OMG!!!

Imperfect Love

             Apology: I'm soooooooo sorry that I been taking so long to upload this chapter 4. I just realized I wrote this last year lol..I apologize you guys. I am so sorry. I have this chapter 4 in draft for 4-ever. I didn't update it cuz i just thought that this story is not good enough, but now I changed my mind I'll start to update this story. I promise I'll try to update often as much as I can. (probably two/one weeks per chp) but I'll try my best to update. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 4 & PLEASE keep reading this story. Thanks a lot. (Gamsahabnida chingusss.& sorry)  ^~^ And pls leave some comments what you guys think and make sure to subscribe.... P>S :I'm really sorry *bows bows)

 

 

                            tumblr_inline_mpt2ej2aJW1qd7izt.gif                                 

                    OMG!!!!

 

Author Pov: Today is the day that Minho leave Busan.

Minho's Pov :Today is the day that I leave Busan. Although I don't want to leave but I feel so excited? Why??? Maybe I think I want to meet Soojung.But how am I gonna meet her?? I don't know her phone number or adress.Babo Babo..... :(

Author Pov: Minho finally leave from Busan where he grow up and his first love.

Krystal Pov: It's very beautiful outside now.Yesterday it was so fun I got to meet Minho oppa. He is super handsome and nice btw so cute. I want to meet him again. I heard him saying that he is moving to Seoul today will I be able to meet him??I wonder where he is moving to???

  Author Pov: Minho arrived to S.E.O.U.L.!!!!

 

Minho Pov: Mom I'm gonna take a walk in the park just want to see how our neighborhood looks like.So I was walking I see one beautiful girl walking too. She kind of look like Soojung. Or am I seeing wrong things?

Krystal Pov: I was taking a stroll in the park, I stopped when I saw a guy look like Minho oppa.  I met his eyes and yes I was right it was him. 

 I met her eyes.It's so beautiful. I don't know how I got in front of her. "Hey soojung, what are you doing here?" 

Krystal Pov: OMG he talked to me." ah.ah . ah I was just taking a stoll in the park " why am I stuttering, it's so embarssing. 

 she is so cute, why is she stuttering? " soojung ah do you live around here" I hope she say yes. Wait, what! what am i saying?

Krysal Pov: yes oppa I live around here how about oppa? "yes I live around here too, you know what soojung you shouldn't be out this late at night pretty girl like you will get into danger." OMG did I just said that. Now she's gonna think I like her. 

Krystal Pov: OMG what just happen. Pretty girl!!! "It's ok,oppa I live here around since I was little don't worry" "No. I'm not worry it's just that your parents are gonna be worry about you."  

(Krystal thought:) Ah my heart hurts when he said that. Why? Am i falling for him? I don't think he likes me I can sense that he only think me as a sister. 

" ah, oppa annyeong, I have to leave,I have school tomorrow." "ok soojung I'll see you around" I don't want her to leave though but what can I do I can't hold her back. My pride gonna be hurt if I hold her back.

Next morning:

Soojung Pov: I fix my unifrom and I head off to the school where I live is kinda rural area. Our neighbor are very kind. On the way I saw minho oppa. I was about to greet but he look at me and just turn his head away. What happend to him? Does he not remember me? Does he hate me now? My mind is full of minho oppa.....

I can't focus on the class and I don't know what the teacher is saying. but when I saw  minho oppa sitting beside me. My mouth was wide open. He close my mouth with food, Ok what just happen... I want to talk to him but our (witch) teacher won't let me talk. My mind is full of thoughts. 

Author Pov: 

After the class end soojung wants to ask him but he was fast to leave the classrooom, she didn't got her chance to ask him what is he doing here. She has thought he was college student. 

Lunch time come around: Soojung Pov: I was eating with my friends, (luna and sulli) sulli ask me what's wrong with me I just said I'm ok but I'm really not. 

I saw girls are fangirling over minho oppa. He just have pokerface on.I really want to talk to him. But, if I go up to him now this fangirls will kill me for sure. They are pretty fiesty. 

Author Pov: School has ended......                                                                                                                                                                Soojung went to park to clear her mind then she saw minho......  "Minho oppa" Yes he turn around he smiled at me. "annyeong soojung..." (OMG I MELT BY HIS SMILE) soojung thought.  

"Oppa, I saw you this morning in the school, why didn't you say hi to me and why are you in my class, are you not supposed to be in senior?" Minho chuckled by how cute she is asking him tons of questions without breathing. " Soojung slow down, I'm not going anywhere you can ask me questions one by one.." 

(OMG WAS I THAT FAST??SOOJUNG YOU ARE SO EMBARRSING)soojung thought. "Sorry soojung, I want to say hi but I don't want to be in trouble and the girls were all over me and I don't want the girls to be hating you. and yes I was supposed to be in senior but it's a little bit embarrsing I have to retake junior classes because I fail." 

"ahh so it's like that. It's ok oppa next time when you see me make sure you greet me or I'll get mad...." (POUT)  "I'm sorry to hear that but it's ok I'll make your classes fun and interesting I promise you won't get bored when you are with me" (Pinky promise)

Minho thought,( OMG this girl is super duper cute,I think I will have fun taking junior classes with her...)

"arraso, I hope you will make me like these classes. but I got to go I'll see you around." I ruffled her hair aww how cute she blush.. I want to kiss her cheek....NONO MINHO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT??? YOU HAVE YURI NOONA!!!! I NEED TO GO OR I MIGHT BROKE MY PROMISE TO YURI NOONA. (okkk. Let's just say that his promise was not to fall in love with any girl except yuri) 

"annyeong oppa,"

Author Pov:When minho was about to leave soojung grabbed his wrist and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. and she ran away while blushing like crazy her face looks like tomato

. Minho was stunned he didn't know what just happend? Did she just kiss me? Does she like me, well she can't because I don't have any feelings for her, my feelings are only for yuri noona. I need to avoid her because she might think I like her and I can't let her have those thoughts. She is so innocent, I can't dare to break her heart. 

P.S:>>>>Dunnnn dunnn.... What's gonna happen???? WIll minho really avoid her like what he said.... but what about soojung.. Wait for chapter 5 guys.. I promise I will update more often but for chapter 5 it might take a while this week I have testing pratice all week and I'm going on a vacation this weekend so but I promise I'll update for sure... Sorry for grammer mistake English is not my first language but still I hope you guys enjoy it >3.....Even If I update it will be short. BTW Please comment down and subscribe (LOVE >3)

 

10611083_333970973443592_2076931700_a.jp  Sehunnie is killing it #sebooty 

 

 

ladies-code-rise-eunb.jpg

#RIP RISE AND EunB