Key To His Heart(One-Shot)

Key To His Heart(One-Shot)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

"Sir, I have the right person for what you had wanted!" Kim Jaejoong said as I stood outside the door, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Bring her in!" The king said as the door slowly creaked open.

Scared of facing this unknown Ruler of the Underworld, I ran away, back into the room Jaejoong and his brother shared.

Knowing that no one was in, I stood in the middle of the room, looking around.

The door opened as I quickly made myself invisible.
(A/N: That's your power. Sorry for not saying anything in the forewords.)

"Yeah, and so, after I went into-- woah, what are you doing here? Hyung's not here."

I made myself visible again once I knew it was Junsu and a friend of his.

"I know.. Su, your bro.. He wanted me.. He chose me to get it.." I whispered to Junsu, not wanting his friend to know about my little situation.

Yes, only Jaejoong, Junsu and me know about the key.

"But I thought hyung said--"

"That he gave up? No.. Because right now, he's talking to his Master about it.. I ran out when I realized he chose me.. Su, I'm scared.." I whispered again.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Junsu tried to reassure me.

"Well, sorry for bothering you guys, I better get going before--"

Jaejoong came into the room.

As he noticed my prescence, he glared at me.

"Jae.."

"Don't! I.. I don't want to here your explanation.. Get out.. Now!" Jaejoong said as he climbed into bed.

"Bye Su.." I croaked before leaving the room.

~~~

I was laying beside Jae on his bed as I got into thinking.

'Could I really do it? Do I love him that much to sacrifice my life? I wouldn't know unless I try.. It's for Jae, (_____)-ah.. You can free him if you do this.. You can..'

Slowly, I got out of bed as I looked as Jaejoong's sleeping figure.

I made my way to the door of Jaejoong's Master.

I knocked and waited.

"Who is it?" The voice boomed through the door.

"I-It's (_____).. Jaejoong's girlfriend.."

The door creaked open as I came face to face with the Ruler of the Underworld for the first time.

"Did Jaejoong convince you enough to come? Did you change your mind?"

"I did change my mind, but I have a proposal.. If I can get your key, you will leave Jaejoong and his brother alone for the rest of their lives."

"Haha, well well, we've got a smart kid here, eh? How did you know I wouldn't let go of Jaejoong even when I get the key?"

"Do you agree to it?"

"Sure.. I'll give you one last time to go talk to Jaejoong. When you're done, go straight to the river. You know where it is, right?"

"How could I forget when I saw my very own best friend dying in it?"

I felt tears b in my eyes as the thought of my best friend drowning came back into my memories.

She said she had loved Jaejoong enough to be able to get the key but it looks like she didn't love him enough.

I went back into Jaejoong's room and walked up to his sleeping figure.

"Jae, this is for you.. I love you.. Goodbye.." I ran a hand on his face, careful not to wake him up, before leaving.

I headed straight to the river.

It was deep, and the colour was dark red, making it even harder to search for the key.

King Jaehyeon, was standing on the other side of the river.

The river that no one had survived.

I braced myself as I s

Please log in to read the full chapter