Love Rain

Pieces Of Me

"Omo jessi!! Its sunny!!"

------

Tiffanys Pov

"Chincha? Palli palli! Answer it already!" Jessica shouted in excitement. Its been forever since this midget called. We missed her so much!

"Yah! Sunny!!!" I exclaimed

"Hey fanny! How are you? Are you with jessi?"

"Absolutely fine sunny-ahh! And yes im with jessi. Were having breakfast right now"

"So your currently at the restaurant? Tell me Where?" Sunny asked making me frown. As if she could be here in any minute if i tell her....

"Wae? If we tell you? Would you go back to korea and join our breakfast?" I chuckled at my own words earning a curious scary look from jessi

"So many questions fanny-ahh. Listen.. After you hear this please just dont shout okay? just a small favor..."

"Sunny-ahh.... we would really like to visit you their in paris but we have to attend class starting tom--" sunny cutted what i was about to say

"Im here at incheon airport!!!! Just want you guys to pick me up okay!! Not go to par---"

"INCHEON?! As in your at incheon right now?!!" Am i hearing the right words?? 3months ago we were trying all out best to force her to go back. But now here she is bragging us to pick her up all of a sudden.

"Yahh!! I told you not to shout.. And yes, right now! Pick me up after you eat. Ill wait at the Starbucks and lets go shopping after!"

"Chincha?!! Yey! Okie ill see yah later sunny-ahhhh! Muah!" I gave her a fake kiss

"Ew! Stop that tiff. Haha okie bye! Muahh!!! " then she hang up. Aisshhh that midget!! Ew? Then she'll do the same? Such a crazy midget..

"So... what???If im not mistaken, shes already at incheon right now isnt she?" Jessica said as she chuckled

"Yeah you heard it right jessi. That shorty is so sudden! Lets just eat a lil bit faster. We'll pick her up then SHOPPING!"

"She better treat us or else ill cut those bunny ears of hers" jessica said sarcastically which made me laugh a little. Yeah she's right, you better treat us sunny. Thats a must! I miss you sunny!!

"Here is you order mam" the waiter interrupted as he place our respective orders

"Just in time. Thanks!" I said to the waiter as he just staired at me. Aisshh! Tiffany why so pretty? Haha i cant blame him lol gahhh! im so full of myself! Haha









 

Your Pov

Did i just hear her name? Oh boyyy..... For petes sake!!! Theres a lot of sunny in this world krys! Your in the state of fixing yourself and its not good to think about her anymore. Leave, live and forget! Its been 2 years already, two years!!

i let out a long sign which made hyuna to look at me. aishhh..i think im the craziest and the most stupid person alive.

"Anything wrong krys?" Hyuna asked wearing a very worried face

"I just feel so stupid hyuniee...." I let out a bitter chuckle

"Dont say that krys. You arent stupid okay! Some things is just...uncontrollable... You cant predict things you know.." shes totally right with it. Its unfair how you fall for the wrong person. And if you take the risk. Youll get hurt! Damn life!

"Yeah.... Hey! Lets go shopping after!!" I chirp showing a fake grin. I dont really like the topic. This day should be fun and not a sad one. I needed to be happy! I want to feel my heart again and being such an emo wont help.

Hyuna just smiled and nodded as her eyes just staring at me comfortly. Shes always like this. She knows when to tease, when to stop, when to comfort, when to ask and so many things about me. Im the person who doesnt really want so many questions. I only cry when no one sees me. But hyuna is an exemption together with my mom. Both of them are so different. When they see me crying, they will just hug me tightly and comfort me and doesnt even bother me to ask anything of why am i crying. They just let me cry untill i fall asleep in their shoulders. I feel better that way. Hyuna understands me more than anyone. When i decided to go LA she just hug me tighly. I never heard any question nor complains. She just hug me lovingly and nodded into my chest. She even promise to visit me often. I wouldn't wish for another bestfriend anymore. I promise to protect her like my own sister.

"Hyuna-ahh... You dont know how much i love you. Thanks for everything!" I said as i hold her hands lovingly

"Yeah i know! Who wouldn't?" She said teasingly as she merong like a kid. Aisshh! So full herself lol

"I love you too!" As she gave me a quick peck.

"I see sweet couples today huh!" Someone suddenly butted in

"Uncle?!" Hyuna said.Aishh!!My dad always love to interfere on others.

"Hi hyuna! Its been a while. Your dad must be proud! You've grown so pretty!" Dad complemented hyuna which made me pout like a jealous kid.

"Aw! Honey.. You both are pretty, and i wouldn't even mind if two get married!"

"Dad!!!" "Uncle!!!" Both of us shouted in unison making the customers inside the restaurant to look at us weirdly.

"Just kidding okay! But by any chance, dont yah hesitate to ask if you guys change your minds okay?" Dad said a she wink and smirk

"Dad!!" "Uncle!" We both shouted in unisons again. Gahh!! My dad is so crazy!!

"Geezz!! Fine fine... I just drop by to to check the progress in here. I better leave now kids. Bye gals! Be good with your date honey!" Dad said teasingly as he leave making me frown annoyingly.

"Uncle is really something krysie" hyuna said while looking to dad walking out of the restaurant

"Yeah right! Something CRAZY!" Then hyuna chuckled

"Well, Im not surprise. His daughter is crazy too!" hyuna said while stocking her tongue out

"Yahh!!" I shouted like an angry ajjuma






 

Jessica Pov

I do look like a spy earlier. Im eavesdropping on someones conversation. Aishh!! Why do they have to sit beside us at the first place! My curiosity is attacking me!

At first i really thought they were in a relationship as i heard them saying i love you with each other then someone butted in. I think the owner of this place if im not mistaken. Both of the girls annoyingly shouted when the american middle age guy told them to get married. I wanted to laugh so hard at the scenario when the both them shouted annoyingly but all i can do is to pretend that im not really paying attention. They look crazy seriously

"Sunny!!!!" Tiffany shouted then ran a hug to sunny who was waving her hands outside the starbucks. I just walk as i was so lazy to run. I seriously never run my whole life.

"She's still lazy huh?" Sunny said making me glare at her. Tiffany just nodded and laugh

"Aw! Just kidding jessi. Come here. Let me hug you" sunny said as she walk near and give me a warm hug. Oww, how i miss this warm shorty

"Where is your language sunny?" I ask her making her step back from the hug.

"I didnt bring any so lets just go to shopping!" She said while grinning like a kid.

"Now whose lazy?" I said sarcastically

"Come on jessi! My luggage is even bigger than me...." sunny said while pouting. Aw so cute!

"yeah right! Have you forgotten shes short jessi?" tiffany said teasingly as sunny pouted even more

"Tiff... You guys are so mean..." sunny said while sulking like a kid

"Lets go you shorty! Dont forget to treat us or your dead" i said as i hold her hand and drag her out.

*after hours of shopping*

"ahhh!chincha!! Both of you should find a billionaire husband! Im going bankrupt with all those stuff you made me pay!!!" Sunny complained making me and tiff to stuck our tongue out.

"Stop complaining or were gonna murder your bank account!" I said as sunny just stared at me with -are you serious!?- look

"Are you kidding me? its already murdered!!!" 

"Aw.. Lemme just treat our bunny for dinner!" Tiffany butted in making sunny grin widely

"I really love you fanny!!" Sunny said as she jump happily like a kid




 

Hyuna's pov

*at the car after shopping*

"Seriously krys? Do you really need all of that?" I asked as i was feeling uncomfortable with all those shopping bags at the backseat. Normally, i would buy more stuffs than her. Now she already look like a shopaholic with that bunch of shopping bags.

"Ofcourse! I needed new clothes you know! I feel like an outcast with all those korean fashion" she said as she point cutely to the people outside and lastly to me. Such a dork!

"I think American fashion is good too" i told her giving her a warm smile

"Yeah! But korean fashion is the best!!" She said while grinning

"Fine. but dont you want to eat first?" I asked her

"Lets just eat at your house. I told nana unnie to bring you back early remember?" she said as she started the engine.

"As if! You just wanna again.."

"Thats on the second list hyunie" she said while smirking evilly but she looks cute at the same time. it just made me chuckle. This dork never fail to make me laugh



~~~



 

"Nana unnie!! were home!!!" Krys shouted as we reach inside the mansion.

"Just in time. Have you guys eaten your dinner already?" Unnie asked as she place some dishes at the table. Krys slowly walk towards unnies spot and backhug her. Aisshh! This dork! I shoudnt have told her. Now she kept flirting and teasing unnie more. Poor unnie..

"I miss you unnie!" Krys said sweetly as i saw unnie getting stiff. Her face is like a red potato right now. Its very funny how she was blushing madly in every single sweetness that krys made. I just wanted to laugh, unnie looks so damn weird. LOL

"Ta...take a..sit! You guys must be hungry.." unnie stuttered.

"Krys will only eat if unnie kiss her..." Krys said while pouting and showing all the charms she has. Oh boy, i know whats gonna happen next... Poor unnie..

"Huh?!...... Fu.....Fine!" Unnie stuttered. She nervously move near krys to capture that tempting lips.

"Ewww! Unnie? I never told you to kiss me on my lips. This was still you know.." krys said as she cover like a kid. i knew it! Haha poor unnie. Lol. Unnie was now acting like a shy baby

"But if unnie wants it so bad. I can kiss her..." Krys said seductively. Aishhh i cant take this anymore

"Krys! Stop it already!" I said i sat down at the table annoyingly

"Ehh?? I hate you hyunie.. Im not yet done..." Krys said while pouting. She peck unnie on her cheeks before sitting next to me. Unnie wake up! That was just peck. Where in a world are you? Yeah right, she was currently spacing out. Standing still to spot where krys leave her dumbfounded after the peck.

"Unnie!!! What are you waiting for?? Lets eat!!!!" I shouted making her stop from spacing out. I cant blame krys, unnie really does look pricelessly funny after being teased. Like she was out of her mind, stuttering, blushing, stiffing and shy.

"Ye.. Yeahh.. Coming" unnie said as she walk lifelessly.




 

"gahhh!!! This is so delicious unnie!! Im so full" i exclaimed.

"Yeah! Hyuna is right unnie!" Krys said while showing a two thumbs up to unnie.

" its a bit late already krys. Just sleep over here tonight" i told her

"Yeah hyuna is right krys. Just stay here for tonight. Dont worry ill call your dad. And leave the dishes to the maids. Ill just get my phone upstairs" unnie said as she walk off

"Ne! Gamsahamnida unnie!" Krys shouted.

"Lets go to my room now krysie. Im so tired today and we already have class tomorrow.." I said with a low and tired tone

"Aw my bestfriend is tired.Come on lets go" krys said as she quickly stand, her back facing me and she bent down her knees a little. I just starred at her curiously

"What are you waiting for? Hoop up! Let me piggyback you to your room.."krys said as i just obeyed her. Im so tired to complain.

"Thanks krysie!" I said as she place me at my bed.

"No problem. Let me take a shower first. And then lets sleep" krys said and the smile at me charmingly.

After the both of us take a shower. We automatically headed to bed. Were both tired! Dead tired!

 

Your POV

I woke up 6:00 in the morning. I just watch my cute bestfriend hugging me tightly. She sleep soundly, it means she really is tired.

I take off her hands on my body slowly. I will just let her sleep a little more. And after taking my bath thats the time i could wake her up.









 

"Hyunie.. Wake up! We'll be late for school" she crushed her hands on her eyes trying to adjust from the bright light coming from the window.

"Ehh?? Your dressed already?" Hyuna ask lazily. I was currently wearing the clothes i bought yesterday.

"Yeah, dont worry. You still have time. Go and get ready, ill wait downs stairs" i said as i peck her on her cheeks then walk off.

After 30min she got down. Time check, 7am. And both of our class starts at 8am. This mansion is a little bit far from the university compared to ours. We should really get going.

"Come on hyuna, well be late. Unnie packed a sandwich for you. Just eat it at my car" she nodded lazily and i just hold her hand to drag her outside. Nana unnie got out early as her class starts at 7:30am. She's second year college, just year older than us. And were both taking Business Operation Management. Hyuna loves to draw so she pick BS in Architecture.

"Hyunie, i think the weather is getting bad. I got two umbrellas at the back seat. Can you get it, and bring the other one too"

"Okie! Thanks.. Ill get the pink!!" She said in excitement. I think yellow is good color too so i didnt try to complain.











-at the parking lot of Seoul University-


 

"Ill see yah later. Be quick or you'll be late. Bye!" I said to hyuna as i wave my hands and walk towards my building, the business administration building!!! Fighting krys! You can do this! I pick this course myself and without any force from my parents. They didnt dictate me to get this course for our company, but rather i think its my responsibility since I'm an only child. I peronally pick this more than being a photographer, i do like taking pictures a lot but i think it doesn't need to be studied that long. Ill just waste my time. I can be photographer without even studying about it.

Gahh!!! This it!! Room09!!

I came in 5minutes advance! I just sign. Im glad im not yet late. I place myself at the back as it was the only vacant sit. Infact, theres only two sits left.

The professor arrived at exact 8am. Then a student came in not so long after the professor came. She looks a little bit familiar...

"Mianhamnida" the girl said as she bowed politely.

"Its okay, your still not late. take your seat ms. Jung" ehh? How come the professor knows her without even asking her name.? Is she popular or something? Or they already met?. Aishh.. Oh come on! Dont bother yourself krys, its none of your business!!

She sited beside me because it was the ones vacant. As her eyes met mine, i smiled at her charmingly. She just stare at me coldly. Wow! What the hell is she? Im being polite here! No one ever does this thing to me! That icy glare is really something...She glance at me when she sat. I just didn't bother myself to look at her anymore. After that icy look she gave me. Tsk! No way..

okay focus. Focus, focus!

What the hell?? Shes sleeping? Arggg... Im sure the profesor sees her but didnt even bother to complain at her bad habits? Oh come on!? What kind of school am i in? The last time i check, this the most prestige school in the country. I know this girl beside me is indeed pretty but its not fair that shes sleeping.

Hey krys!! I said dont bother yourself! Again, it is NONE of you business.

Aishhh!!! The student kept on glancing to my direction. Are they looking to me or this sleephead beside me? Seriously! They arent helping. Im trying to concentrate here.

Jessica's Pov

Im late today. Aishhh! This is your fault tiffany. Ill make you pay later.

I bowed politely and apologized. I look around and only spotted one seat. My eyes widened as i saw someone familiar. The girl with hyuna yesterday. Oh God! What co-incidence!

She smiled at me charmingly. If im only a fangirl, i would really melt by those adorable smile. I just stared at her blankly or should i say coldly..

Aww.. Look at her. She looks like disappointed kid. Why did i even did that to her. I should have just smiled back. Is it that hard jessi? Aishhh!!

I just comfortably laid my head to table and tried to sleep. What the hell is happening? Why are they so laud.. Ive been hearing my name but they were talking about this girl beside me. Who else?! At the right side of my spot is already the wall. Tsk! Tiffany, sunny!!! Youll pay later for not letting me sleep last night.















 

"Okay guys, thats it for today. Class dismiss" the professor said then leave



 

everyone gathered around this girl beside me. And most of them are girls and some are guys too. What the hell!!! Arent they shy? I can already tell who were the s of this class. They were already clinging seductively.

"Can i know your name my prince charming?" One of the so called s asked her. prince charming? for petes sake! Shes a girl you people! Aishh, I cant blame this s, how can she be both handsome and pretty at the same time? 

"J...just call me krys.." ohh so her name is krys. Poor her... I can already feel shes so uncomfortable by her tone.

I immediately walk off as i saw jerks eyeing on me. I dont have any time for jerks, they seriously !. Jerks is for s! Go get those s over krys!

I just continued walking fast to the library, i still have two hours to sleep before my next class.

I comfortably sat and laid my head to the -loners chair- at the edge of the library. That way no one would disturb me. In fact, i was the only one at this spot.




 

Your pov

Phewww!!!! That was close!! I excuse myself and immediately ran away to the nearest building which is the library. Being gathered by bunch of people is not really new. I get a lot of that since elementary and even in LA. But they aren't this clingy and touchy. Ohh boy!! Is this really a prestige school?

I was currently finding a place which is not crowded. And guess who i found? That cold sleephead. And shes sleeping again.


Little by little, I suddenly forgot her coldness. She looks so bright and bubbly when she sleeps. I think shes not pretty at all, shes.... Beautiful. She can be named as koreas Goddess seriously. The only problem is her coldness.....

I placed myself to the sit beside her. I laid my head facing her as i still wanted to look at this beautiful lady. I think i would never get enough of this. Slowly, i drifted to dreamland..

















 

"Arggg.." I groaned in pain. My hands got cramps. Damn it!

Oh!! Where is she? What time is it already?? GOD!! Why didnt you wake me up?!! Ive been sleeping for almost 2hrs! 15 more minutes and ill be late. Gahh!! Your so pabo krys! God, sorry it was 100% my fault. 

"ther she is.."I saw her at the entrance of the library standing still . I think she cant go because it was currently raining hardly. I walk beside her and opened my yellow umbrella. Gladly, i already predict that it will rain today.

She look at me curiously. I just give her a warm smile.

"Its okay i can just wait here till the rain stops" she said as she look away. Dont tell me shes being shy now? Aww so cute! I just wanna pinch her cheeks.

"Dont worry, I insist. You still have class if im not mistaken? And do you think the rain will stop soon? From what i see, it wouldn't. And my umbrella is big enough for the both of us" she finally look at me. And im very surprised that it wasnt the cold icy look that i was expecting...

"You dont have to say so many things just to convince me.." she said as she chuckled.

"Ill take that as a yes. Now, shall we?" She just nodded and smile. Oh my god! That smile! I wish she could always be like this. It feels like heaven






Jessicas POV

Earlier, I really thought im still dreaming as I saw krys sleeping next to me, and facing me!!! Lord? its been so many times! is this really a co-insidence or your playing with me up their? aishh....I even blink many times just to see if i was really dreaming. My blood started run over my head as i realize our position. We both sleep facing each other. I cant help myself to smile. This scene is so sweet, tiffany watch a lot of drama like this. I think i should stop being cold towards her. She doesn't even deserve it.

Shes so warm. That it even melted the ice over me. She so kind! I never saw someone like her before.

I just agreed to join her umbrella since shes was so desperate.

Were now walking beside each other...
Oh god? What is this? I cant breath normally. its like the whole world stops. All i hear is the fast beat of my heart together with our synchronized foot steps and the drops of the romantic rain. I suddenly felt a hands on my shoulder pulling me closer.

"If you dont mind? Y..youll get soak if--"

"Its okay.." I cut her sentence and smiled. I dont really mind. It felt so warm. That i even wanted to hug her tightly. Oh boy! Whats up with this feeling...



























Ayo readers!! Miss me?? I guess not LOL
Authorsi is very busy at school this days so she apologized for updating late :(

So hows it!!??? tell me!! tell me!!
Authorsii is clapping like a dork after she writes this! :D 

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENT MY DEAR READERS!!
Please comment more! It always made my day!! <3
And someone called me Unnie?? Ahhhh Kyeopta!!
Authorshi is just 17 years old but I really dont mind being called unnie.
I love it <3

Lets talk at my twitter, i need friends! kekeke
www.twitter.com/loisgutierrez

 





FYI: Everything that happend in the library and the rain scene was all a true to life expirience of authorshii. Sweet isnt it?? It happened last week :D I still feel the butterflies at my stomach HAHAHA