Choco Pies

EXO Swim Club

To say that Kyungsoo was upset would be an understatement. He was furious because of several reasons. First, his own roommate had sold him to a club just to get on a deer's good side. Second, he had been tricked by said deer and forced to join a club that he had absolutely no intention of joining. The third and most ridiculous reason why Kyungsoo was furious was because his oh so loving roommate still expected him to be kind and cook him food. Maybe when Hell froze over.

"Aw~ come on Kyung! I'm hungry~" Sehun whined, rolling on his bed while his stomach added to his pleas for food.

"Then go and find food." Kyungsoo replied tersely, scowling down at his textbook. He hadn't even learned anything in class yet, but it was the perfect excuse to ignore the overgrown child behind him. If only it worked.

"You know, you've been staring at the same page for the last ten minutes. Just give up and make me food. Please~." He put on his wounded puppy face, but Kyungsoo only huffed in reply.

Sehun sniffed and opted for a different strategy, sitting up and reaching over for his phone. "Fine, I'll just tell Luhan hyung that you aren't going to the club today. I'm sure he'll come here and personally you there."

He smirked as Kyungsoo froze in his chair. Eyes wide, Kyungsoo imagined the deer bounding in with his teary doe eyes, then promptly guilt tripping him and dragging him to the pool. He shuddered as dread filled his mind, but was then quickly replaced with confusion. How the hell did Sehun know he was going to skip out? He spun around and stared at the boy sitting on the bed with a devilish smirk.

"So about that food..." He began, enjoying the other's bewildered look.

Kyungsoo slammed his book shut and stood up. "Fine," he snapped. "but don't expect anything fancy."

With that, he stalked out of his dorm room and headed towards the kitchen with his roommate following behind as if he were mother goose.

And his duckling was one annoying, conniving little devil.

 

~*~

 

Every step he took only filled Kyungsoo with more dread and questions of 'why me' in his head. Why did he ever have to meet and become roommates with Oh Sehun? Why did he have to be such a good cook that his skills would be abused? And why, oh why did he have to have a sunbae who owned the most influential eyes that could even make the kindest person feel guilty? WHY?!

"Kyungsoo! You're here!" Said owner of eyes squealed, lunging at the poor abused soul. He shut his eyes as he was squeezed hard, mentally crying over his pitiful self. Releasing the younger boy, Luhan kept an arm around his shoulders as he ushered him into the pool area where all of the other members were gathered. And surprisingly, they all had shirts on.

"No greeting for me, hyung?" Sehun whined behind them. Kyungsoo threw a smirk over his shoulder at the other, feeling like for once he had the upper hand. Sehun glared at him.

"Today is your first official day as a member of the EXO Swim Club. We would hold our new member initiation, but we hope to gain some more members by the end of the week, so we'll hold off until then. So today, I'll introduce you to the members."

"Um, Luhan, isn't it my job as the club president to introduce new club members?" The man Kyungsoo remembered to be Suho asked, setting his arm softly on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Luhan gave him a large pout, forcing the other to back off with a sigh. Smiling in victory, Luhan led Kyungsoo (and a pouting Sehun) around the pool area to meet the members.

"You've already met our pres, Suho, so we'll skip him. This here is Wu Fan, better known as Kris, our vice pres." The two stopped in front of a giant with a major face who had been busy yelling at the other giant who had run into Kyungsoo the day before. Hearing his name mentioned, he turned around to face the newbies with a hard stare.

"What's this?" Kris asked, staring down at Kyungsoo with disgust. The other shuffled on his feet uncomfortably.

Luhan kicked his shin, causing the giant to groan and hunch down in pain. "Don't be rude." He glared. "This here is Kyungsoo and Sehun, our new members."

Kris stood up straight and stared at the two for a while before he spoke. "Bug eye can leave, and you," he pointed to Sehun who cowered slightly behind Luhan, "can stay. You've got a good face."

Though Kyungsoo didn't even want to be in the club, he was pretty pissed hearing the giant say he couldn't join because his face wasn't good enough. If you asked him, his large eyes were endearing, not buggy in the least.

"Kris, Kyungsoo is a new club member and I don't care about anything you have to say about it." Luhan tightened his grip on Kyungsoo's shoulder in a protective way. No one was taking away his kimchi spaghetti. No one.

Kris' s eyes shrank into slits. "Yah! We don't need any more children," Luhan gasped slightly when Kris pointed to him, "in this club. What we need are men. Real men. Men that can attract hot babes. Not men who attract middle aged women and elementary shoolers."

Luhan glared angrily at the giant before yelling, "Suho! Kris is being mean again! He's calling Kyungsoo names!"

 "KRIS!" Suho bellowed from the other side of the deck before stalking over towards the group.

Kris sent a death glare Luhan's way before straightening himself out and touring over the club president.

"What have I told you about being mean?" Suho asked, placing his hands on his hips in an authoritative way.

Kris puffed out his chest. "I wasn't being mean. I just stated the truth." Suho glared at him and reached up to yank his ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Kris cried, bending low so as to not have his ear pulled off.

"Listen to me, mister."Suho began, ignoring the giant's whimpers of pain. "Both Kyungsoo and Sehun are our new members and I will not tolerate anyone being rude to them. Not even you. Keep it up and not only will you suffer, but Mr. A will too." At the mention of the mysterious Mr. A, Kris's eyes shot open in fright.

Seeing the giant crumble under his threat, Suho let go in triumph and turned to the other three with an angelic smile. "Just ignore 90% of what this guy says. And he doesn't have any say in who can join the club, so don't worry. You both are welcomed here and we are all happy to have you as our new members." He gave a reassuring pat to both Sehun and Kyungsoo before he walked away, leaving the two newbies confused.

Ignoring the fact that the angelic president had just transformed into a devil and then back into an angel seamlessly, Kyungsoo asked, "Who's Mr. A?"

Luhan grinned at him. "You'll meet him some other day." He then led the two freshmen over to a group of lounging chairs where a majority of the other members were at.

"Guys, these are our new and official club members, Do Kyungsoo and Oh Sehun." The members waved at them in greeting with friendly smiles. "This here is Kim Minseok, AKA Xiumin, our secretary, though he doesn't do ." He pointed to a slightly chubby boy who looked like Kyungsoo's own age.

"Yah! Shut it, Bambi. All you do is stand there and look pretty." He growled, puffing up his cheeks in annoyance.

"Whatever Baozi."He rolled his eyes. "Next to him is Kim Jongdae or as we like to call him, Chen." The guy next to Xiumin had an angular face and a mischevious look.

"The ert..." Sehun mumbled quietly, though not quietly enough as said boy smirked at him.

"Why does everyone go by different names?" Kyungsoo asked, his brows scrunched in confusion.

"We don't!"A twitchy giant shouted, a grin nearly splitting his face in half.

"That's right. Chanyeol and Baekhyun," Luhan pointed to the giant and a shorter boy sitting next to him," go by their real names. Same with me. I guess we just give people nicknames for the heck of it. Plus it sounds cooler. Like code names."

Kyungsoo nodded in fake understanding, still slightly confused. But he accepted it, knowing that the whole lot of them were weird, and weird people did weird things.

Luhan swept his arms wide, releasing his strong grip on Kyungsoo's shoulder, much to Sehun's relief. "That's all of the members, as you've already met Lay. For now, we won't do any actual swimming since we expect news members to show up for the next week, so until then, just do whatever you want." With that, he walked away from the group with a pouting Sehun chasing after him. Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly at the other members. If he were to be completely honest right now, he would say Luhan at introducing people. Though he now knew the other members' names, they were still complete strangers.

Sighing, Kyungsoo decided to head to the only place he would probable find refuge at in this odd club: the kitchen. Though why they heck they had a kitchen in a swimming pool was beyond him. Walking into the kitchen, he noticed that it wasn't empty. Lay stood at a cupboard, staring at the contents blankly. Kyungsoo stopped just inside the doorway and watched him, waiting for him to grab whatever he needed as the cupboard's door was in his path. But he just stood there without moving, save for the wrinkle that was forming between his brows. Feeling awkward at just staring at his sunbae, Kyungsoo cleared his throat in an attempt to break the older boy from his thoughts.

And he almost broke the guy's face. The sudden noise shocked Lay out of his thoughts, causing the boy to spin in fright towards Kyungsoo, only to trip over his own feet and fall right on his face. Temporarily shocked at the sudden events, Kyungsoo quickly scrambled to help the other on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! Lay ssi! Are you alright?!" Kyungsoo kneeled near the other boy who was lying on the floor like a dead man. Groaning, the older boy slowly picked himself up from off of the floor and sat upright, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Kyungsoo was almost in tears. The one person he had felt some normalcy from was continually getting hurt whenever he was around. It was almost like a curse.

Seeing that his dongsaeng was about to burst in tears, Lay gently smiled at him and patted his head. "Don't worry, Kyungsoo. You just scared me a bit. It was entirely my fault."

Not calmed in the least, Kyungsoo grabbed his sunbae's head and checked his forehead. Sure enough, the faint outline of a large bruise was already forming, making the poor newbie feel completely miserable.

"I'm so sorry." He wailed.

"I'm fine." Lay flinched from the noise Kyungsoo was making as a headache slowly started to form. "But could you get me some ice from out of the freezer?"

Wanting to feel helpful in some way, Kyungsoo quickly stood up and ran to the fridge, opening the freezer to find bags of ice. He didn't have time to wonder why there were so many bags and instead quickly grabbed one and made his way back to Lay, who had slowly stood up and was leaning against the counter. Lay accepted the bag, giving his thanks and quickly applied the ice to his forehead, sighing at the instant numbing affect of the cold.

Kyungsoo was left standing there in awkward silence once again, not knowing what to do with himself. Still feeling apologetic, he decided to help Lay complete whatever he was doing before the little accident.

"Um, Lay ssi-"

"You can just call me hyung." He smiled at the other softly, causing Kyungsoo's face to heat up slightly.

"Lay hyung. Um, I can help you do whatever it was you were doing before. Since I interrupted you and all." He looked down at his clasped hands and started fiddling with his thumbs nervously. Lay smiled wider at him, though the younger boy missed it.

"Sure. I was just getting some food for Baekhyun and Chanyeol, though I forget what they had asked for."

Kyungsoo grinned up at him, glad it was something he could do easily. Walking over to the cupboard Lay had stood at previously, he opened the door to find a collection of snacks that could rival most convenience stores. What Kyungsoo had thought to be an easy task proved to be almost impossible. For normal people, that is. One of Kyungsoo's skills that he was extremely proud of was guessing what people wanted to eat. And from what he had seen of the two, he knew exactly what they wanted.

Grabbing a red box, he made his way over to the reclining duo who were currently whining over their hungry bellies.

"Damn that Lay. I bet he forgot which snack we wanted again." Baekhyun moaned, grabbing his stomach.

"How much do you want to bet he'll bring us Doritos?" Chanyeol asked, lifting his head slightly to glance at the other.

"I'll bet you half a bag of those Doritos." The other replied lazily.

"Deal." The two sluggishly punched their fists to seal the deal.

Kyungsoo slowly walked up to the two and coughed to get their attention. "Um, Lay said you guys had wanted a snack." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as the other two sat up and stared at him with wide eyes.

"It can't be..." Chanyeol murmured, his eyes threatening to pop out of his head.

"Did Lay actually remember?" Baekhyun whispered, afraid the spell would break and be would actually see Doritos.

Kyungsoo glanced at them and then down at the box of choco pies in his hand. "Um, no, he forgot. But I thought you two seemed as if you wanted these." He hesitantly handed them the box, which Baekhyun carefully grabbed as if it were a newborn baby.

"He forgot..."

"And yet you knew."Chanyeol finished for him, staring at the snacks. The two then looked at each other and grinned.

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol shouted, grabbing the younger boy who squeaked in shock. He enveloped the boy in a tight hug, his long limbs practically him into the giant abyss of twitchiness. "Oh my gosh! Kyungsoo!" He kissed the boys hair, then grabbed his face and started throwing slobbery kisses all over him. "You saved us!" Baekhyun broke out into a fit of laughter, watching Kyungsoo's face turn from surprise to pure horror as he was slobbered on. Chanyeol gave him one last squeeze before he let him escape, grinning at him all the while.

Kyungsoo stood up, his face bright red from the onslaught of kisses and hugs, something he was definitely not used to. He made a mental note to toss the snack next time. From a safe distance.

Someone coughed directly behind him, causing Kyungsoo to quickly spin around, only to see a living Greek god statue standing right in front of him. The boy had dark skin and black hair along with a set of deep chocolate eyes that seemed to Kyungsoo's very soul. His low-cut shirt did nothing but accentuate the boy's firm chest, causing Kyungsoo to unconsciously his lips. Kyungsoo was about to undress him with his eyes before someone coughed again

That's when he noticed the panda and Luhan, who were staring at him as if he had grown a second head. Kyungsoo became flustered, his face turning an even deeper shade of red in embarrassment. Luhan gave him a knowing smirk before he introduced the two boys to him.

"Kai, Tao, this is Kyungsoo, one of our newest members who joined us just yesterday. Kyungsoo, these two are interested in the club." Flustered over the fact that they were interested in the club and he had probably made them extremely uncomfortable, he quickly bowed and scampered off to hide in the kitchen.

The three other men stared at his retreating figure in amusement. "Our Kyungsoo is a bit shy, as you can see." Luhan explained with a chuckle.

"And cute." The boy named Kai added. He his lips at the memory of the large eyed, pale boy with rosy cheeks running away and unknowingly showing off his tight .

"So I take it as you're joining the club?" Luhan asked, lifting his eyebrows in question.

"Yeah, along with our Tao here." He replied, throwing his arm across the panda's shoulders

"I am not joining. Not with that bastard here." He scowled as he jerked his thumb behind him, where a certain vice president was standing and smiling at him.

"Oh come on, Tao." Kai cooed. "It'll be lots of fun. I promise."

"You and your promises." He spat, throwing Kai's arm off of him and turning towards the exit.

"I'll buy you bubble tea for two months!" Kai hollered after him, causing the panda to stop in his tracks. He slowly turned around and stared at Kai, then quickly glanced at the smiling fool of a vice president. "Make it three!" He shouted back.

Kai grinned at him. "Deal!"

Kai glanced to the kitchen, where a cute kitten was peeking his head out shyly.

This is going to be fun, he thought.

Lot and lots of fun.

 

 

---

A/N

And there we have all of EXO!!! :D

Our crazy panda and smexy Kai. >///<

Just a little note, but the future chapters won't only be telling the story from Kyungsoo's POV (though it's really not his, but you know what I mean), so we'll start seeing a lot of other memberxmember action. XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and subscribe!!! <3<3<3<3