REVENGE!

Boyfriend's Hello Baby In We Got Married

 

“YAH!! LET GO OF ME!!” he then sat up make me sit on his lap. I glare at him, as if he know I was glaring he smirk innocent(I don’t know how is that possible to smirk innocently) before shook his head.
 
“I got enough of you brat, I’m not going to let go of you this time!” his hand slowly reach the back of my thigh and lift me up bridal style. “Hold on tight brat”
 
My eyes widen almost popped out of its sockets, “Yah!!!” he start climbing the rope. “Youngmin-ah! I swear I’m going to anything! Please let me down, I don’t wanna die!!!” I start to cry as I know very well that he has a nightblindness and that he could take a wrong step and we end up falling.
 
I cling on his neck tight, my life was in the line. “Youngmin-ah!  I’m not going to lie anymore! Promise” I said in between my sobbed, I always had fear of height when I was young, I was okay now, but this remind me of old times.
 
“Youngmin-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he then stop and get down. He let go of me as my feet land i start crying and fall down. “Now you know how to cry” he get on his knee and look at me. 
 
“I’m doing this so you know that no matter how strong you are I’m still a guy, and no matter how young I am, I’m still a man” I pretend like I didn’t hear anything. “Now get up”
 
I get up and push him away make him fall to the ground before climb up the rope. As I get up I close the door and lock it. “YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” I heard he banged through the door. I went to the bed I set up for him and start crying, remind me of old time when I got kidnapped, everything were dark and no one there to help me.
 
============================================================================
 
1 hour passed, Youngmin had stopped 40 minutes ago, and did he fall asleep. I felt bad, I slowly make my way towards the door and open it. As I open it someone fall just next to my leg.
 
“aww!” he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. “get in” I said and went back to the bed. I heard a footstep following me.
 
“Hey, Why are so mad?” he asked, I just ignored it and sleep.
 
Next morning.
 
I woke and saw Youngmin sleep next to me, I then I saw him rubbed his arm. “Is he cold” I just realized I used both blanket and sleeping bag. I pull the blanket across him. I went to get a drink when I heard a car hon. 
 
“They’re here”
============================================================================
 
“Today schedule is KBS star date and photo-shoot” My manager explained to both of us, and for some weird reason we were silence and since last night we haven’t talk.
 
“Guys? Are you listening to me?” My manager seems worried, “huh? Yea.” Youngmin replied. 
 
“Its gonna be cold this night, I’m pretty sure both of you have ever been in relationship before right? Okay? Just do what couple supposed to do” after explaining the manager then left, leaving me and Youngmin alone.
 
“Still mad?” Youngmin suddenly asked. I shook my head and drink the yogurt Taejun oppa bought. He stare at me as if he want some, I pull out something(yogurt) from my pocket and give it to him. 
 
“T-Thanks” he awkwardly say. Then suddenly someone burst out from the door.
 
“Hyung!” Omo, I remembered that voice! My Min apple pie woo! “Minwoo?!” I happily hug him without knowing. “You remember me?” he asked. 
 
I took a glance at Youngmin and saw him rolled his eyes.
 
“can I call you Noona?” Minwoo asked with a puppy eyes, I nodded my head instantly. I grab my hand bag and pull out a lollipop. “Here,Lollipop for my new cute dongsaeng”
 
[END ____ POV]
 
[Youngmin POV]
 
I don’t remember doing anything wrong, I mean she could’ve thought of it as one of my prank but why did she take it seriously. Why is it girls so complicated? I cleared my throat. 
 
“still mad?” I asked, I never felt so awkward in my entire life. Be cool Youngmin!
 
She had her head hang down and lightly shook her head which I found really cute, I would’ve have burst out laughing if it wasn’t because of the awkward silence. I kept on staring at her, she noticed it and pull out something from her pocket which is yogurt.
 
“T-thanks” she thought I’m staring at her yogurt, why is she so cute? 
 
“Hyung” I turned my face to the door just to find Minwoo standing there.  From the corner of my eyes, I saw ______ instantly get up and ran towards Minwoo. “MINWOO?!” she exclaimed and she… wait she did not just hug Minwoo, did she?
 
“you remember me?” Minwoo asked innocent, oh god I hate it when Minwoo act innocent. Come on, I can do better, without knowing I rolled my eyes,
 
“Can I call you noona” haha Minwoo get ready to be rejected, haha “here lollipop for my new cute dongsaeng” wait--- did she just accept it? I thought she hate it! 
 
“Noona, noona, noona!” Minwoo start acting cute, Omo I’m going to throw up if I stay here any longer, “Geez” I want a lollipop, not a yogurt!
 
I stomp my feet and get down the tree house. “Why am I the only one been treated this way?” I pouts.
 
“Wah Youngmin?” I heard a voice coming to me. “Oh sunbae” my eyes sparkle due to the beautiful lady front of me, 2NE1 Sandara. REVENGE!
 
=========================================================================
 
ALLKPOP FEATURED NEWS: