Come with me into mystery.1

Come with me into mystery.

BPjoJq0CEAAwjZU.jpg

 

 

The aura around you today was different it used to be calm you your book.But today the aura around you felt tensed as if someone was watching you.You dropped your book when you heard rustling sounds of leaves behind you.You got up from where you were sitting and followed the strange who knows it might be a unicorn.You followed the noise not realizing that you have ventured far away from the river where you were always at.

"Oh where am I. !!!"You screamed

You felt a light tap on your shoulder and jolt at the sudden movement.You turned back to see a man about one head taller than you with blond hair and the most angelic smile you have seen.

"Hi my name is lay and you must be Angel right?"He asked you

"Wait how did you know my name?"You asked 

Lay did not say anything but just smiled and walked away.You stared at him in amazement still trying to piece your brain together.

"Are you coming?"He asked you with his back still facing you.

You snapped back to reality and ran to him making sure to keep a safe distance just incase he suddenly become a ferocious monster.While walking with your heads down you realize that you have lost track of Lay.You gulped down your saliva and called out lay's name,you tried several times but to no avail every shout was answered by your echo.Your eyes started to tear and before you knew it you were crying like a baby.You leaned back to what you thought was a tree but no it was a hole leading to nowhere.Your hands was waving frantically as you fell into the hole.

You were expecting yourself to fall on something hard but instead you fell on something soft.You examined your surroundings it was all white.Just then a few rays of sunlight entered and there at the door stood a man who looked almost familiar,lay.You smiled when you saw lay.He went to you and picked you up.It was then that you realized that you were wearing a long white dress and your hair was all bun up.

You squinted your eyes when he brought you out.It took you a while to adjust to the light but when you did,everything was different.The trees were pink people had wings,horse legs and many other weird.Lay led you to a little cottage.You realised that everyone here is perfect even the flowers.When you entered the cottage it was all white and it has that tinge of elegance in it.It's like the perfect place to live in and what makes it more perfect is the people living in it.There in the kitchen was eleven beautiful people you have ever seen in your life.

One was wearing a pink lacy apron and had big eyes which made him even more attractive.Two others were sitting on the couch doing something with their hands probably rock paper scissors.And another two was busy taking pictures with an old camera.The rest was in the kitchen helping big eyed dude or just messing with the cupcakes?What the hell I thought boys don't cook but who cares as long as they're hot.Lay cleared his throat and everyone looked up from what they were doing.

"Guys meet angel and she is THE ANGEL."Said lay emphasizing on your name.

"Annyeong."You said as you stood there awkwardly waving at the super hot guys with your face turning into a tomato only god knew how you feel now.

Then slowly one by one the guys stood up and introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm d.o."said the one who was cooking.

"Hi I'm chen said the one who was making a mess in the kitchen.

"You,you have whi..whip cream on your hair"You stuttered and wiped the cream off his hair.

Then the rest introduced themselves and we bonded with each other pretty fast like we are family or long lost friends.After a while you accidently dozed off on tao.Lay smiled,excused himself and carried you to a room upstairs.

~the next day~

You woke up surprisingly feeling refresh and not tired like you always were and you realised you were on a bed.The bed was so soft that you had to wriggle your way out of bed.You found door that had sign and the word toilet was beautifully carved on it..You went in and took a hot shower.After you wore your clothes and everything you went to check your reflection in the mirror only to find the necklace your grandmother gave you glowing.It was glowing so much that it was hurting your eyes.Ther's something weird about this pendant it couldn't be taken off.You kept your hands above your pendant and went down

"Uhmm,guys.I need to show you something."

 

 

A/N:Gonna stop here and continue on to part two.Thanks to all of you subbies>3<