I don't want to leave!!!!!!

Imperfect Love

 

                                              Title: I Don't Want To LeAvE!!! 

 

Minho Pov: Ok. Here is the story that I don't want to leave Busan. (Busan is a country in Korea.) I got in troubled with my dad who is a Busan Police Station Chief and have all power. He thinks that I am a bad kid which I'm not. I just like to have fun in my youth. The story starts here.... 

"Minho yah you are in trouble"Mom said angrily. "How Mom?, I didn't do anything." "really you didn't do anything you fight with some innocent kids right?" 

"I did fight because they are annoying, so what's wrong with that?" His mom was so angry to him. "Your dad is wating in the living room."

Minho Pov: I don't want to go inside at all, he gonna kick at me,yell at me and will do violent stuff. I am really afraid of him. Although I'm a cool kid at school, not infront of my dad. As I went to the living room, he threw a pillow at me right through my PRECIOUS face. How can he do that to my Precious face, you can't buy anywhere else.It's LIMITED!!  

"Dad stop throwing things to my face,I can understand if you threw somewhere else, but not my precious/expensive face." saying it annoyingly. "What!!! You Rascal You are dead today" His dad holding an knife which is so important to their generation and chased him.  "Dad stop,stop I won't do that again.. Jaebal PLease Please !!" he said as he run from his scary dad.  

"You always said that, I can't forgive you " he chased to his son, but he can't chased him anymore because he is OLD. "Don't ever come back home,if you do you are dead" his breath was running out which made minho laugh... :D

 

As the sun falling down, It become cold and starting to hungry. My stomach is growling. but I didn't  bring any money.I tried to call my friends but they didn't answer my call. I think they're eating dinner.

As i look through my contact list I saw (Yuri Nonna <3) phone number. I want to call her.I miss her so much. I almost click on the call, but when I saw  a red car stop infront of me. It was hearbreaking scene.I can't even hold my tears. i saw Yuri nonna was kissing another man.Not me. She always think I'm a baby.

She get out of the car and said "Chagiya, Annyeong!(Honey,Bye bye ) and call me later" and blow a kiss to him. She saw me!! She waved at me. 

I wiped my tears and wave back to her. She came near to me "Minho yah What 'r you doing out here?, Are you not cold?, Are you okay?" as she asked while she touch my forehead . I was like @@

"Yes noona,I'm okay." So,, I think you just came back from date?"    

"aww Minho yah- isn't he so handsome and manly?"

"i don't know'" I answered as annoyingly.   

"Minho yah you're just a baby, you're stil young, SO, don't like me!!"

it breaks my heart. "Noona i have to go, see you later" I walked away from her. I got a call from my mom. "Son. come back.Your dad is alerady calmed down." 

"Are you sure mom?" "Yes I'm sure.hurry up and come back, mom will wait untill you come back."

"Arasso.(Okay)" When i came back dad was alerady sleeping, Mom made me some food and I went to the bed. I still keep thinking about yuri noona.I like her so much. She always there for me when I need help or anything. As i keep thinking about and I fell into deep sleep.

 

Next Morning :) 

"Good Morning Sunshine" as I open the eyes,I saw yuri noona waking me up?Am I in a dream. I hope not. She kiss my cheeks and I start to sneeze. "What!!! I was in a dream. In reality, my dog was kissing me,EWW. Yuck!!

I washed up and wear my school unifrom, "WOW I look super HANDSOME!! That's why all girls fallen for me"

I went to the dining room and I saw dad expression were not good, MOm give me signal to "be quiet"

Then,dad start to speak,He said, "------------" I was about to choke. My mom asked him "Yeobeo, (Honey) Are you sure?' He said " Minho our family will leave busan and move to Seoul for my work" Everyone was shocked. My doggy as well. 

"Dad I don't want to leave. I love Busan, I can't sepreate from my friends this is my hometown.You guys know how much I <3 here...... "

"No, you have to go, even though you don't want to." dad said seriously,with charisma shooting a lazer from his eyes." 

"Arasso"

 

 

 

 

: " What's gonna happen to the Yuri and Minho? Does he will leave or does he will stay? "Be anticpate.

Leave a comment down there below what you guys think about this story and the qestion of the day?

PS: I might be not good at the arranging the characters well cuz that's my 1st fanfic. If it's boring or something is missing leave a comment down there below.

 I hope you like it guys, enjoy and don't forget leave your comment here as polite as possible ^^

I'll appreaciated you if you not Silent Reader chinguuu ~ Please subscribe as well :) 

Chapter might be up on tomorrow or .....(someday) :) 

(I'm sorry that I can't upload main image. Can someone tell me what website u can get them? Thanks:)