Bonds

Welcome to Narnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae P.O.V

I wonder how things came to this. All I wanted was to help, but now we are running from absurd monsters from fairytales (are they from fairytale?) trying to save a petrified Jiyoung. He was almost slipping from our hands. We were running in line so we could hold his body. But he was being hit by branches and leaves.

- Be careful guys, If he fall and brake his arm or legs, he'll definitely nag at us 'till death! - V.I screamed, holding his head stronger, he'll probably have a huge headache when he wakes up.

- Aaah! Sorry Jiyoung! - Daesung make him hit his private parts on a random, extremely point branch , he was holding his hips, Seunghyun was holding his upper body, and me, his legs. We are dead when he wake up. Definitely dead!

- Yo guys! What should we do? We have two enemies. How are we going to kill them? There is no way I'm dealing with that damn medusa!! - Seungri scream. - I look at people eyes when I talk, is an habit. - He says.

- Why the hell would you talk to that thing? Don't give me excuses! - TOP snap a reply right away.

- Me and Youngbae are going to deal with the medusa. - Daesung scream, cutting Seungri useless explanation off. I almost let G-d legs fall.

- What the hell? Are you crazy? I don't want to! I really don't want to! Why us? Why don't you go with TOP? - I scream back, no way I'm dealing with that monstrosity.

- We have small eyes, so it'll be difficult for her to petrify us. - He explains. TOP laughs making me wonder if there is some kind of inside joke I cant get. Just like today at the morning.

- So, TOP and V.I take care of the other thing? What about GD? Where are you planning to let him? - I ask.

- We can let him here, and later we comeback and get him again. If he wakes up, he'll call for us, and we won't be far away. - Daesung answers. It makes sense, and its less risky.

- Agreed. Where are we going to fight? Considering that this forest is full of monster I don't think its a good idea to fight away from each other. And we have to make them follow us. Its not like they would go just because we asked them to. I hope. Because that would mean, they are clever enough to understand us. - I say, we stop running and the reality of the situation hit us.

- If this is a game, we won't die easily, will we? I don't want yo die, I'm afraid. - V.I blurts out. He is almost crying, the fear making him shake. He looks innocent like that.

- If you were afraid of death, why did you jump? Didn't you want to die? Its not like we are alive, so, what do you expect? You're dead, don't let this place fool you. We all are dead. - D-lite says, we know he is right, but a part of us, want to believe otherwise. We, deep inside didn't want to die, we wanted freedom. But he looked like he had accepted the situation.  Didn't he want to go back to life? Not even for a moment?

- Daesung, don't you want to go back to life? Not even for a moment? - TOP asks, exactly what I was thinking.

- No, life was hell. Here, I don't have to worry about such things. There is no one to bother me. Don't you feel the same way hyung? - He asks back, he looks like he has thought about it for a while now. TOP think a little before answering.

- I don't know, the place where me and SOL used to live was a battlefield, everyday we had to fight to live, I didn't die because I want. I died because I drank poison without knowing what that was, I was fooled. The reality I lived in, wasn't the best, but my whole life w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter