Make up?

Boyfriend's Hello Baby In We Got Married

 

[Youngmin POV]

“Though it was for media sake you shouldn’t have gone that far, I mean its her first kiss. Shouldn’t it be with someone she love. Besides she’s really sensitive about things related to relationship.” Taejun hyung, ____’s manager sigh as I just had my head down.

 

If only I know she was this sensitive I won’t joked around at that time. I mean it just a kiss! What so important about first kiss? She’s really is a brat. Its been a week since we last shoot WGM. “AHH! I REGRET DOING THAT” though I also had some weird feeling when I kiss her, of course I’m not attracted to her, it just that, feeling you get when you were close to a girl.. girl you like? No! I was just thinking more. Just thinking.

 

Though I hate to do this, I’m gonna have to apologize.

[END YOUNGMIN POV]

[_____ POV]

Its been a week since I lock myself in the room, I refuse to go to music show like mnet countdown, music bank, music core, etc. I can’t focus, I’m so ing confuse. My heart felt heavy, I can’t remember anything, even lyric to my song, My solo album was set postponed, since I’m not ready yet, it just that I’m afraid I’d screw it. I used to be full of confident and even my charm is my confident it just that I’m not being myself.

 

That Youngmin! I HATE him! He’s psycho insensitive freak! He doesn’t care about others feeling. MY FEELING! He took my first kiss and… and the thing I hate the most is; I found myself attracted to him! He’s just a kid.. but. I can’t help it. I just…. Argh! Probably one of the reason I refuse to go is because I don’t want to see him!!!!!

 

When I keep on remembering that night, arghh! When it’s not exactly a peck, its too long to even called a peck and……… ahhh, I don’t even want to remember. “how could a highschool boy be a good kisser?” *blush* WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“_____-ah,” I heard Taejun oppa voice behind the door along with a few knock. “come in”

 

“_____-ah, I know what just happen shock you, but you must be professional. This is work, if you’re going to act this way, I don’t think you’re gonna last in Entertainment world”

 

“OPPA!” I shot up as he said that. He used to be very calm and supportive. Am I really a brat to change him?

 

“______-ah, let just continue what we were doing okay? This time I’m going to protect you no matter what, I promise” he held out his pinky finger.

 

“Promise!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we were on the way to the shooting, I’ve apologized to the PD, production and every staff, I’m being selfish and I’ve promise to them that I’m gonna be professional. I hate to be there because I might bump into him, of course I will since this show is all about me and him.

 

Finally reach the so-called house. “You go first, I forgot something. Don’t worry I’ve warned him, he wouldn’t dare to do anything to you”

 

I nodded and get down without even a single goodbye? So the surrounding seems so silent? Where’s the crew? I think I’m the first one to step here, how is that possible? An Idol waited for the staff to come? And I’m alone.

 

I climb the tree house, I walk slowly, rather than being alone out there, I can at least take a short nap. I chuckled as I make my way towards the door, I slowly open it,

 

“w—what is going on?”I mumbled as I saw a balloon and flower everywhere, everything is in red and pink, there’s a small coffee table and there’s a cake on it. Suddenly the closet shake and when the doors open there stood Youngmin. In a giraffe costume.

 

“what is this” I said can’t help but let out a chuckled.

 

“I’m sorry!!!!!” he get on his knee, “I know I’m going too fast, I shouldn’t have done that!!” he kneeled towards me and pull out a rose from behind, I saw the PD and the camera man from behind signal me to take the flower.

 

I smiled and take the flower, all of sudden the other member came from behind the door, clap their hand. “welcome back sister-in-law” Kwangmin cheered. I smile widely and nodded. “Sorry for being selfish” I mouthed at Youngmin. He shook his head saying no.

[end _____'s POV]

_______________________

 

tadaaaa~ it's been...umm I can't even tell how long, sorry for not updating T-T writers blockT_T to my loyal reader just don't go away:)