Third spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

Morning dawned and the sunrays shone into the cave, awaking Yunho. His eyes fluttered open and he found himself in a cave.

"I'm alive! I'm alive!" Yunho shouted and attempted to get up. "Ouch! My back!" Yunho exclaimed.

Just then, the snow leopard came back with a dead hare in his mouth and stared at him strangely. Yunho stiffened. The snow leopard moved closer and nudged the dead animal at him. Yunho just stared.

Was it safe to think that it was trying to feed me? Or was it trying to fatten me up to make a tasty meal for itself?

Yunho's stomach growled. Mentally, he threw both hands up in defeat as the snow leopard continued nugding at him. He was famished.

Gingerly, Yunho reached my hand out and the cat let go of the dead animal. However, Yunho had a plan up his sleeve. He was not going to eat the meat raw. Dragging himself out of the cave, the man gathered some twigs that were near him. He could not move much, not to mention standing up.

Rubbing two thicker twigs together under the hot morning sun, smoke appeared however, the fire did not. After a few attempts, it did. Yunho felt about my body and found his dagger still attached to his side.

I could use the dagger to get away from this snow leopard, a thought struck him.

After weighting the odds of him getting away, he sighed. It was impossible for him to win against powerful animal. He was at such a disadvantage.

Yunho wrapped his fingers around the hilt of the dagger and started to draw it from its sheath. When the blade was halfway out, he noticed that the snow leopard was backing away.

What's that? It looks sharper than my fangs, the snow leopard was alarmed. His sixth sense was telling him that it was dangerous. Subconsciously, the carnivore moved back.

"This?" the human said as it seized the pointy thing and pulled it free.

I saw it brought the sharp object to the dead animal and tore it into smaller pieces. Are you warning me that the sharp thing could do that to me or are you telling me that it could only be used on the dead? The cat continued to scrutinize Yunho's every movement. The act that awed the animal the most was when Yunho took a twig and pocked through the meat. Then, he placed it near the hot, orange and lashing thing. The cat liked the heat that it was giving out. Soon, an aroma drifted past the animal's nostrils. Yummy! It smelt delicious. The cat looked up and stared at the meat, his lower lip.

Upon seeing the snow leopard staring at his food, Yunho pulled a piece of meat out from the twig and threw it to the ground. The snow leopard sniffed and ate it. Then, he eyed at the stick of meat that Yunho was holding for a moment before sprinting out of the cave.

Day by day, the snow leopard brought back its kill and Yunho cooked.