Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors

            The things one hears when passing by a closed door. Sometimes it's worth hearing. Other times....not so much. Unfortunately it was the later that YoungJae found himself faced with as he leaned his ear quietly against the closed door to Zelo's bedroom where the younger boy and Himchan's voices could be heard along with the soft squeaking of a bed.

 

            "Ugh~ I shouldn't have gone so long without putting it in." Zelo said in a pain-filled voice, laced with frustration.

            "Here let me help." Came Himchan's soft reply.

            "Hyung..." Zelo's voice was soft and slightly embarrassed sounding.

            "Just come closer so I can line it up properly before sticking it in arrasso?" Himchan commanded, sounding impatient.

            "O-okay."

 

            YoungJae pulled his ear away from the door and gave it a shocked yet embarrassed look. Surely they were not doing what it sounded like...where they? Blinking a few times, he went to put his ear to the door again.

            "What are you doing?"

            YoungJae almost jumped out of his skin as he spun to face the newcomer. "Shh~" he hushed Guk, making frantic gestures to stay quiet.

            Frowning in confusion, YoungGuk came closer. "What's going on?" he whispered.

            "Just-just listen." YoungJae whispered back, flushing a fierce red as he put his ear against the door once again, this time joined by Guk.

 

            "Ow hyung stop it hurts. It's too big to fit. You'll rip it." Zelo whined.

            "Just a little more I've almost got it. Relax." Himchan commanded.

            "Hyung, it hurts~" Zelo chocked out.

            "Almost~"

            Zelo let out a slight yelp.

            "Got it. See? It's in." Himchan said, his voice full with a soft pride.

            "y-yah don't move it."

            "Do you want it to hurt more? We have to loosen it up a bit." Himchan chided. "Just bear with it a little longer."

           

            Guk pulled back from the door in alarm and looked at YoungJae incredulously. "Wh-what is going on?" he whispered fiercely.

            YoungJae shrugged and gave the door a uncertain look as Zelo's voice continued to beg Himchan to stop.

            "Oh for the love of-" YoungGuk ripped the door open. "What the hell is going on?"

            Zelo and Himchan both looked up from where they were on the bed. Zelo lying underneath the elder with tears in his eyes and both...fully dressed.

            "Hyung?" Himchan asked fixing the elder with a confused expression.

            "What-I mean I heard." Guk fumbled, completely confused.

            YoungJae stood beside YoungGuk and blushed fiercely at what had been insinuated. "Zelo-ah genchana?"

            Zelo nodded before wincing. "Deh I just couldn't get my earring in...the piercing had closed up a little bit and Himchan-hyung was helping me get it back in."

            Guk simply shook his head with a sigh. "Well you should keep your door open. People can't tell with just hearing your voices." he sputtered, trying to save face before walking out of the room.

            YoungJae simply stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Ah well if that's all it was..." blushing a fierce red he too escaped the room.

            Himchan looked back at Zelo with a confused look. "What was that all about?"

            Zelo simply shrugged slightly. "Don't know."

            Himchan frowned slightly for a moment before shrugging and leaning down closer to Zelo with a smile. "I'm sorry it hurt you." he murmured before pecking the younger boys lips and getting off the bed. "Make sure you keep your piercing clean and remember to keep it in. Next time might be worse if you don't."

            Zelo flushed but kissed the older boy back and nodded, sitting up and putting the back on his earring. "Got it."