The Homeworks

Tutti-frutti Bubblegum :3

Certain girl with long brown hair could be seen sat up straight on her seat with eyes glued to the white-board which placed in front of the class. There was an opened note book on her desk and a mechanic pencil between her fingers. In that state, in one glance everyone could say that the girl was kind of model student, lovely kid of every teacher in this whole world.

 

"So, if you put the x here, divide this with two and then..."

 

Math class, but that girl has those sparkling gaze on her eyes when her friends were just half-conscious there.

She kept staring straight, then sighed dreamily as her thin lips formed into a small smile. Her dark-brown colored orbs moved up and down, back and forth, literally followed every movement of the teacher.

 

That woman..

 

She crossed her legs under the wooden table, kept gazing without any blink at her teacher.

 

She is the real definition of perfect..

 

"Okay then," suddenly that teacher put her marker down to her desk, make the brown haired girl snapped out from her day-dreaming. "Now i need someone to help me with the next question.."

 

Automatically everyone in the class looked down into their books while silently hoping for good luck so their names wouldn't be call out by that woman. Except that certain brown haired girl who still processing what just happened.

 

"Kang Minkyung?" she called while closed her book. Big grin was crossed her motherly-beautiful face, "You seems paying much attention for my lecture. Maybe you could help me for this question?"

 

"What?" the girl called Minkyung shook her head in surprise and looked around, "Me?"

"Yeah, did you know another girl who named Kang Minkyung except you in this class?"

Her face turned pale. Yes, we all knew that she didn't give any attention toward the lesson. The only thing make her sat up straight was just the teacher's beautiful face.

"But.. I don't think that.. Urm.."

"What? Come here, Minkyung."

No chance to escape. After took a deep breath, she stood up from her seat and walked to the white-board. With her trembled hand, she picked up the board marker from teacher's desk.

"Umm.. Lee-seonsaengnim.. I.."

That teacher, Lee Haeri, just smirked and pointed her finger toward the other side of the board, where the question had written on.

"Do that. Quit whining."

 

Okay, she is an angel with devil's heart..

 

Minkyung pouted while glared at the question. Hell, she didn't understand those even a little and what she supposed to do there?

In other hand, Haeri chuckled silently at her student's priceless confused face. Then, she spoke up, "Minkyung-ssi, you could stay there until you can solve those problems. And for others, let's continue to the next task."

 

Thus, Minkyung slammed her head hardly into the board.

"Dammit," she cursed under her breath.

 

"I heard that, Minkyung-ssi~" everyone could heard that their beautiful teacher smirked even scarier and couldn't help but shivered a little, "Meet me after school in my room. Right on time. Detention. And stay there until this class finished."

 

Minkyung cursed again, more silently and carefully this time.

 

**

 

Lifelessly, the poor brown haired girl dragged her feet to the second floor, where the math teacher room placed. School was almost empty since everyone immediately burst out from the gate once the bell ringing. Just a few students still left there for some club activity and whatnots.

"Excuse me," she knocked on the door gently three times once she arrived. "It's me, Minkyung.."

No answer and she decided to come inside. That room was very neat with just three tables, many equipments for math lesson were placed nicely in a big box in the corner of the room. Minkyung saw her teacher in the third table, next to the window. She had her head leaned down and eyes tightly closed, sleeping.

 

Oh my..

 

Minkyung stepped closer as her chest thumping crazily. That woman's face looked really tired yet peaceful.

 

Beautiful..

 

Three more steps, suddenly the latter stirred and opened her eyes, just to be greeted by the sight of the young woman.

"Oh, you're here.." she rubbed her eyes and then fixed her blazer.

Minkyung just bit her lips and nodded, "I'm sorry if i'm disturbing you.."

Haeri chuckled softly, "I'm the one who called you to come here, Silly girl."

"Yah! I'm not silly!!" she stomped her feet in dejection after heard what her teacher just said, "I just.. Uhh.."

"What? You couldn't answer such easy question, you cursing, you day-dreaming in my class and i couldn't call you stupid?"

"You are so mean!"

Ignoring the frustrated girl, Haeri laughed while pulled out a map from her desk and shoved it to Minkyung.

"There."

The young woman blinked a few times before take a better look of map in her hands, "WHAT?!"

"What what?" Haeri turned her chair until facing Minkyung and crossed her legs, "There's some problem?"

The brown haired girl pouted, "You give me a ton of homeworks?!"

"Yeah. I'd said that earlier. Detention."

"Detention for real? But.. But.. But i'm your-"

Suddenly, Haeri stood up and stared fiercely at Minkyung's watery brown eyes, "You didn't think that i would make you special just because you are my lover, right?"

 

I should've known about that from the very first time..

 

"Okay.." Minkyung nodded weakly and hugged the map, "I understand, Lee-seonsaengnim.. I'll take my leave now.. Good evening." she bowed a little and headed to the door.

"Wait."

Minkyung stopped on her track and turned her face, "Huh?"

Haeri lifted up her three fingers, "I give you three days, Minkyung."

"Three days for this ing-"

"Cursing again, become two days."

The poor young woman bit her tongue hardly, "Mmkay. Three days."

"Two."

"Three please, Unnie?"

"Call me unnie in school, one day."

Thus, Minkyung really wanted to cry. Why did she must love that woman very much?

"Okay, whatever you want.."

Haeri smiled when heard her young lover desperate voice. Slowly, she walked toward her direction, "Just fifty questions and i know that you can do that, Minkyung-ah.."

Minkyung chuckled bitterly, "Seems like you forgetting that you just called me stupid before and-"

"Tomorrow is Saturday and i'll come to your apartment to get this on Sunday. And if you get 40 out of 50, i'll give what you want."

Minkyung's eyes widened at the statement. Give her anything she wanted? Yes there was this one thing she wanted from the older woman and she even could die to get that.

"Everything?"

"Just one thing. I'm not a genie, Silly."

"Okay then!" with that, she dashed out from the door, left Haeri who just could chuckling silently at her childish girlfriend.

 

**

 

Minkyung should have known that Haeri was right. She was stupid. If she wasn't, of course she wasn't sulking while stared at those paper blankly, have nothing in her mind. That time was 7.38 p.m. on Saturday and she just could about twenty of them. Twenty out of fifty and she just have about ten hours left. Yesterday she was immediately stormed into her room once she got home, changed her uniform, forgetting everything and tried to drowning herself into those mighty homeworks. Hours passed and she thought that this was her limit.

 

If i need ten minutes for one question.. So i need more... Wait.. Ten.. Forty... Ten hours.. Dammit, how many minutes in ten hours?

 

And she wasted more ten minutes from her precious time for calculate those nonsense thing.

 

"Wait," she spoke up out loud to herself. "I can't keep doing this.. I have something to fight over and i won't give up!"

Thought of Haeri's promise was crossed her mind and somehow that could give her something like energy booze. She rolled up her shirt's sleeve and picked her pencil again, tried hard to press every single of her brain cells to answer the questions.

 

She must fight. For herself and for Haeri.

She knew that the older woman gave her these homeworks not for nothing, Haeri wanted her to be the best.

She had caused much trouble and didn't want to make her beloved woman disappointed.

 

And the last thought unexpectedly gave her more power than from the promise.

 

***

 

It was already 12p.m on Sunday and Haeri just standing there, knocked the wooden door rapidly.

"Minkyung-ah!!" she called, felt slightly dejected. Where was that girl? She had knocked on those ing door for almost five minutes already but she hadn't appear to open it yet.

"Open this damn door, Kang Minkyung!!"

Still no answer. Haeri leaned her ear into the door, tried to hear what happening inside. But she caught nothing. Yes she might be slightly angry at her lover but still, she felt worried. What if something bad happened to her?

 

No, i won't let it happen.

 

Thus, she touched the door's knob and surprised when found that was not locked. The fact just made her wore worried. Haeri quickly harried inside, straight to the living room. No one could be seen there. Same with the kitchen and bathroom. Just Minkyung's bedroom left but she didn't think that her lover still sleeping on that time. But, she decided to check in there, nevertheless.

 

"Minkyung?"

Her head poked inside the dim room and found a figure had it head lied down onto the desk. After turn the lamp-table off, she opened the curtains, let the sun shone through the windows and also gave her the better view of messed up room of her young lover.

"Minkyung-ah.." Haeri approached Minkyung who sleeping soundlessly on her study table, "Why are you sleeping here?"

Smile slowly appeared on her face as she watched how cute her girlfriend when sleep like that. Her hands reached to touch Minkyung cold cheeks and caressed it gently.

 

She might be stupid and else, but she is my girl..

 

Her hand moved to brush her silky brown hair, giggled a little when noticed how messy they were.

 

And i love her..

 

Suddenly, her eyes landed upon a familiar paper under Minkyung's head. While raised her one brow, she pulled it out carefully.

 

That was the homeworks she had given to the young woman.

 

"Wow," her eyes scanned Minkyung's answer. "... You did a good job here, Minkyung-ah.."

 

That was just 30 out of 50, but Haeri never expected it before. Since she knew how much her lover's brain capability, she thought that Minkyung just could around 20 or 25 and the fact that she did better was really surprising.

Maybe how she fall asleep here was explaining everything..

 

"You really determined to get your reward, huh?" she ruffled Minkyung's bangs gently before lifted her body from the table, moved her to her comfy bed.

 

*

 

She was stirred from her sleep but didn't bother to open her eyes. Minkyung just simply rolled her body to grab her pillow and--

 

And where the hell am i?!

 

Her eyes shot opened, greeted by Haeri who just staring at her silently.

 

"U-unnie?!" she surprised the hell out, "What are you doing here?! And i was supposed to be sleeping on my desk and--"

"Shut up, Minkyung-ah," Haeri rolled her eyes. "Calm down and stop your nonsense talk."

Minkyung immediately closed as she remembered why Haeri was there.

"Ha-have you see my homework?"

The teacher simply shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah.."

She suddenly felt nervous, "What.. How.. H-how do you think?"

"You're not passing 40 of 50.. Too much mistakes, even for the easiest one."

Thus, Minkyung felt like half of her soul flied away and she just could let her head hung low.

 

I'm so stupid..

 

"Ohh.. I'm sorry, Unnie.."

"... Forgiven. And what do you want?"

"What?" she immediately looked up, met with Haeri's usual calm eyes, "What did you say, Unnie?"

Minkyung saw her lover smiled warmly at her as she repeated her word, "I said, what do you want, Minkyungie?"

 

She blinked for a few times.

 

Am i have such ears problem now?

 

"... But.. I didn't passing your grade, Unnie.."

"Yes, but you did great job.." she felt Haeri's gentle arms were wrapped around her body, pulled her into a calming embrace, "I didn't expect this from you before.. You really make me proud, Minkyung-ah.."

Happiness filled her chest, "A-are you sure, Unnie? I.. I could ask you to give me what i want?"

"Of course. What is it?"

 

Should i? Now?

 

"Umm.."

 

Oh my god, i'm too shy!!

 

"Just say it, i'll give that to you as long as i could.." Haeri convinced her and caressed her palm, "So?"

"... Ss.."

"Huh? Say it louder, Minkyung. I won't--"

Minkyung gulped hard as she encouraged herself to gazed right into her lover's dark orbs while tried to ignore her flushed cheeks.

"... Kiss me, Unnie.."

"Kiss?"

She tugged Haeri's sleeve weakly, "Yes, kiss me please.. T-tell me that you really love me.. Show me that i'm really different from your other students, Unnie.."

The teacher smirked, "You really want that?"

"... Yes.."

Without further ado, suddenly Haeri pinned Minkyung beneath her body and pressed their lips together, let it just touched for seconds. She pulled out a moment, just for kissed Minkyung's fascinating lips more passionately.

"There, happy now?" she whispered, still not release the younger girl from her gentle grip.

Minkyung blushed madly, "Y-yes.."

"Listen, Kang Minkyung.. Even though i'm not kiss you, you are different from my other students. You know why? Because i love you. That's final.."

"But.." she felt her cheeks burning even more, "But as a couple, you should at least kiss me once in a while!"

"Sure~" Haeri winked playfully at her before leaned down and whispered right in Minkyung's left ear, "And as a couple, there's this one thing which i should do to you once in a while.."

With that, she pulled the blanket until covered their body from head to toe, earned a girlish squeal from the younger girl.

"Aaahhh, Unnie!!"

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Haeri x Minkyung for everyone, especially for the one requested it xD

I'm sorry if it's not really good, i know that the plot was kinda rush and else. Usually i'm not like this ._.

Hope you guys like it and forgive my everything~

Almost forgot, DO comment xD