Youngmin Revenge+Couple argue+First kiss

Boyfriend's Hello Baby In We Got Married

 

[Youngmin POV]

“REVENGE” I smirked to myself. “Sunbae! Dara Sunbaenim, you need to help me” I faked a sad expression expression.

 

“what is it?” Dara said anticipating. She had a worried expression on, I thinks she’s gonna fall for it. devil

 

“Sunbae, the PD invited you right? He also invited the maknae of my band, Minwoo. _____ is really into him and ignored me all the time, she didn’t really listen to me as his husband” Dara was in deep thought, at that time I know that I'm gonna have my revenge on her *mentally evil laugh*.

 

“We need to get things right” Dara smirked and so do I. “Listen Youngmin, Call me Noona ne? ___ melt whenever she heard it,” I nodded my head instantly. We had plan our strategy before make a way into the house.

 

[END YOUNGMIN POV]

[ ______ POV]

 

“Shooting will start in 30 minute” The PD announce but I couldn’t take my eyes off this cute little thing. I just want to squeeze  him!!!!

 

“Minwoo, lets get something to eat later okay? Noona will buy you something ne?” I felt like I’m some kind of pedo noona trying to win over 5 years old boy with a cookies and kidnap him. Oh wait, not bad.

 

But then out of blue there’s a noisy voice came towards the door, oh well probably Youngmin, ah wait aren’t that a girl voice. “how dare!” I had a scary expression on not realizing Minwoo is staring.

 

“What’s wrong Noona?” Minwoo asked, his voice came a little bit scared. “omo, did I scared you? nothing, really nothing”

 

“HAHAHA, Noona you are so cute” the door burst out open just to see Youngmin and Dara unnie, and that monster had his arm around Dara unnie.

 

“YAH!” I walk towards the two and tried to get in between them, “Yah what the hell” Youngmin try to push me away but failed at his attempt.

 

“I’m not going to let this air! I don’t want all the viewer to think that you cheat on me! I mean who are you to cheat on me?!!” I (childishly) kick his leg.

 

“AWW!!!” he get on his knee holding his other leg, he glared at me and when I try to run he grabbed my leg make my face meet the floor, “TAEJUN OPPA!!” I cried, “TAEJUN OPPA!!!! YOUNGMIN HURT ME!!!” I yelled in between my sobbed, he won’t let go of my leg.

 

“yah! Let go of me!! You monster!!!” I tried to kick him with my other leg,

[END ____ POV]

 

[Third person POV]

“Sunbae, should we leave them” Minwoo asked Dara casually, Dara shrugged “I guess  so, lets go Minwoo”

 

Little that you know, The PD are secretly laughing. “Camera on, This is gonna be fun”

 

“Let go of me! Yah!! You heard me???!!” you yelled, just in that moment your leg met his face,

 

“AHHH!!” he let go of your leg and covered his nose. You nodded your head in satisfy. He went through some bag and grabbed some cloth, “Omo, your bleeding” you faked a worried expression until it finally hit you and your face turned into real worried.

 

“Youngmin, its--- ITS MY FAVOURITE T-SHIRT!!!!!!!” before you could knock him out someone stop you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Youngmin, for the 5th  time been yelled by your manager, Youngmin had his nose stuck with a tissue and you have a red spot on your forehead.

 

“I don’t know, how can I make you guys understand!” taejun sigh. “though everything turned upside down we will still on the schedule, star date@guerilla interview.”

 

You lifted your head up. “but oppa” you pointed to your forehead, “we’re gonna cut your bang”

 

“WAIT NO!!! OPPA!!T-T! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!” you turned to Youngmin. “thanks to you, its seems like I had a job done on my nose”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“today, we have a special quest! Who do you think they are??” The  MC point the Microphone to the audience. “HONEST COUPLE!!!!” the audience shouted. “Represent to you! The Honest couple”

 

“Youngmin-shi! _____-shi! How are you? *laugh* Everyone here been watching both of you in WGM, is it true that you can’t stand each other?” The MC asked while walking.

 

“Yup,” you answer instantly while nodding your head proudly. “we were forced to got married by the elder” your answer caused the audience to laugh as well as the MC.

 

“But like in Drama, the one who were forced to get marry eventually fall inlove” The MC stated both you and Youngmin shook head by the comment.

 

“YOUNGMIN!! YOUNGMIN OPPA!!!” the MC then turned to the girl who yelled Youngmin name.  The MC dragged the girl to the front. “What is your name” The MC asked

 

“Mina! Mina imnida!!” she exclaimed make you jump in shock. ‘this kid, Aigoo, aren’t she had anything better to do other than fangirling this monster?’ you thought to yourself. 

 

“okay, I will let you request something” the MC offered to the girl. The girl then jumped happily.

 

“can I request Youngmin oppa to kiss _____ eonni?” the girl look at the MC with a puppy eyes.

 

“Well, since as you can see all of the WGM couple had shared a kiss” he raised an eyebrow at you and Youngmin. You shook your head rapidly “NO!” you object

 

“Pleaseeee!” the girl beg. “just a peck on lips”

 

“LIPS???!!” your eyes widen. 'dear god, you can take me now'

 

“then I guess” Youngmin turned to you and stared at you for a while. “Don’t even think!” you warned as you stepped back

 

He slowly walk closer to you, with his arm wrapped around your shoulder he pulled you closer and grabbed the back of your neck. Before you could protest anymore he give you a peck on lips, not exactly a PECK!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for sooo long. T-T I’m gonna make up by posting another chapter, laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:]