Krystal's Story (Emptiness)

Pink Tape (f(x) sequel stories)
Emptiness
 
3rd person's POV
 
Taemin was strolling along the streets when he heard a sound. It's an annoying sound coming from the riverside. He went near and saw a tape. A pink tape.
"Wow! This is cute. Might as well take it." he said then took the pink tape away.
He then went to his work at a restaurant.
 
"Taemin ah! Why are you late? You've been walking on the riverside don't you?" Krystal asked him when he came.
"Of course I've been there. You know I really like walking there." he answered then went to do his work.
 
Taemin put his bag and the pink tape aside and did his work.
 
"Taemin! The customers need you, come on quick." the other waiters said.
 
Taemin quickly get to the customers, Krystal on the other hand noticed the pink tape beside Taemin's bag.
 
"Hmm what is this?" she then took the tape.
 
It kind of looks familiar for her. She then thought of her friend Luna, with that pink tape. But she noticed that the pink tape has her name on it.
She quickly get the cassette tape and she nearly listened to the tape but....
 
"Hey! what are you doing? Whyis that pink tape on your hand?" Taemin asked snatched the pink tape on Krystal's hand.
"It's for me right? My name is on it! Come on let me listen to it!" Krystal said planning to get the tape on Taemin's hand.
"No! Your name?" Then Taemin looked closely on the tape, it really has Krystal's name on it.
 
"Look! It has my name on it! You will give it to me right?" Krystal said.
 
Taemin think carefully. He ws suppose to give it to his sister but.. Krystal his co worker.
 
 
"Okay. Here." then Taemin gave the tape.
"Yey!" Krystal cheerfully said then put the tape inside the Cassette.
 
 
 
~The next day~
 
Taemin went early to his work, his not in the mood to go to the riverside. When he entered the kitchen he saw Krystal. Her eyebags were big and like she didn't slept for years. She looked at Taemin then smiled.
 
"Taemin ah! I felt really empty when you're not here." Krystal said attempting to hug Taemin but Taemin refused to.
"What happened to you? Why are your eyes like that?" Taemin asked.
"I waited for you but you didn't came. But now, you're here." Krystal answered with a gloomy smile.
 
Taemin saw the tape. He thought that the tape is the cause of all this. He stopped the cassette and took the tape.
 
"Yah! Why did you took my pink tape?" Krystal said trying to get the tape from Taemin.
 
"No! You will not listen to this anymore!" Taemin said walking away but...
 
 
*************************************************
"I'm sorry Taemin. I didn't know what exactly happened. It's an accident. I'm going to the jail now but first I'm going to burry this pink tape away. The tape that made me kill you." Krystal said shedding tears then burried the pink tape with Taemin's memories.
 
Krystal accidentally killed him, she threw a knife that pierced his heart. Then Krystal realized all of what she'd done....