Twenty fourth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

Closing the door behind him, Yunho heaved a sigh of relief. Then, he loosened his grip on Jaejoong's waist and let Jaejoong have his feet on the ground. Jaejoong struggled to keep his balance.

"Jae, how much did you drink?" Yunho asked.

"One!" exclaimed Jaejoong, circling his arms around Yunho's neck again.

"You ate quite a lot and yet you get drunk after only one glass," Yunho said, aware that only alcoholic drinks were served. "I think you have zero tolerance of alcohol, Jae."

Jaejoong came face to face with Yunho and his lips curled into a smile.

"Master! I love you!" Jaejoong shouted, crashing his lips against Yunho's.

Jaejoong bit gently on Yunho's bottom lip, pulling it back. He wanted Yunho to kiss him back. Yunho did as he wished. He brushed his lips against Jaejoong's and gave it a peck.

"You're really drunk. You should rest," Yunho said with concern.

Jaejoong pouted, finding that the kiss they shared was not enough. Ignoring Jaejoong's expression, Yunho carried him all the way to the bed and placed him down. He tugged at the blanket and lay jaejoong down. Then, he removed Jaejoong's arms from his neck, covering him with the blanket up to his neck.

Yunho decided to wet a towel and cool Jaejoong's flushed face. He went to the bathroom and searched for a small towel. Upon finding it, he rinsed cool water over it and wrung it dry. He went to the refrigerator and put it inside for a few minutes. He sauntered back to the bed and sat down by the edge. He noticed that Jaejoong had struggled out of the blanket and his clothes were in a mess. Jaejoong who had his eyes closed, was frowning. Yunho placed the cold towel against Jaejoong's cheek; Jaejoong relaxed a little. Then, he yanked at his clothes, becoming frustrated that he could not get it off.

"Hot..." Jaejoong mumbled.

Without a second thought, Yunho flipped Jaejoong to his side and took off all the clothes, leaving Jaejoong only in his boxers. Yunho wanted to get a robe from the closet but he guessed Jaejoong would appreciate it if he was so Yunho abandoned that thought. Seeing that Jaejoong was scratching his head, Yunho took the wig off as well. He even removed the necklace. Jaejoong's hair had gotten much longer.

After Jaejoong had fell asleep, Yunho decided that he had to go back to the banquet and foster better relationships with other countries. However, his consciousness told him otherwise: Never leave a drunken person alone.

Yunho sat down on a comfy sofa and rested his head on the back of the sofa. He was tired out by the evening's event. His eyelids were getting heavier and heavier as seconds turned into minutes. He went to change his clothes into the robe provided in the suite and slumped onto the bed, cuddling Jaejoong close to him. He did not want his attire to be cumpled. Soon, sleep consumed him. Both of them were sleeping like a log.


Yoochun POV

"Where is hyung? The banquet has already ended...." I muttered to myself.

I thought I could get a ride back to the palace without calling my chauffeur to come all the way here from the palace. It was bothersome and I had to wait for a long time. I walked out the hotel as I searched for my phone. Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Bye, Yoochun-sshi. Hope to see you again," Junsu said shyly and flashed me a smile.

My heart skipped a beat. What was wrong with me?

"B-bye," I stuttered.

I watched him walking away and into his car. Most probably, he was going to cross the boundary and be back at his own country within three hours. My eyes shifted to the car beside his.

"Isn't that hyung's car?"

I went over to clarify my doubt. I was right. I found that the engine was on and the chauffeur was sleeping in it. I knocked the windows with my knuckles. He woke up instantly and saw me. He slid down the windows.

"Your Highness... " he said.

"Yunho hyung hasn't gone back?" I asked.

He nodded then, he offered to take me back to the palace.

"Let me call hyung first," I said, searching for his contact in my phone.

"I tried calling after i received a missed call from him but he didn't pick up after that," said the driver.

I pressed the 'call' button. It rang for a long time and then, it went to voicemail. I tried several times and it ended with the same results. Thus, I declined Yunho the chauffeur's offer. I was afraid that hyung needed him to go back later.

"I shall take the cab home," I said. "Oh, and don't sleep in the car with closed windows. It's dangerous."

The chauffeur mouthed an 'ok'. I turned away and called to book a cab back to the palace. The waiting time was fifteen minutes. Soon, I was home.
 

3rd person POV


Next morning, the beautiful sunrays shone into the room through the little gap between the thick curtains. Yunho stirred in his sleep and all of a sudden, he bolted upright.

"I fell asleep and didn't go home last night...." Yunho spoke to himself. "Jaejoong, wake up!"

Jaejoong sat up slowly. He yawned then, stretched.

"What happened? Why am I here?" asked Jaejoong.

".... Never mind," said Yunho. "We need to get back, quick."

"Ok," said Jaejoong as he got out of bed slowly.

Yunho sighed and made a call to his chauffeur.

"Hello, I would like you to pick me up now." said Yunho.

"Your Highness! Sure, any time. I'm just outside the hotel." said the chauffeur.

"You didn't go home last night?" Yunho asked.

"No." said the driver. Yunho gave a sincere apology. "It's alright, Your Highness. It's my duty."

"Can you please bring up the paper bag to Room 703?" asked Yunho.

"I will be there in a minute," said the chauffeur.

"Thank you."

Yunho ended the call. He turned and saw Jaejoong putting on his wig.

"You don't have to put it on anymore. Your hair is quite long now," said Yunho. "If anyone asked, just say that you got a haircut."

Jaejoong cheered and carried on to put on his undergarment, followed by stuffing it with paddings. Yunho laughed and went to get dressed too. When Yunho saw that Jaejoong was trying to put on the gown, he stopped him.

"The outfit that you wore before this will be here soon, so wait for it." Yunho said.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. The chauffeur was there.

"Coming," sang Yunho.

Yunho ran to open the door and grabbed the paper bag, slamming the door right after taking it. The driver was taken aback, however, he waited patiently outside.

"Jae, catch it," Yunho shouted and tossed the bag to Jaejoong.

"Caught it." Jaejoong replied after getting a hold of his stuff.

Jaejoong changed then, both of them went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"You already had your collar on? That's fast," commented Yunho.

"Of course. Without it, I feel that something is just not right." said Jaejoong.

"Aww... That's so sweet of you, treasuring what I gave you." said Yunho, pulling Jaejoong into a bear hug.

After checking that they did not leave anything behind, they left the room. The chauffeur followed behind them without speaking a word. Then, when they were at the hotel lobby, he offered to check out for them but, Yunho said that he would do the job. The driver went back to the car and started the engine. When Yunho was done, his fingers intertwined with Jaejoong's and left the place.

The reporter that took a picture of them the night before was still lurking in the hotel, waiting to capture more evidence. When he spotted the couple going out of the hotel, he rushed and brought the camera up to his eye. He had taken another shot of them together. He smirked; it was going to be the greatest scoop ever for him.

Back at the palace....

"Jaejoong-ah, why are you back so early?" Sunny asked.

"I am?" Jaejoong said.

"Yes, you are. You have taken a three days leave, haven't you?" sunny said.

"I did?" said Jaejoong, scratching his head.

"Yes, you did, Jaejoong." replied Sunny.

Jaejoong giggled, "I guess I'm early."

"Omo! Jaejoong-ah, you cut your hair?" Tiffany exclaimed, walking towards Jaejoong.

"Ah... Mm..." Jaejoong mumbled.

"It suits you!" Tiffany praised.

"Thank you," Jaejoong drawled; he had to stop the urge of telling her that that was his real hair.


Yunho POV

"Hyung, where have you been?" whispered Yoochun, closing Yunho's office door behind him.

"Jaejoong got drunk, so we stayed at the hotel," I explained.

"You didn't do anything to him, did you?" Yoochun asked suspiciously, glaring at me.

"No. No," I said.

I felt Yoochun's glare soften.

"Be glad that Mother and Father did not notice that you didn't come home last night. When you didn't have breakfast with us today, I told them that you slept in. I somehow knew that it was about Jaejoong that you didn't return home yesterday," said Yoochun.

"Thank you," I said.

"But hyung, I think I can finally understand you... I know it's wrong and all but I can't help it. I have been thinking about him all night," Yoochun said, sitting down on the couch lazily.

"What?" I said.

"I think I'm in love... With a guy..." sighed Yoochun.

"What?! When was that?" I asked.

"Last night..." he said.

"That was fast...." I commented.

"He's cute." Yoochun said. I nodded. "His laughs are pleasant to the ear." He went on. "He has got a duck ." it sounded as if he should be counting these out on his fingers as he said them, but he was not doing so.

"Ok..." I said after he finished praising his crush.

"It can't be helped... I'm seriously falling in love," Yoochun sighed dreamily.

"Erm... Go for it?" I said.

"But did I mention? He's none other than Prince Junsu from our neighboring country..." Yoochun said, dejected.

"Oh, just give it a try!" I encouraged; suddenly, I had this feeling to help him get his love like how I got mine.

"Thanks hyung! I will just erm... message him when I have the courage..." Yoochun said.

"Don't take too long though," I said.

After saying what he had in his mind, Yoochun left the room.

This was all calm before the storm. The next morning, my typical life turned into a great frenzy.