Sulli's Story (Lunacy)

Pink Tape (f(x) sequel stories)
Lunacy
 
Sulli and Minho had been in a relationship for years now and they were happy together.
One day Minho was walking with his dog when his dog's collar snapped.
 
"Sangchu! Come back here!" Minho said chasing his dog.
 
His dog went towards a horror like house and starts digging.
 
"Yah! What are you digging there?" Minho said catching his breathe.
 
His dog had dug a tape, a pink one. Minho get the pink tape and looked at it.
 
"This looks cute, Sulli might like this but why is it burried in here? Hmm nevermind." then Minho and his dog left the haunted house.
 
Minho went straight to Sulli's house.
 
"Minho! What brings you here?" Sulli said with a smile.
 
"Nothing, I just missed you." Minho said then hugged Sulli.
 
"How sweet of you. Come inside." Sulli said then they went inside Sulli's house.
 
Minho wanted to surprise Sulli and give the tape. He hugged Sulli from the back that gave Sulli shock.
 
"What's happening to you? why are you so sweet today?" Sulli asked.
 
"Nothing. I just wanted to give you this." then Minho handed the pink tape.
 
"What is this? It's cute! It even had my name on it." Sulli said looking at the pink tape.
 
Minho got confused, Sulli's name isn't there when he got it.
 
"May I listen to it?" Sulli asked.
 
"Of course you may." Minho said smiling then let go of Sulli.
 
Sulli inserted the pink tape inside the cassette player and listened to it.
 
Minho was annoyed to the sound it produces. The sound was like calling a demon.
 
"Wait, could you please stop that. The sound's annoying." Minho said with an irritated face.
 
"What's annoying? It's beautiful. Thank you Minho." Sulli said smiling like crazy, feeling the music.
 
"Oh.. kay.. I need to go now. Bye. I love you." Minho said escaping the annoying sound but Sulli glared at him.
 
"You will not go anywhere. You'll never leave me right? You promised." Sulli said then clinged at Minho.
 
"Wha..I just really need to go, I mean.." Minho said trying to escape Sulli.
 
"No! You will not go anywhere!" Sulli shouted.
 
Minho got scared of her. She's acting crazy, she looks crazy as well after listening to that pink tape. She had big eyebags that's like she didn't slept for 10 years.
 
Minho stayed but he really wanted to go because he's scared of his own girlfriend.
 
"Can I just not leave? I have some things to do." Minho said with formalities.
 
"No! You won't leave me. What if you had another girl if you leave me? What if you will not come back?" she crazily said.
 
Minho didn't answered and just sighed. He thought that his girlfriend is a crazy person. Is it because of the pink tape he gave?
 
But with all of the courage he stood up when Sulli went to the kitchen and sneaks up the door.
 
"Where are you going?!"
Minho got surprised when he saw Sulli infront of the door.
 
"No..Nothing... No where." Minho said walking backwards, scared of his girlfriend with a knife in one hand.
 
"You won't be able to leave me now." Sulli said then smiled foolishly.
 
Then...
 
 
All the neighbors just heard a very loud shout inside Sulli's house.
 
****
Sulli just killed his own boyfriend, she stabbed him exactly when the pink tape stops playing. Sulli realized what she did... And really became crazy. She's now at a mental hospital, guilty at what she did.