Nonna please hold me!!!

Imperfect Love

                                                                       Nonna please hold me!!!! 

 

Minho Pov: I was speechless that we gonna move to Seoul. I don't want to!! I can't leave yuri nonna. I have to confess to yuri nonna that I like her, so she won't get married and wait for me untill I graduate. But will she accept me??? 

Author POv:

 Minho went to jewelry store to get diamond for his confession. I hope she like this. He went to yuri apartment that night. 

"Yuri noona, can you come down?" minho said excitedly. "Ok I will come down in next 3min."  OMG what am i gonna do ,,does yuri nonna will accept my feelings?? I saw yuri nonna coming down, I was so nervous and trembling so much. 

 "Yuri noona,,,,  I have to,, leave ,,Busan,, so I want to tell u something." 

 "What? malhaebwa". "Noona I ,,I like you,will you accept my feelings? I said as shyly@@ .Noona if you said "yes" I won't leave Busan. I will stay here even if I have to kick out from my home. I hope she say "YES" but,,,,,,,,,,,,

 "I'm sorry minho ah I can't accept your feelings,you are 3 years younger than me,you haven't graduate from high school yet and I have a boyfriend." Those words breaks my heart. 

Author Pov: Minho was so hearbroken yuri was his first love and his first crush. In his thought "How can she do that, I was always there when she need me and everything,,?? HOW ??? It doesn't make sense.... " His emotions were so mix. He can't think anything now.

"Noo,, na ,, noona I was hoping you will say "YES" but,,, anyway I hope you will be happy. I will get going." I said as shakingly. I can't take it anymore. This is so hard for me.  

"I'm sorry minho. I hope you will find a better girl than me and have a good time in Seoul.I'll visit there if I can. Graduate from high school and I'll see you at University. We'll attend together ok??"     "Ok,noona I gotta go." I run as crying. I hate my life now I can't see yuri nonna and can't get her love either. 

     When I came back home,all the stuff are packed.We will leave the day after tomorrow. I only have one day to tour Busan. I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow to tour my hometown. 

Next Day; ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

      Krystal Pov:

Today I'm so happy.I am in the bus to go downtown.Busan is so pretty,I can't wait to tour the Busan. I leave my hometown when I was 7 years old. I have to leave my hometown because my mom doesn't have a job so we have to move to Seoul to get a job to survive. But today is my day. I'm gonna tour my hometown.I have saved my money for this. and I need to meet someone who is so important in my life.I'm so happy .OK calm down where should I start tour???

Minho Pov:

RIng DIng Dong my alarm is so annoying. Today is the last day.I better get ready so I wash up,dressed up. For today I'm gonna forget Yuri nonna,I'm sure she will comeback for me. I get downstair and grab sandwich and get on a bus. I saw one pretty girl sitting and similing, I wonder who she is?? I take a seat near her. I think I saw her somewhere. She kind of look like someone. Whatever I rest my head on the window and listen a music. Finally, It reached to downtown. I am gonna spend all my money here. ki ki ki:D 

 

       Ok, that's all for this chapter 2. What do you think what's gonna happen in next chapter??? dugu dugu (heart pounding )I'm sorry it's kind of short and sorry that can't upload this chapter yesterday.I'll try to upload fast as I can. My school is alomst start in next 2 weeks so,, I hope you guys understand me :) 

I hope you like it guys, enjoy and don't forget leave your comment here as polite as possible ^^

I'll appreaciated you if you not Silent Reader chinguuu ~ Please subscribe as well :) 

LOL:D

 

 

 

 

DAESUNG YOU ARE THE  BEST JJANG!!!!:P