the four chords ↷ applicants

the four chords ↷ apply open

yoon soo mi | hella_tight | drummer | 21 | hoya | chosen | and here we have my character - yoon soo mi. she's quite the interesting lass, so if i were you, i'd check out her application.

shin byul | hanasol | lead vocalist, lead guitarist | 20 | himchan | accepted |  the loof is on fire. anyways, thank you so much for being my first applicant! you somehow made my basic- app look pretty and neat, so props for that. everything about her personality, background, and trivia section is awesome, so i'm going to save my gushing for another time and instead give you a huge thumbs up. same with her friends section; i hope you don't mind me having the rest of the band as her friends, since that's what would happen. her relationship with himchan is adorable and so awkward, that's fantastic. good application over all, and thank you for applying!

lee jin kyong | animesinger143 | rhythm guitarist | 15 | jungkook | accepted | oh my gosh she's 15? that's so young. whoa. okay. since the other members are older than she is (most likely - at least soo mi would be)  i can see them viewing her as a little sister figure...or they'd have a really awkward relationship, either one.  her personality - that's adorable. and the café gives me an excuse for the band to have a meeting place, so. woop. props for giving lee hi some positive traits, that's good. her relationship with jungkook (i'm pretty sure it's jungkook, anyways - the only member of bangtan i can recognize is j-hope and that's because he looks like joon mixed with himchan) is also so freaking cute. like, everything...cute. so much. thank you for applying!

kang jisook | infinityrhapsodyl | rhythm guitarist | 20 | myungsoo | accepted | yaaay your app! her personality section made me laugh, which is never a bad thing. she seems like she could be the band's mom, which is cool as well. her background is absolutely perfect, and i was hoping the rhythm guitarist could be soomi's best friend anyway, so...awesome. her reason for rivalry makes sense as well, which is sweet. i love her relationship with myungsoo as well. all in all your app is awesome, clearly, so thank you for applying! ♥

sung jaeshik | thatstheway | leader, bassist | 23 | jinyoung | accepted | woop, we have a dude applicant now! if he end  up the only guy i will laugh so hard; the dynamic between the group members would be hilarious then. honestly, the only part of his personality that screams "leader" to me is his whole idiotic bravery thing; that reminds me of captain james t. kirk, and sailor moon, who are both wonderful leaders. props on making him gay as well; it'd be so much fun to have him talk to the rest of the girls about boys. i also like how you didn't make him a stereotypically gay guy. that's amazing as well. edit: thank you for answering my questions, that helps a lot. i understand jaeshik a lot better now, so thanks for applying!

kim da eun | artiste | lead vocalist, lead guitarist | 21 | leo | accepted | she learned some japanese from reading manga and watching anime? that. is. awesome. i love how she's so headstrong and caring, too, that's wonderful. aaaand you made her a trekkie/whovian/sherlockian/potterhead/fan of john green (with a bunch of other stuff too, but hey)? those are my fandoms. i can already relate to this girl, which is awesome. her flaws make sense with her positive traits, too, so props for that. you gave me so much background despite her fairly normal childhood, which is pretty cool. soo mi has a normal childhood, but she also gets less than a paragraph of background, so...cool. forever envious that she got to go to comic con. and she has such a big family, too! a lot of applicants are coming from larger families, and it'd be so cool to see how that ends up playing out. i see you made leo her love interest; i love how you described their relationship, and it made me laugh, so. good. thank you for applying!
benedict cumberbatch's smile is so sweet oh my god. it ruined me.

chae ryun | teddy-bear | manager, keyboardist | 23 | t.o.p. | accepted | he's scottish? awesome. and his personality is really nice too! he's a playboy and i love writing playboy types, especially when they have another side to them. awesome. another fellow with a big family, hm? interesting. the way he interacts with t.o.p is cool, too. i like how you explained that they're like lovers sometimes, and like brothers other times. i like that. his backup love interest is awesome too. props for using an oc. all in all, awesome app, and i'm really glad you applied as the manager/keyboardist. i was afraid that position would go unnoticed c:

jeong mi hyun | scarletrose31 | rhythm guitarist | 18 | kai | accepted | thank you for applying, and i'm sorry i reviewed your app so late! first off, her personality section - i'd like her to have more flaws. i could twist some of her positive traits to make them negative, but...still. i like how her favorite book is the great gatsby! classic literature ftw. and another big family! gosh, that's trendy. alright. the rest of your app is really good, though!

as for the name of the four chords: there's a kind of chord progresssion in rock music that's used for pretty much every song ever. this is a link that explains it better than i do, but it's really interesting, imo. or i could be theory geeking. i don't know.