Ending page (Amber's story-Delusion)

Pink Tape (f(x) sequel stories)
Delusion
 
"What?! There's another one? Okay... We'll really know what's going on around here." Key said as he hung up the phone.
 
"Amber. We have another case. We will go to the crime scene now." Key said then he get his coat.
 
"Another one? Is it the same as the other one?" Amber asked.
 
"Yep. Police said that the girl, Sulli, said that she's the one who killed her boyfriend but she can't be interviewed now because she have a psychological problem." Key answered.
 
"Ohhh. Is that so? Let's go!" Amber said then they went straight to the crime scene.
 
In the crime scene. Key was observing the house where the crime took place until he found a familiar thing.
 
He put on gloves and picked it up.
 
"This pink tape is really familiar." Key said staring at he pink tape, thinking where he first saw it.
 
"What's that Key?" Amber asked then went towards him.
 
"Nothing, uhhmm. Will you excuse me?" he said then he left with the pink tape.
 
Key analyzed all the crimes that has happened these past few days.
 
The girl that died with the pink tape on her hand, the girl that tied and killed her friend, the girl who killed her co worker and the girl who killed her boyfriend.
 
They all have a connection on the pink tape. Key always see this on the crime scene.
 
He investigated and went to the jail, where Krystal, the suspect who killed her co worker, is.
 
"What do you need from me Mr. Investigator?" Krystal asked when she saw Key visiting her.
 
"Do you know what this is?" Key asked then he showed the pink tape inside the plastic bag.
 
Krystal was frightened and covered her eyes.
 
"No! I don't know what that is!" she shouted out of fright.
 
"Come on! I know you know what this is." Key said with irritation.
 
"Where did you saw that? I've burried that thing!" Krystal now became calm.
 
"Burried? I just saw this on the crime scene!" Key said, he is confused on what Krystal is saying.
 
"I burried that! Why do you have that? It's a curse! If you give that to someone else, particularly a girl, she will fall for you and she will do anything to have you." Krystal said.
 
"Huh? A curse? Is that what happened to you?"
 
"Yes. I can't really remember anything except the one that I'm inlove with Taemin and I don't want anyone to get the pink tape away from me."
 
"Is that so? Then why'd you kill him?"
 
"Because he tried to stop me from listening to it. I think it sounded bad but it's a melody to my ears.... I'm sorry I really can't say anything right now." Krystal said then she left.
 
Key is left with questions on his mind.
 
Out of stress, he went to his office and put the pink tape on his table and fell asleep.
 
Amber on the other hand, saw Key sleeping, she went near him.
 
"You're really stressing yourself." Amber said giggling.
 
Then she saw the pink tape on the desk, it had her name on it, so she thought that Key would give it to her.
 
"Wow! Key is so kind sometimes aye?" Amber said then she get the pink tape.
 
 
 
 
 
~The next day~
 
Key was panicking, he is afraid that someone might took the pink tape and listened to it.
 
"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT PINK TAPE?!!!!!!!!" he shouted all over his office.
 
He went to Amber's office beside his and saw her....
 
She was listening to the pink tape, and dancing to it as if she had a partner.
 
"No.. This can't be." Key said.
 
Amber looked at him and smiled.
 
"Key! You're here! I've been waiting forever." Amber said like a drunk woman.
 
"Yah! Why did you took that? Jinjja! You should've informed me!!" Key shouted at her.
 
"Your sweet voice. It's a melody." Amber said.
 
Key think of any solution.
 
"Can you lend me the pink tape huh Amber?" although Key don't want to, he used aegyo to Amber for the pink tape.
 
"Why? You're going to take it away from me?" Amber asked.
 
"No no no no sweetie. I just want to take a listen to it." Key said sweetly.
 
"Ahh. This moment will last forever." Amber said then she took the pink tape outside the cassette and gave it to Key.
 
"Thanks." then Key ran out fast as the wind.
 
Key went straight to the basement and found the chainsaw. He tried to use it to break the tape but it won't break.
 
"How the hell am I going to break this?!"  Key said then tried and tried to break the tape but it won't break.
 
Key saw a small letter at the back of the tape. He read it and it says:
 
To whom who wants to destroy this:
 
This is unbreakable. It can't be broken by anything but you can destroy it. The pink tape is collecting souls and hearts. It is made by a witch and what the witch wants is a true love but she failed to find one so she uses girls to kills boys. She collects souls that lies here on the pink tape. If you would listen carefully on what the pink tape says you would hear guys' voices.
So the way to destroy this is saying a prayer. Say this for 13 times: Male perdet animam meam en proferam.
 
He had no choice but just to say the prayer just to stop the curse.
 
"Male perdet animam meam en proferam. Male perdet animam meam en proferam. Male perdet animam meam en proferam . Male perdet animam meam en proferam. Male perdet animam meam en proferam." the he said it for 13 times.
 
Suddenly it was like a magic. Time was brought back....
 
 
 
 
****************************************************
 
Luna was staring at the pink tape, deciding whether to listen to it or not.
 
She put in on the desk and smiled, tears fell down from her eyes.
 
The curse was stopped and that's because of Key.
 
~End