HIS HEARTBEAT!

Imperfect Love

Last Chapter:

Author Pov:When minho was about to leave soojung grabbed his wrist and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. and she ran away while blushing like crazy her face looks like tomato.Minho was stunned he didn't know what just happend? Did she just kiss me? Does she like me, well she can't because I don't have any feelings for her, my feelings are only for yuri noona. I need to avoid her because she might think I like her and I can't let her have those thoughts. She is so innocent, I can't dare to break her heart. 

Chapter:4 

                                            His HEARTBEAT!

                     Minho Pov:I don't know what gotten into me. I'm waiting for her in this park, well I just feel like walking together with her.I hope she come to this park becuase yesterday that's where I met her. Oh there she is. Yes I was right, She is crossing the street slowly, her head is down what happend to her. OMG there is a mortorbike. "WATCH OUT SOOJUNG!"

                      Soojung Pov: This morning I had a terrible morning. My stepdad came back to our house last night, you might be wondering my dad died when I was 12 years old and my mom get remarried to this jerk. This guy is a two face jerk he tried to act good while my mom and him were dating now when he got her all he do is drink and sleep with other women and always asking us money. Even though my mom force to divorce him, he won't divorce my mom but good thing is he hasn't come back to our house for 2 months now I don't know how he just pop up in front of our house.

                             I got startled when somone shout my name, there I look and I got pushed by a man and fall down with him. Ok what just happend? There I saw it, there was drunk man driving the mortorbike. I'm so thankful for this guy,I look up OMO it was minho oppa his face has cuts. "Yah, soojung why is your head down when walking? I was so worried about you. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" minho oppa yelld at me. I've never seen him pissed off. But it was cute.... <3 

       "Oppa, gaechana, I'm sorry I won't walk like that anymore. Oppa, you have a cut on your face, let's get you treated you don't want your handsome face to be ruined" Minho chuckled

                        ," arraso, I'm glad that I saved you right on time or else I can't even imagine. btw did you just called me handsome. I know I'm handsome." " Opp Op Oppa don't think full of yourself I was just joking hurry up we have to put medicine on your face or else we will be late you don't want to be late on our 2nd day right?"  

                       Soojung was putting medicine on his face, "Ah, ah soojungah it hurts" "Hold on, I'm almost done, just wait for awhile" soojung said while blowing air on his face. Minho heart was racing so hard. Soojung finally put the bandge on his face. (Why is my heart beating so bad, am I having HEART ATTACK? (Author being stupid: ah this remind me of Exo- heart attack LOL )

                  "oppa. let's go to school now we don't want to get dentention."     "aww let's go" minho can't clear his mind his heart is still beating so bad...... "hold on oppa, can you sit with me at lunch if you don't mind." soojung said while blushing.... "arasso, I'll sit with you now let's go" Minho grabbed her hand and run to the school. "oppa, slow down we still have time" " no, soojung we only got 5 min, that's why we are running... HURRY UP!!!" 

All the students are looking at us weirdly...... OMG THIS IS SO EMBARSSING!!!!

 

                       Skip to Lunch: "Oppa please sit with me! Oppa you are so HANDSOME!!! Oppa Marry me???? <3 omg those girls are annoying. I know I'm handsome but please give me some space. I ain't a robot. I was looking for soojung but one of the group of girls came up to me and dragged me away. "Oppa you have to eat here, this table belongs to popular chicks and dudes. Btw let me introduce to you this guys. This is Jonghyun oppa and Key oppa. and I'm hyemi and this is hara and hana.(Omg , what a weid names sorry I couldn't think of any names... ) 

                    Jonghyun Pov: "Hey dude! I'm jonghyun where did u come from?" This guy looks so funny he looks like dino even though he is handsome he can't compare to me.... "hey, I came from Busan. I hope we can be friends and onew too. 

This guy is weird even though he is handsome he is only diggin on chicken... He must be chicken maniac. I think I'm gonna have fun with these guys in my last year of high school, only if I pass my junior classes

.cfj2w.jpgjonghyun-dinosaur.jpg

 

                 Soojung Pov: I was looking for minho I really want to ask him to sit here in this table with my best friends but I guess not because he already got dragged away by queenkas. (is that how you spell it IDK) Well duh he belongs there.. he don't belongs here our table considerd us nerds or whatever they called us. I'm kind of hurt though because he said that he will sit here with us but he didn't even look for me. Well, I'm somewhat glad that he doesn't sit here because his popularity will ruined. 

                          After School: Here I'm waiting for soojung to walk home with her and apolgize not eating lunch with her when I told her I will. I hope she will forgive me.

                       "soojung, hurry up let's go home together. I look at the gate, I saw minho oppa waving at me he looks so handsome. I'm melting ......Luna and Sulli were teasing me non stop " Omg, soojung Is he minho your boyfriend? Luna said . " no, he is not my boyfriend." "Well soon to be your boyfriend, hurry up and run to him he is waiting for you. You might not want him to wait for you" "you guys shut up , he is not going to be my boyfriend, he is just my friend. well gotta go bye guys see ya<3) I run up to him. "oppa, let's go"

             " soojung ah are they your friend?" "neh, oppa they been my friend since I was little. the short one is Luna and the tall one is sulli I'll introude to you next time."  

            "ok, I would love to meet them,:) btw soojung I'm sorry that I couldn't eat luch with you today..It's just I got dragged away and you know I don't want to be rude so . tomorrow I'll eat with you," 

             Soojung Pov: I want to say him that (you promise me to sit with me first and you just let those girls dragged you while you are supposed to sit with me you can just turn down and said that you want to sit with me ) but I couldn't say it to him ,He is not my boyfriend or neither my brother. "Ani , it's ok, you don't have to sit with me tomorrow. Your new friends might be upset with you if you don't sit with them." (soojung that's not what you wanted to say) 

                        "Really? I thought you might be mad at me. but I promise to sit with you so I'll sit with you tomorrow I can sit with them other days, now let's get to home." 

                           :Soojung Pov( I feel like he is going to sit with us because he said that he will sit with me and he don't want to broke the promise, oppa if you don't want to sit with me just say that you don't want to don't pretend. )

                  "soojung where do you live." I live ____ ( don't know what to put :( ) from the school." "really?soojung even though I want to send you home but my house is near to the school. I want to introduce to you with my parents I want to show off them that I got a nice and pretty friend like you. (Ouch , that hurt,, {Friend} yeah, I'm only his friend what am I thinking him to say me as his {Girlfriend} I'm crazy...) "nae, oppa"              

                          Author Pov: There was someone who is standing in front of his house holding fruit basket and about to ring the house bell. 

P.S> Who will it be that who is in front of minho house? I bet you guys already know it .... ~*^  What do you think about this chapter. I think this chapter is so lame. I was free afterschool so I decided to update this chapter. Leave a comment and if you haven't subscribe yet make sure to subscribe as well.... Thank you so much for reading!! :) <3

big-bang-exam-funny-kpop-Favim.com-83418

This is literally me today :'( Hope I pass it!!!