Come with me into mystery.2

Come with me into mystery.

"Uhmm guys I need to show you you something."You said.

Lay and and luhan who were the only one inside turned to look at you.You took a deep breath,closed your eyes and let go of your hands.Lay and luhan looked at each other and grinned lay took a silk napkin and wrapped it around the pendant.

"There its still glowing but its not so obvious."Lay said finishing the knot.

"Thanks where are the rest ?"you asked hiding the urge to just poke his dimples.

"They're out at the backyard wanna come along?"Luhan said

"Nah its okay I'll just stay upstairs."You said

Lay and Luhan left for the backyard and you can hear the boy's loud laughter and hollering you sighed and went up to room and sat by the window.You looked at the boys the play you took in a deep sigh as you looked at the boys you were feeling a bit homesick and without you realising tears were falling out of your eyes like waterfall.

~back in the real world~

"Angel!Angel!ANGEL!!!!"your friends abby and Danniel screamed.

Danniel looked through the bushes and found your shawl and showed it to abby.Abby being the weak one broke down into hysterical cries knowing that you'd never go anywhere without that shawl and it was a symbol of your friendship.Danniel came beside abby and comforted her.Abby was uttering some prayers under her breath.

~Back to the world of fantasy~

"You okay?"You turned to see chanyeol at the door looking at you concerned.

"I'm fine I just I'm feeling a little homesick"you said fighting the urge to cry.

"It's okay soon all your problems will go away trust me you're with us remember."He said while hugging you.

You nestled in his chest you wondered what he meant by all your problems will be gone but brushed away that thought.Chanyeol's embrace was so comfy that you felt asleep.Chanyeol carried you bridal style and gazed at you for a while and tucked you to bed.

"Angel don't worry you're in great hands now."said chanyeol letting out a mocking laughter.

You were awoken by a loud banging noises like a horse's footsteps.Curiousity got the best of you and you went to follow the noise.The noise led you to a door a door so old that as if one touch and it can go crumbling.Before you could even open the door it clicked open by itself.It opened to reveal emptiness and darkness.You felt around for the light switch but instead of touching something hard you felt something furry.You jerked back and hit something big and hairy.faer started to overcome your body and right now the only light source was your pendant.You ran to the door but it was locked you kept on banging on the door hoping and hoping that someone would open the door or at least hear your cries.

Suddenly light exploded into the room like lightning and what stood before you were eleven horrible beast all hairy and had fangs that looks thirsty for some blood.And there was lay,except the he had a horn and his legs were horse legs and he had blood thirsty fangs sticking out of his mouth.You walked backwards untill you hit the wall.what happened to the kyungsoo you knew the sehun you knew and the chanyeol you knew no this isn't happening.Lay was walking towards you with hunger in his eyes.

You braced yourself for his fangs to sink in your neck but no instead a purple force field surrounding you and made Lay fly to the other side of the room.the blue force field lifted you up the ground and a ray of bright purple light surround you and you felt yourself change.Something was growing out of your back and you felt the power running in your body.Your eyes that was brown has changed to shade of dark red you have changed completely.

You lifted your finger and snapped them there was a spark of electricity.You shot a buzz of electricity at kris and immediately he fell dead.you felt the power overcome you and by then everyone was dead everyone except Lay.With eyes full of hatred you looked at him and smirked.

"I'm sorry angel but I have to."Said lay driving a sharp object through your chest.

That instance all the power and rage inside you were gone and you felt weak added to the pain in your chest.You sputtering blood and your chest wont stop bleeding.You looked around you and cried in disbelieve seeing what you have done you've killed eleven men all that meant the world to you.You looked up at lay with teary eyes.

"Lay I I'm so sorry I,I love you"You said and that was the last of you.

"It's okay will meet again in heaven."Lay said in between sobs

Two days later your body was found at the foot of a waterfall.You was declared dead but nobody knew the cause of your death.

A/N:Yay finish hope you like it though there might be some grammatical error and I may have accidently used past tense instead of present tense but anyways I really look forward to subbies.Listen to this on youtube its awesome.

The story is actually about you,angel being the most powerful fairy alive and without your pendant you are nothing.Lay is an evil unicorn but his weakness is love.Everything that you saw was all illusion the pink trees weren't pink.Exo are vampires they captured you because they are thirsty for blood but lay capture you for the pendant without it he might be curse forever to be in unicorn form and not human form. 

title:

C-CLOWN & F(X) - Shaking Danger (90% F(X))

 

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfJPIvPJ1I