~Standing Still

Tutti-frutti Bubblegum :3

 

Jiyeon just stood there silently with her dead-looking pair of eyes staring blankly at the green wooden door. In her mind, the door would open and revealing a figure of a short haired handsome cute girl. That girl would walking straight toward her direction when her face creased into a happy wide smile, and greet Jiyeon with her infamous morning greet, "Good morning, Jiyeon-aaah~"

Just in her mind.

The blonde girl snapped out from her painful dream as tears started rolling down slowly and soaking her pale face. That was just memories. That girl was already gone, out from their life, from her life.

"... Good morning too, Hwayoung-ah.." she whispered bitterly while droplets of crystals kept flowing from her eyes, "Neomu.. Neomu bogoshippeo, Hwayoung-ah.."

 

-

 

Hyomin just sat there, stick her gaze toward Ahreum who still practicing her dance move in the middle of studio. She want, really want to kick those girl out from there, shout and tell everyone that no one allow to standing there. That spot is belongs to someone and will forever be. Someone who leaving them, left her behind, alone. How could everything come to an end this fast? Droplet of warm water fell from Hyomin's swollen eyes. She still could see that clearly, how that girl standing there, dancing happily while sticking out her tongue. Hyomin started sobbing when she reminisced how that girl would call for her, "Unnie! Stop staring at me and let's practice!"

Eventhough that was just happened in her imagination, but Hyomin shook her head weakly and answered, "No, i just want to watching you dancing, Dongsaeng-ah.."

 

-

 

Jiyeon quietly took a seat on the bed while gazed at Hyomin who have her back facing her. Although in the middle of the darkness like this, she knew that her older member was not sleeping yet. None of the two could fall asleep easily without sobs since that girl disappear from their life.

"... Unnie.." she called softly. There was no answer, but she decided to kept talking, "I don't care.."

Hyomin finally turned her body and stared at her dongsaeng with her puffy red eyes, "... Jiyeon-ah.."

"I don't care.." the younger's lips started shaking as she continued her sentences, "... I.. I will keep loving Ryu Hwayoung even though i know that you love her too, Unnie.."

 

 

 

------------