This is it~

The Crazy Life I had with FT Island

 

 
"Guys! I bought you all something!"
They all rushed to see me-or what I bought- at the living room.
They saw Hyukkie. "Yah, Hyukkie! Thanks for accompanying my sister." HongKi said.
"It's okay hyung. Well, I have to go. See yah! And EunSeo, thanks for these gifts! I'm sure the hyungs would love this." He waved and left.
"So what did you got for us? And you bought for CNBlue too," Hoon said.
"Well, I bought you shoes!" I handed them each paperbag.
"This is for my Oppa, for leader, for goat, for crazy dude and for my special baby bestfriend!"
"Kamsahamnida~" They all said, except for Hyunnie, who's pouting.
"Why did I have to be the crazy one?"
"It's because you are." They bursted out laughing.
 
They opened the paper bags excitedly. Their eyes grew when they saw the shoes. 
"Don't you like it?" I asked in confusion.
"We dont like it. We love it! Where did you get money to buy these?" Jin said.
"Parents."
"You get money from omma and appa?! How come I don't?" HongKi Oppa said.
"It's because you're working and you have a lot of money."
"I do not!"
"What's with the diamond on your nail?"
"Well,  little." he confessed.
 
"Wow! It's pink! Yay! Thank you my ever so cute, special, kind and very beatiful bestfriend! I love you Eunieeee~!" Minnie hugged me.
"Yah. Yah. Who gave you permission to hug my sister?!"
"Me." I said and hugged him back.
"Yah hyung. They're bestfriends. There's nothing bad about hugging." Jin said.
"I know right? Well, are you gonna let me eat? I'm meeting my biases later!!!!" I excitedly said.
 
I rushed to the dining room. I smelled the food. Yum. At least Jinnie made a craveful lunch.
I immediately ate. Shisus~ This is good. I finsihed eating then went to the bathroom to take a shower. 
I wore the pink dress with ruffles and the flat shoes i bought. I tied my hair into a bun and left some strands hanging. I put on some light make up.
I heard a knock on the door.
 
"Eunieee!" *knock-knock*
"Come in Minnie!"
I heard the door being opened as if someone was peeking.
"Oh. My. God. Are. You. My. BestFriend? 'Cause if you're not, I'm gonna beat you to death."
"Yah. Don't threathen me! I'm sure you can't do that. 'Cause I'm the who's gonna do that."
"Yah. Are you Euniee?"
"Yah. You crazy baby! Yes, I am the one, the only, the sister of Lee HongKi and the bestfriend of Choi MinHwan, Lee EunSeo."
"Is that really you! Man, you're damn pretty. go put on a HUGE coat! The Boyfriend members might court you because of that."
"Woah. That'd be a dream come true."
"Aish~ You girl. I think you're ready now, so come on. Let's go."
"Let me get my purse."
 
I followed him to a car.
 
"You're driving?!"
He gave me a nod.
"Yah! I still wanna live! I'm still gonna meet my biases!"
"Relax. You're still live. I know how to drive. I got a liscense." He got his liscense and wave it on my face.
"Aish~ Alright. So who's car is this?"
"HongKi hyung."
"You'd better drive safe. You don't want my oppa to kill you right?"
"I know."
 
He started the car and drive to a park.
Ah~ My biases are really nature loving. They don't want fancy restaurants and stuff. Just a plain but a neat, clean and green park.
 
We waited for them to arrive. I told Minnie to accompay me on the swings.
Ah~ I miss being a kid.
 
Just then, a van stopped in front of us.
 
--------
Sorry short chapter
 
SHE'S GONNA MEET BOYFRIEND!!