¤ Recommendation§ ¤

¤ Recõmmendation§ ⇒ Review§ ► Miŷuki§au ¤

Title: .nanny.

Author: Coffemilk

Rated: PG-13

Genre: Fluff, Comedy, Romance

Pairings: Taoris

Length: 29 Chapters. [Completed]

Warnings: Ultra Fluffiness

Description: 

Tao is needed a job to help his older siblings back in China. His best friend Baekhyun told him about a job

opening that his boyfriend told him about, but the thing is, it is a nanny job.

 

~~~

 

"I'll take it" Tao said with confidence 

"But Tao...it's a nanny job...I know you need the money, but...you know...the job is typically for women-"

"I don't care! I have to help Luhan and Yixing...I need this" Tao pleaded

Baekhyun nodded and wrote down some information on a piece of napkin.

"I'll tell Chanyeol to takae you to his house." He passed the paper to Tao. "I have to warn you though...from Chanyeol he told me that he is a really strict...apathetic...and his kid is sometime a problem." He clicked his pen closed.

"I'll get over it." Tao said without looking at his best friend. 

'Nanny huh?'

 

 


 

     

 

10/10 ⇒ §T¤R

 

This story is so cute. The plot line is amazing. The plot line was like the Korean, chinese, Taiwanese, etc dramas but the characters were unpredictable. The Dialogue was also amazing, not too much not too little. There wasn't alot of grammer either. I am 100% for sure that once you start you can't stop reading this fluffy story. The way the author wrote the character's feelings were very relatable and emotional. I don't know but when you read this story you can really connect to the characters feelings. I can't explain but you should check it out.