Finding the True

Welcome to Narnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri.

- Hey, guys. Don't you think its already time for us to find the true? - I ask, a drop of sweat falls on the ground. We are doing pushups. Youngbae decided that if we have to fight, its better for us to do it in a good form. Meaning, work our asses off. Daesung hyung was doing the best out of us, followed by the surprisingly lazy T.O.P, and the weirdly strong G-dragon. I'm doing worse out of us, I have never tried to do pushups, I was the nerd of the school, even if it doesn't look like it. Yes, I have a sharp tongue, abilities I learned after being ignored, mistreated, beaten, and blablabla. Who can blame me? I was a lonely wolf walking down the ' you all' street, that's how I ended dead.

"Ah! Dammit! Why is that for?" My line of thoughts is disturbed by a strong hit at my back.

"You're cursing mentally, right? How many times do I we need to tell you to stop cursing? That's a bad habit. "  Youngbae hyung aka Devil Trainer says.

"How did you know I was cursing? Ah! Stop it! Daesung hyung!!! Heeeelp!" I get hit again, this time twice. Daesung hyung ignores me and keep doing pushups, he and Youngbae hyung looked really cool shirtless, chocolate abs. The girl must like it, or in Daesung's case, T.O.P must really like it, since he was having a hard time concentrating on his own arms. I look at the ground sighing, when will they appear? Even G-dragon had. T.O.P has a strong constitution, his chest is firm and so are his muscular arms he looks heavenly good shirtless, (he does look heavenly even with a shirt on!), I sigh again.

"Don't worry maknae, you will have them once you start to work out regularly." G-d say suddenly, surprising me. Did I say it out loud? I didn't say it. How did he know?

"Was I talking aloud?" I ask, I can feel my face getting red and I blush harder. , not now from all the times!

"Yeah, we heard everything, tanks for the heavenly good! I won't let you forget." T.O.P says giving me thumbs up, beyond him I can see Daesung's red face, he shakes his head and focus on the exercise twice as hard, but why? Ah! I got it. He's ashamed because of my previous comment about T.O.P . We practice different exercises, and when we stop its already night. We drag our tired minds and tired bodies inside the house.

"Yah, lets just take a shower in pairs otherwise it will take to long. Tomorrow we can train next to the lake." We agree not caring if we see each other. Daesung and T.O.P go first, Daesung looks like he's about to pass out he doesn't show any signs of recognizing T.O.P's  presence, the last, looks decently mortified. He follows Daesung like a bride follow her fiance in the bed for the first time. When they're in, I cant stop myself.

"So, do you guys think T.O.P is going to molest Daesung? Or is it the other way around?" I ask. Youngbae give me the 'I-can't-believe-you-just-said-that' look. G-dragon just laugh soulless. He smirks.

"You should be the one worried about being molested. Whatever those two do, will be consented. Assuming they are gay.You're still young, Ri, you shouldn't be worrying about this now." he says. I agree with him about both consenting, but something is odd in the phrase. "What do you mean by me worry about being molested?" He smirks and look at me. Creeping me out.

"I like you a lot Seungri, you should be careful around me." I run upstairs, that man is crazy! He's crazy! Im not leaving this room until  he finishes his shower! I swear it! Since I have nothing to do I decide to explore my room, it was quite simple, good enough for me. The curtains were simply white, we were on the second floor, and the window, in wood and glass, had some kind of crypto in it. I pass my fingers in it, somehow it was familiar, those cryptographies. My bed was again, simple, wood, with white covers and a good, soft pillow, by the side of the window there was a table and a chair made of wood, over the table there was a beautiful flower, one I don't remember being there, it was blue, on the table and the chair there was pretty, identical details, there was hearts and animals craved in both. No. Wait! Not animals, the creatures we killed, it was them. The centaur, and the snake-whatevernametheygive-woman. And two initials, J.P. Who the hell is J.P? A carpenter ? I look down the table, there was something glued to the "roof" of the table. A letter. I start to read it.

Daesung

I feel someone following me, without looking I know its T.O.P, I won his full care and attention without even trying. After silently praying for some answers I enter the bathroom, as soon as I'm in, I hear Seungri loud remark, 'So, do you guys think T.O.P is going to molest Daesung? Or is it the other way around?' I feel like hitting him hard. His parents never teach him how to be discreet? I take the rest of my clothes out, and so does T.O.P, he looks really ashamed, as if he had never been so intimate with anyone. A ? Interesting. His body was really beautiful, it made him look more like a man and less like a teenager, just like me. Being a soldier probably helped too. I didn't have to work hard to pursue the body I have today. Like always, everything came too easily to me. But, maybe not now. Maybe I'll have fun in this God forsaken place.

"What is it Seunghyun? Never saw another man ?" I ask him, he blushes hard and look at the ground, trying to cover himself by unconfidently putting his hands in front of himself. I take his hands and he gets startled.

"Sit down, I'll wash your back for you. Its that ok?" he nods, sitting in the little chair. The bathroom was in good conditions, but it was old fashioned. There was a large bath tube, with cold water and a place next to it for you to sit and scrub yourself, after scrubbing yourself, you had to scoop water to throw at yourself, not a really comfortable shower, but since here was hot it didn't matter. It was refreshing. I start to scrub him, he tenses. His ears get red, and I know he's blushing madly.  Does he like me or what? I take more time than its need to finish my job and he offers himself to do the same to me. I sit, and he scrub me as if I was made of sugar.

"You know, I won't vanish in the air if you do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter