Nicole immediately lifted her head up in surprised. She blinked, seemed still processing Hara's question.

After let out a soft chuckle, Hara repeated again, "I asked you, do you still want to go out with me?"

"Of course!" she squealed in joy, but suddenly she remembered something and frowned, "But you said that you don't want to.. Urm.. You.. I.. Uhh.."

"Let's forget about that," Hara beamed a smile at the nervous girl in front of her. "What if i give you a chance?"

Nicole's eyes widened until it looked like want to jump out from it socket, "Really?!"

"Yes, but just one chance.." she winked, "If you fail on attract me, stop coming to me. Arasseo?"

"You won't regret your decision, Unnie~"

 

They both giggled, understood enough that it would be a new beginning for them.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Seriously, i think it'll be better if i make it longer ._.

But still, i hope you enjoy this xD