Is Brighter Than Sunshine

Brighter Than Sunshine

Brighter Than Sunshine

Fic based on Aqualung's song with title "Brighter Than Sunshine"

 I never understood before
I never knew what love was for

He stood there. Staring lovingly at his lover who already fell in depth slumber. He smiled brightly. This kind of weather and situation. The sun is so bright out there, the feeling of warm morning is the best thing he felt.

I didn't believe in destiny
I look up you're standing next to me
What a feeling

He woke up from his restfull sleep.

"Morning."

He greet his lover who has stood there watching him for God know how long. His lover walk slowly to him and kiss his forehead when they're already close enough. Whispering a simple 'Good Morning' and 'I Love You' to him has made his day.

Brighter than sunshine

"Nice weather today."

His lover agrees by nodding his head. He serve a plate of some breakfast and a glass of milk in front of his lover with a bright smile. Minseok grab himself another plate of breakfast and a glass of milk. He took a seat across his lover who has taste his food.

"How's it?"

"Good as always."

I'd given up and given in
I just couldn't take the hurt again

Minseok got up from his seat earlier, there's some leftovers on his plate. I ask him if he's alright but he just give me a light smile and wash the dishes. I finished not long after him and I ask him if he need some hands. He refuse my help. I'd given up and given in, but in fact I didn't. I told him to tell me if anything bothers him and he gave me a simply nod.

Suddenly you seemed so right
Me and you
What a feeling

After the small talk on kitchen counter, I feel guilty for hiding things from you. I told you about my friends, I told you about all my problems at the living room. I don't know why, but I felt better after telling you everything that has bothering me this days. Suddenly you seemed so right.

Let the rain fall, I don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

The rain fall not too heavy that afternoon. I held you in my arm tightly while staring blankly at the flat TV screen. You told me all your problems and you seems getting better now. I don't care if the rain is ruining today's weather, what I know is, I'm yours and you're mine.

Love will remain a mystery
But give me your hand and you will see
Your heart is keeping time with me

"I don't know what will come to us in the future, I never knew, Minseok."

"Me neither, Luhan."

"But what I know for now is, I'm yours and you're mine. Will you take my hand to see the future together with me, Minseok?"

"I will, Luhan. I will."

What a feeling in my soul
Love burns brighter than sunshine
It's brighter than sunshine
Let the rain fall, I don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine