Dimpled Douchebags

Bangtan Boys One Shot Series

Characters:

Hyomin/You; Kim Namjoon

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Joon!" I called, running down the stairs to find my best friend watching TV. I ran and stood in front of him.

"Joonie how do I look?" I did a spin in front of him, making sure my dress twirled. He looked at me with lazy eyes before going back to watching TV.

"Mhmm cute," was all he said. I just shrugged and brush imaginary dust off the skirt of my dress. That's as close to a compliment as he'll ever give. To anyone. The doorbell rang and my head snapped up.

"He's here. He's here Joon, he's here." I looked at my best friend with panic-filled eyes.

"I know. I heard you the last billion times."

"Joonie can you get the door please? I need to finish getting ready. Please please please please please!" I put my hands together and pouted.

"Ugh fine."

"Yay thank you." I planted a small kiss on his cheek and ran back upstairs to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Closing my eyes and clasping my hands together, I said a little prayer in my head.

"Please God, let this date go well."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's POV

I finally got off my comfortable postition on the couch and went to answer the door. Standing there, nicely clad in a cream-colored dress shirt and dark grey dress pants was her date. He seemed like one of those sweet guys that all girls claimed to love and want, but in the end well...you know. 

"Um...is Hyomi here?" Aww he was nervous. Should I mess with him? Nah, she won't be happy.

"Yeah she's upstairs getting ready." He nodded then looked down and shuffled his feet. Oh my goodness he just screamed vulnerable. I'm sure Hyomi wouldn't mind if I just ...toyed with him a little bit, eh? 

"Hey buddy. Lemme help you out here." I put a hand on his shoulder and brought him into the house. 

"If you're taking her out to eat, make sure you order the food for her. She's a bit of a...pig when it comes to eating. Before she starts eating put a bib around her neck and on her lap too. Also don't look at her face when you two are eating. The sight will make you regurgitate." The poor guy was beginning to look disgusted. Oh this was going to be hilarious.

"Make sure there are no good-looking guys where you're going. As soon as she spots one, date's over. I mean you're not ugly, but face it. There are much better looking guys out there than you. Especially the ones with dimples who seem like douchebags." I smiled brightly at him, making sure to flash my dimple. He gulped with difficulty and his eyes widened, full of terror. Alright time to lay it down.

"And finally if you plan on, you know," I pumped my arms and er a couple of times until he got the idea. "make sure you get somewhere secluded. You wouldn't want people to know what you guys are doing and trust me with her, EVERYONE will know." His eyes widened some more in fright and his mouth wad hanging open. I continued though.

"She likes being ed like a little . She spreads her legs wide open and moans so loud you could go deaf. She begs for more until you can go no more and she can go all night and into morning. I would know." I leaned in and whispered that last part before leaning back to pat his shoulder twice. Just then Hyomin came downstairs.

"Oh Junmyeon-shi. You're here," she said approaching the front door. He gulped and looked everywhere but at her.

"Um...yeah..." She slipped between us and faced Junmyeon with a shy but excited smile.

"Shall we?" He barely nodded with a nervous smile on his face before turning on his heal and heading for the driveway. She then turned and faced me.

"Well I'll be going now. I have very very high hopes for this date. I really like Junmyeon and he's a great guy." She sighed dreamily then snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah he's waiting for me." She turned to go before turning back to face me.

"You're home alone Namjoon so please be careful. If you get hungry I prepared some rood in advance and put it in the microwave so you don't burn yourself or the house in an attempt to make food. And please don't watch any more on my laptop. I've had to have viruses cleaned out too many times. I'll go now. Take care okay." Hyomin turned around to leave again when I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss." She smirked and kissed my cheek.

"The other one." She kissed my left cheek. I closed my eyes and puckered up for a third but I only heard her tsk then giggle.

"Bye Namjoon." With that she walked out and walked down the driveway to meet her date. Before closing the door I looker up at the sky and noticed it had gotten darker.

Looks like it's going to rain which means they'll most likely be inside. I hope he didn't take what I had said too seriously. I shut the door and ran back to the couch before flopping on it. I sat up and tried to watch TV, only to end up flipping channels. There was nothing interesting to watch. I looked out the window to d\find that the sky had gotten much darker and it was raining heavily. I sighed. Hyomin and Junmyeon were probably having fun on their date and here I was with nothing to door. Suddenly I heard a weak but audible knock at the door. Who could it be? I slowly got up and went to get the door. My jaw dropped when I opened the door. Hyomin stood there, soaked to the bone, and her eyes were a fiery red. She slowly dragged herself in and stopped not too far from the couch. I locked the door and went to her. 

"Hyomin what's wrong? What happened? Where's Junmyeon?" She didn't answer, and instead looked up at me, her eyes suddenly filling with poison. 

"You," she growled. "You always do this." I was getting really scared. Never had I ever seen her like this for the entire 13 years I'd known her. 

"What are you talking about? Hyomin calm do--" I grabbed her shoulders and tried to reason with her but she voilently shook me off and slapped me before talking.

"You always do this to me Namjoon, always! Whenever I find a guy that I like and who actually likes me, you sabotage it. This is the 6th time Joon. Yes I've been counting, because that's how many times you've ruined my life. You're my best friend Namjoon and you're supposed to support me, but all you ever do it ruin it for me. Don't I always support you when you get a new girlfriend? Every time you were ever too nervous to talk to a girl who helped you out? Who helped you get ready for the countless dates you've gone on? Who offered you a shoulder to cry on whenever your heart got broken? And this is how to repay? By breaking my heart and ruining a potentially beautiful relationship before it even starts?" By now she was fully crying and hitting my chest with her fists. I was left speechless. Did that really happen? And she kept track. All this, however, didn't prepare me for what she said next. She stopped hitting my chest and looked at me with sad eyes. I wanted to cry seeing her like that.

"Do you hate me Joonie? Is that why you keep doing this? Do you never want me to be happy, ever?" With that she fell to the floor and continued crying. My heart shattered into a million pieces when she said that. She was my best friend; of course I wanted her to be happy. I couldn't bear to see her sad. I felt it was my job to protect her from every jerk out there who put on a front and could me her cry, but I guess I wasn't doing a good enough job because I didn't protect her from the biggest jerk out there: me. I fell to the floor and took her into my arms and let her cry her heart out. Soon I heard small, even breaths coming from her. I looked at her sleeping face and realized even when she was sleeping she looked distressed. What kind of best friend was I if I kept causing her so much sadness?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyomin's POV

I woke up and realized I was using Namjoon's chest as a pillow. I didn't open my eyes though. I couldn't face him after what had just happened. i wouldn't be able to bear the akwardness between us. My mind wandered back to when I was crying.

I slid to the ground crying, and not long after Namjoon also crouched down and held me. 

"Why do you this to me Joon? Why do you hate me so much when I love you? I've loved you for a long time but I couldn't tell you. I did't want to risk our friendship and besides you were with Mihyun then. I didn't want anything to happen to the relationship we already had. I tried to find happiness elsewhere but you always stopped me from being with other guys when you were with so many girls. Why are you so selfish Joonie, why? I love you so much."

After that confession I don't think I have the heart to face him. My mind came back to the situation we were in, and I decided to enjoy the moment. We may be best friends and practically live together, but moments like this didn't just happen. I snuggled into his chest, pretending to sleep.

"Hyomin?" I froze and chose not to answer.

"Hyomin-ah, I know you're awake." I stayed still. Finally he let out a big breath and sat up. Unable to pretend any longer, i sat up as well but I didn't look at him. 

"Hyomin. Hyomin-ah, look at me." I bit my lip and looked away. He took my chin and gently lifted my head to face him. My eyes wandered everywhere before looking into his dark brown eyes. 

"Hyomin-ah did you...did you mean what you said?" he asked. I gulped and looked away.

"I-I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about," I replied, feining ignorance. He lifted my chin again and looked at me seriously. 

"So you don't remember telling me that you loved me and you didn't want to ruin our relationship?" I didn't - no, I couldn't answer him. What was I supposed to say. He sighed and let go of my chin. He leaned his head against the wall and we just sat in silence. Not an awkward silence, but not exactly a pleasant one either. I looked at him and my breath caught in my throat, like it's done several times before. Namjoon was really handsome. I mean he'd always been good-looking but he'd gotten so much more handsome lately. He groaned and lifted his head and I looked away before he could see me looking at him.

"Did you really forget Hyomin, or do you just want to pretend it never happened?" I opened my mouth to reply but no words came out. I really didn't know how to answer. Did I want to ignore it? I mean I'd been ignoring my feelings for a long time now so I could keep pretending they were not there right? Sighing in frustration he got up to leave. I should tell him right? I mean it was all out there already; why pretend?

"...Joon...Namjoon wait." I reached out and held his hand. He stopped walking but didn't look at me. I looked down and squeezed my eyes shut. I'm gonna do this and there is no backing out now.

"I-I do remember saying it. I remember everything I said Namjoon but I didn't want to face after that. I mean it was just out of the blue and so unexpected. I didn't know how you'd react to it or how you'd fee-"

"So you love me."

"Huh?" This time he turned around and looked at me for a while before crouching down.

"I said, you love me. Is that right?" I looked down again, ashamed to look into his face.

"Yes," I answered, barely above a whisper.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID I FREAKING LOVE YOU KIM NAMJOON! I'VE LOVED YOU FOR SO LONG NAMJOON BUT...but I don't- I didn't want to tell you and-"

"Ruin our relationship? Hyomin nothing can ruin our relationship. We've been friends for 13 years and you think some petty waords are going to ruin our relationship?" I looked at him in amazement. This guy is unbelievable.

"Did you just say my confession was...petty?" His eyes widened in realization.

"No no no I didn't- I didn't mean it like that Hyomin. Come one you know I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. Look what I meant to say was that I couldn't let anything ruin what we've had fir thirteen years. It going to take more than words to pull us apart." Once again I was amazed by this guy. He could be one of the biggest douchebags you'll ever encounter, but he could also be really sweet and poetic. And as far as I know, I was the only one who ever got to see that side of him.

"To be honest though Hyomin, I kinda knew you a thing for. I mean I suspected it but I was never fully sure." I pinched his arm as hard as I could.

"Then why didn't you do or way anything?!?!?!?! You let me suffer in silence and the whole time you knew? What in the world is wrong with you Namjoon?"

"I didn't say I knew the whole time! And I didn't say anything because...because I liked you too and if I told you we might have maybe probably started going out but I wouldn't want that." Now I was confused. He liked me...but he didn't want us to date?

"Wait, what?" He sighed and sat on the floor.

"I'm not the right kind guy for you Hyomin. As much as I like you I can't make you happy. You've experienced my douchyness first hand. You know how much of a jerk I can be and I won't be able to live with myself if you ever cried because of me. Which you've probably done already now that I think about it. See! We haven't dated and I've already broken your heart. I want to be with you but if us-" he pointed at both of us. "-not being together is what makes you happy then so be it. It would hurt but its worth it." My heart sank and as much as I hated to admit it he was right. But...

"I'm willing to try."

"What?"

"I'm willing to give it a shot Namjoon. It may be risky but if we like each other as much as we claim to then we could make it work." He bit his lip and looked down in thought.

"I mean we could try it but I don't think I c--" I leaned forward and cut him off with a kiss. I melted into the kiss and all I could think was, 'This is what I've been missing. This is all I need.' Pulling away, I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I'm willing to try it Namjoon." In response he pulled me back into another kiss, putting his hands on my waist to pull me closer. I put my hands on his somewhat chubby cheeks and added pressure on the kiss. We pulled back in need of air and rested our foreheads against each other. I giggled and he smiled, showing off that dimple he knew I loved. He sighed happily before talking.

"I guess we'll do it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How was it? There was a lot of sighing and repetition in this chapter but please understand I was always in a hurry when I was working on this chapter. I hope you still like it :3 Thanks for reading ^^

*Comment*Subscribe*Upvote*

P.S I kinda lied about this one. I was thinking of making it a two shot instead (which I may post after all the other stories are done). Now onto Min Yoongi's :)