Meeting Boyfriend~

The Crazy Life I had with FT Island

 

MinHwan P.O.V.
 
Haish~ They're here. I wish they'd never came so I could spend time with Euniee.
 
EunSeo P.O.V.
 
Oh. My. God. Boyfriend stepped out from the van one by one. DongHyun Oppa, Hyun Seong Oppa, JeongMin-ssi, dongsaengs KwangMin, YoungMin and MinWoo.
Gosh. Why are they soooooo cute!!
 
Minnie went towards them and I followed.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo!"
"Annyeong!"
"MinHwan hyung, it's nice to meet you." The five members said, except for their leader.
"Yah. You're my dongsaeng. Aish~ I'm old." DongHyun said.
"We know," all the members said. Then, YoungMin seemed to notice me since I was hiding a Minnie's back.
"Yah. You must be HongKi hyung's dongsaeng! YoungMin imnida. Twin brother of this guy." He poke KwangMin's nose.
"Yah! What was that for!" Then they started poking each other.
"JeongMin imnida."
"Hi. MinWoo imnida. The maknae and the cute one."
"You're not cute! I am!" The twins said in chorus.
"HongKi hyung's dongsaeng-ssi! KwangMin imnida! The twin of this fella trying to catch me! By the way! I'm cuter than him!" KwangMin shouted while they're 
running like crazy. "I'm cuter!" YoungMin protested. "I am!" "I am!"
"Shut up you two. Annyeong, HyunSeong imnida." He held his hand and I reached for it and shook hands with him.
DongHyun pushed HyunSeong away then held his hand then shouted, "DONGHYUN IMNIDA. THE CUTEST, MOST HANDSOME AND THE BEST."
I reached for his hand, then said, "I know."
"Yah! What about us? Me? I'm not the best for you?!" Minnie interrupted.
"Of course you are. But I love them most," he pouted like a puppy.
"Is hyung always like that?" I jumped, the twins whispered in my ear.
"Yah!! What's wrong with you? Scaring me like that. Aish~ You're really twins." I said to the both of them.
"Sorry to bother but, we still don't know your name." MinWoo said.
"Lee EunSeo imnida. The prettiest sister of HongKi Oppa and bestfriend of that baby over there" I said while laughing and poniting at Minnie.
"She learned fast," DongHyun said.
"I know right." They all replied.
Minnie walked towards us.
"Aren't we gonna eat? I'm starving.. Heeeeeee~" he pouted.
"Come. Let's buy popcorn over there," I pointed towards a popcorn stand that's crowded by some kids.
"Oh My God. Hyung, you should teach me how to pout like that! I need a new phone! I'm gonna use that to my mom," MinWoo said.
"Sorry. Aegyo king's for me. Don't wanna let you have that title." Minnie said.
"You're only the prince. SungMinnie Oppa is the Aegyo King!" I said
"Haish. Why does he have to be the Aegyo king! I'm cuter."
"Try looking at the mirror. And by the way, if an ELF hears you, you'll be killed on the spot."
"When a Primadonna sees me getting beaten, I won't."
"Aish~," 
 
I turned to Boyfriend, "Guys, i'll give you a fact about me."
"Go ahead."
I opened my purse and got my Boyfriend album. I showed it to them and smiled.
"You're a GIRLFRIEND?" The asked in chorus.
I gave them a nod and a smile. I laughed at their expressions, they're like this 0o0
I got my camera from my purse.
"Can I take a picture and an autograph?"
"Of course!" YoungMin said.
"Oppa! Could you please take a picture for us? Puhleaseeee.." I gave him my best puppy dog face.
"Alright."
"Yah, you should be crowned a the queen of aegyo," KwangMin said. I only laughed.
 
We paused and posed for the camera. I'm at the middle of the Jo Twins.
"Here." Minnie Oppa said
"Gomawo!" I hugged him and whispered, "You're the bestest bestfriend God gave to me." After that, I went to boyfriend.
"Can I guys have an autograph?"
"Sure."
 
I gave them the album and they all signed at the cover.
I took a selca picture with the album.
"Thanks! I'll treasure this album!"
"You really are a Girlfriend." After I said that DongHyun whispered to the other members.
After that, "EunSeo-ssi, since you're our friend now, and you're a girlfriend, we're gonna give you every copy of our latest album with our signatures on it."
HyunSeong said.
I just had the shock of my life. Me? A copy of every album? For free? Given and signed by the members? Oh. My. God. I must be the LUCKIEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE
WHOLE UNIVERSE.
"Eunieeee~"
"Huh? Yeah?"
"You should thank me for this."
"I already did."
 
"Can we have you number?" JeongMin asked
"Sure, it's *****-****"
"Wait, we'll send you a message."
My phone started beeping, with their debut song as the message tone.
"She's a hardcore Girlfriend alright." DongHyun said, while I'm smiling at them liked crazy.
I started reading their messages.
 
Fr: *****-****
 
EunSeo-ssi! It's me, the leader!
 
-------
 
Fr: *****-****
 
Maknae here! Call me!
 
-------
 
Fr: *****-****
 
The cutest HyunSeong!
 
-----
 
Fr: *****-****
 
JeongMinnie's number! Call me always!
 
-----
 
Fr: *****-****
 
Yah! Blondie's twin here!
EunSeo noona! Is it okay if I call you that? Don't talk to the Blondie!
 
-----
 
Fr: *****-****
 
YoungMin is here! Don't talk to KwangMin ahjussi! Yes, he's an ahjussi x]
 
 
I laughed like crazy at their messages.
They bought popcorn. We chatted, laughed, and played the rest of the day. Minnie's a baby! God. Always getting what he wants. 
And the twins! Gosh, they're soo funny while teasing each other! The maknae! Aish~ He's watching Minnie pout and got his technique. 
He got money from DongHyun Oppa! Sheesh. That baby. JeongMin, sheesh, minute by minute he looks at his mirror! Sheesh. xD HyunSeong, he's just quiet. Eesh.
 
I bid goodbye to Boyfriend and they promised we'll gonna meet again when they're not busy.
 
I got into the car.
"Minnie, thank you very much. I owe you big time. You're the bestest betfriend in the whole world. I thank God that He gave me someone like you. I'm so lucky.
Saranghaeyo Minnie!" I hugged him tightly.
"I know." I smiled.
 
We got to the dorms and had a shock.